剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
这次我绝不会袖手旁观
There's not way I'm sitting this out.
保罗说了什么
Wow. What did Paul have to say?
其实他说的很简单
Actually, he made it pretty easy.
舍弃团队 要么舍弃他
Give up the team or give up him.
他显然不够了解你
He clearly doesn't know you very well.
什么意思
What do you mean?
最后通牒对你作用不大
Well, you don't really respond well to ultimatums.
他就是不明白
He just doesn't get it.
无论如何我都得这么做
I have to do this no matter what.
我得做真实的自己
I have to be true to who I am.
歌♥曲电报 行
A singing telegram? Ok.
我朋友喜欢他们
My friend loves them,
我想我可以给她个惊喜
and I thought that I would surprise her.
-她 -只是个朋友
- Her? - Just a friend...
但我不知道她的办公地点
But I don't know where her office buildings are.
她在阿♥拉♥斯加德斯蒙德集团工作
She works at the AK Desmond Group.
阿♥拉♥斯加德斯蒙德集团
AK...Desmond...Group.
网上查不到 一点都查不到
Hmm. They're not on the Internet, like, at all.
-那真奇怪 -是超奇怪
- That's really weird. - It's superweird.
不过你很幸运
All right. Well, lucky for you,
有网络 还有网络达人
there is the Internet, and the there is the "Internet,"
这些魔法手指能搜到一切
and these magic fingers can pull things out of it
甚至超过谷歌♥
even Google can't find,
倒不是我相信魔法
not that I believe in magic--
也不是我有魔法手指
or that I have magic fingers.
我只是...真的很擅长...我能...
I just--I'm really good at--I'm--I can un--
费利西蒂 拜托
Felicity...please.
对
Right.
1852号♥…
西枫大厦30层
West Maple, 30th floor.
-太好了 -这就对了
- Great. - There you go.
我故意扔那儿的
Uh, just--I meant to put it there.
别管它了
Just leave it there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我...你就直接
I--you can just--
费利西蒂
Felicity...
我相信魔法
I do believe in magic.
-1852号♥ -什么
- 1852. - What?
1852号♥ 我刚想起来些东西
1852. I just remembered something
我早该想到的
I should have thought of a long time ago.
想到什么
Thought of what?
我想我知道普罗米修斯在哪里了
I think I know where Prometheus is.
-我去召集大家 -不
- I'll call the team. - No.
这是我造成的
I created this situation.
我要一个人解决
I am gonna deal with it alone.
马隆警探
Detective Malone?
杀死那个该死的罗宾汉
Kill that Robin Hood son of a bitch!
你又要告诉我
You gonna tell me again
我辜负了这座城市
I failed this city?
你让羔羊谷的人被感染
You infected the people in Lamb Valley
谋取利益
to turn a profit.
你想复兴这个城市
You want to make this city great again,
就要靠生意和金钱
this is how-- with business, money.
你这是给无辜的家庭和孩子判死刑
You are sentencing innocent families, children to death.
没人在意这些人
Nobody cares about those people.
他们是疫病
They're a blight...
而我只是...减少人口
and I'm just... thinning the herd.
我也是
So am I.
你杀他时有犹豫过吗
Did you hesitate at all when you killed him,
或只是解决死亡名单上的另一个名字
or was he just another name you crossed off your list?
如果你要复仇
If you want revenge,
我就在这里
I'm right here.
这远不止复仇这么简单
This is about so much more than revenge.
我研究过你 奥利弗·奎恩
I've studied you, Oliver Queen.
我知道你的一切
I know everything--
你爱谁 你相信谁
who you love, who you trust,
你伤害过谁
who you've hurt,
你知道让伊芙琳背叛你有多容易吗
but do you know how easy it was to turn Evelyn against you,
让他们全部背叛你有多容易吗
how easy it will be to turn them all?
你不是英雄
You're not a hero.
你是个杀手
You're a killer,
我会让他们知道
and I'm going to show them that.
让他们知道你接触的一切如何灭亡
I'm going to show them how everything you touch dies.
为了让你赎罪 我等了四年了
4 years I've waited to make you answer for your sins.
我说过 奥利弗
I told you, Oliver--
你接触的一切都会灭亡
Everything you touch dies.
怎么回事 老兄
What happened out there, man?
你杀了普罗米修斯吗
Did you kill Prometheus?
比利...你找到比利了吗
Billy-- did you find Billy?
奥利弗
Oliver?
普罗米修斯设计了...
Prometheus staged...
比利
Billy.
他用胶带封住比利的嘴
He duct-taped his mouth,
把武器放在比利手里
and he put a weapon in his hand,
给比利穿他的衣服
and he put him in his suit.
-普罗米修斯知道... -不 奥利弗 不要
-Prometheus knew... -No, Oliver, don't.
我会去那里杀他
that I was there to kill him.
-不要 -他全都计算好了
- Don't! - He calculated every moment.
他人呢
Where is he?
比利人呢
Where's Billy?
我杀了比利
I killed Billy.
我很抱歉 费利西蒂
I'm so sorry, Felicity.
我不知道那是比利
I didn't know it was Billy.
我没想到是他
I couldn't have known that it was him.
我没...
I couldn't--
我没想到
I couldn't have known.
天啊
Oh, my god.
都怪普罗米修斯
This was Prometheus.
全都怪他
This was all him.
他想向我证明
He's trying to prove to me that everyone
所有跟我有联♥系♥的人
I--I--I come in contact with,
跟我亲近的人都会死
everyone close to me dies,
他是对的
and he's right.
我觉得...
I think that, uh--
我觉得你们都应该
I think that all of you should get
离我离得越远越好
as far away from me as you possibly can.
奥利弗 我们现在
Oliver, we are exactly...
就在我们应该在的地方
where we're supposed to be.
我知道今天最不该晚归
Ok. I know I picked the worst possible night
我却还是晚归了
to come home late again,
但你得相信我
but you have to believe me.
今天非常糟糕
This was a seriously terrible day.
接下来会更糟
Which is not gonna get any better.
我要去我兄弟家住
I'm going to my brother's house.
拜托 宝贝 你发出最后通牒
Come on, baby. It's been less than 24 hours
还不到24小时
since your ultimatum.
问题就是 我根本不想
That's the thing. I never wanted to be
做发出最后通牒的人
the guy that makes ultimatums.
你知道这很可笑
You know it's funny.
你每晚都很迟回家
You were coming home every night late,
伤得很严重
banged up all to hell,
但我没见过更快乐的你
and I've never seen you happier.
我不想夺去你的这份快乐
I don't want to be the one to take you away from that.
你不需要这么做
You don't have to be.
我也不能活在
I also can't live
担惊受怕再也见不到你的阴影中
knowing that every time I see you might be the last.
我太爱你了
I love you too much.
保罗 拜托
Paul, please.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
保罗 拜托 拜托
Paul, please, please.
约翰 快到安全屋来
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表