剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
This island will remain your prison--
永远
Forever.
全都要结束了
It's all over
只要你动手
but only if you do it.
动手 奥利弗
Do it, Oliver,
告诉大家
And show everyone,
告诉大家你真实的模样
show yourself who you really are.
不
No!
那是我的过去
That's who I was.
那是我曾经的样子
That's who I was before!
但现在我不是了
It's not who I am now.
你可以在余生
You can blame me for your father's death
责备我害死你父亲
for the rest of your life.
然而我不会再自责了
I am done blaming myself for mine.
我知道会变成这样
I knew it would come to this.
你的儿子死了 奥利弗
Your son is dead, Oliver.
我不相信你
I don't believe you
因为你是骗子
because you're a liar.
你骗我 想操纵我
You're lying to me to manipulate me
做你想我做的事
into doing what you want,
但 阿德里安 你要知道
but, Adrian, here's the thing.
如果你说的是实话
If you are telling the truth...
如果你杀了我儿子
if you killed my son,
我绝不会变成你想我变成的人
I am never going to be the person you want me to be.
永远不会
Not ever.
奥利弗
Oliver.
-奥利弗 收到吗 -费利西蒂
- Oliver, do you copy? - Felicity?
你不能杀死蔡斯 你听到吗
You can't kill Chase. Did you hear me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他在整座岛上都放置了炸♥药♥
He's rigged the entire island with explosives.
是与某种死人按键遥控连接的
They're remotely linked to some sort of dead man's switch.
如果他死了 就会引爆所有装置
If he dies, it detonates all the devices.
他想要你杀死他
He wants you to kill him
然后我们全部都被炸死
so it kills all of us.
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗 你没事吧
Oliver, are you ok?
没事 我很好
It's ok. I'm fine.
约翰 你们赶去飞机那边
John, you need to get to the plane
确保大家的安全
and make sure that everyone's safe.
费利西蒂会跟你说的
Felicity can talk you in.
奥利弗 到底怎么回事
Oliver, what the hell is going on?
蔡斯在整座岛上
Chase has put explosive charges
放置了炸♥药♥
all over the island.
你们得赶去飞机那里
You need to get to the plane,
你们过去了就马上离开
and you leave when you get there.
你要做什么
What are you gonna be doing?
去找我儿子
I'm going after my son.
如果蔡斯说的是实话呢
What if Chase is telling the truth?
我不相信他 我不能相信他
I don't believe him. I can't believe him,
总之 我不会让阿德里安·蔡斯离开这岛
but either way, Adrian Chase is not getting off this island.
威廉在哪里
Where's William?
威廉...
Where...
在...
is...
哪里
William?
你真的很爱那孩子 不是吗
You really love that kid, don't you?
阿德里安
Adrian!
作为不在身边的父亲
For an absentee father,
你的父爱很令人钦佩
your devotion is impressive.
你在担心你的孩子
You're worried about your kid
但岛上你关心的其他人
when everyone else that you care about's
就快要被炸飞了
on an island about to get blown up sky high.
我的朋友和队员能照顾好自己
My friends and my team can take care of themselves.
用我的飞机逃跑 对吧
By using my plane to escape, right?
我无法发动引擎
I can't start the engine.
约翰说得对 肯定不对劲
John's right. There's definitely something wrong.
是飞机还是飞行员的问题 无意冒犯
With the plane or the pilot-- no offense.
没关系 我不是高手
None taken. I'm no ace,
但我知道怎么发动飞机
but I know how to start a plane.
总之问题不是出在飞行员身上
Whatever this was, it's not pilot error.
总之 我们不能抛下
Either way, we're not going anywhere
奥利弗父子离开
without Oliver or his son.
其实 我们哪里去不了
Actually, we're not going anywhere at all.
我在离机翼三米的地方找到这个
I found this 10 feet from the wing.
这不会是我想的那个装置吧
Please don't tell me that's what I think it is.
那就看你想的是不是机翼液压系统了
Depends on if you think that's an on-wing hydraulic system.
我们能修理吗
Can we repair it?
用什么工具
With what tools?
所以你是说我们被困在这里了
So we're stuck here. Is that what you're saying?
我们得马上告诉奥利弗
We have to tell Oliver now.
奥利弗 收到吗
Oliver, do you copy?
收到
I'm here.
蔡斯把飞机弄坏了
Chase sabotaged the plane.
我们无法离开这座岛
We can't get off the island.
天眼会在东岸
There's an ARGUS supply ship
有艘补给船
on the eastern shore.
那是岛的另一边
That's on the other side of the island.
斯莱德知道在哪里 快去
Slade knows where it is. Go now!
他们绝对赶不及的
They'll never make it in time.
而且 我们这还没完事呢
Besides, we're not finished here.
别那么做
Don't do that.
就算你有放箭的机会
Even if you had a shot,
你已经告诉过我你不会杀我
you've already told me that you wouldn't kill me,
还是情况终于改变了
or have circumstances finally changed?
如果我死了 你关心的人都会死
If I die, everyone you care about dies
除了你儿子
except your son,
但如果你不杀我
but if you don't kill me,
我就杀他
I kill him.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
威廉
William...
还是其他人
or everyone else.
你来选
You choose.
现在
Right now.
总之 都证明我是对的
Either way, it proves me right, huh?
总之 跟我告诉你的一样
Either way, it's exactly like I told you.
你身边的每个人 你接触的一切都会灭亡
Everyone around you, everything you touch dies.
威廉 过来 过来
William, come here, come here!
你没事吧 你还好吗
Hey! Are you ok? Are you all right?
你还好吗 他有弄伤你吗 你还好吗
Are you all right? Did he hurt you? You all right?
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
你别跟他说话
Don't you talk to him!
看都别看他
Don't even look at him!
喂
Hello?
喂 你是哪位
Hello? Who is this?
妈妈...
Mom, it's...
我是奥利弗
It's Oliver.
我儿子已经死了五年了
My son has been dead for 5 years.
请不要再打来了
Please don't call here again.
妈妈 你听听我的声音
Mom, mom, please just listen to my voice.
我是奥利弗
It's Oliver.
我没在"金牌奎恩"号♥上死去
I did not die on the Gambit.
我还活着 我没事
I'm alive. I'm ok.
奥利弗
Oliver?
奥利弗 是你吗
Oliver, is that you?
是的 妈妈 是我
Yeah, mom, it's me.
请不要挂断 好吗
Just please don't hang up, ok?
不 不会 我不会
Oh, no. No, no, no. I won't.
我英俊的儿子
Oh, my beautiful boy.
你父亲还活着吗
Is--is your father a-alive?
不
No.
不 他和...
No. He--he and, um--
莎拉都没能活下来
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表