剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After 5 years in hell,
我回来只为一个目标
I returned home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today, I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead star city as its mayor,
而晚上 我是另一个人
but by night, I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am... something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
你想要帮忙是吗
You want to help?
是的
Yeah.
别插手
Stay off the streets.
这也是我的城市
It's my city, too.
我来这是为了和那个杀死
I came here to work with the guy
达米恩·达克的人合作的
who killed Damien Darhk.
你之前是海军 对吧
So you're ex-navy, right?
被开除军籍了
Dishonorably discharged.
为什么
Reason?
因为我又
Because I screwed up...
搞砸了
again.
这就是我的命
That's my life, man.
我穿起这身装束
I'm wearing this suit again
是因为我觉得这是救赎之路
because I think it's a path to redemption,
你也一样能受用
and it could be for you, too.
找到新的黑金丝雀
But finding a new black canary
不是光看看简历就行
isn't just about reviewing resumes.
蒂娜·博兰 曾在中城警局任职
Tina Boland, formerly of the ccpd.
她是一个牛逼的女人
She's a kick-ass woman who
从天而降并拯救犯罪受害者
appears out of nowhere and saves crime victims.
她甚至会啼叫
She even has a cry.
这位蒂娜好像打算给前任搭档复仇
Our Tina is trying to avenge her former partner.
求你了
Please!
你怎么在那么多伤痛中活下来
How do you keep living with so much pain?
我知道不能让自己孤独
I can tell you it helps to not be alone.
我的真名叫戴娜
My real name is Dinah--
戴娜·德雷克
Dinah Drake.
我有发现
I've got something.
不是大发现 但也算个发现
Well, not something-something but something.
练得不错
That's good work.
我都不知道中城警♥察♥学校
I didn't know they taught bo staff
还教棍棒
at the Central City Police Academy.
不教的 我的第一个卧底任务是
They don't. My first uncover assignment was
打入一个名叫朝圣者的街头帮派
with a street gang called the Pilgrims.
他们喜欢玩这个
They liked to mess around with it.
我要回家了
I'm gonna head home.
你已经找到住的地方了吗
Yeah. You found a place to stay already?
没有
No. I'm,
我还住在你们给我安排的地方
just staying where you guys put me up.
蜂巢吗 那不是个家 只是能住罢了
Hive? That's not a home. It's barely livable.
可以了 我要求不高
It's fine. I don't need much.
再见
See you, man.
你们有什么发现
What do you guys got?
我一直在查找
Well, I have been working on a location
克莱伯恩情妇的位置
for claybourne's mistress.
普罗米修斯的母亲 我们找到她
Prometheus' mother. We find her...
就能知道这个混♥蛋♥的名字
We find the name for this son of a bitch.
坏消息是 这个混♥蛋♥的父亲
Unfortunately, the-- the son of a bitch's father
在四年前见到他的箭后
went dark after he met with the pointy head of an arrow
就销声匿迹了 他妈也不知去向
4 years ago, ?and mommy went off the grid.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
可能是因为她知道了
Probably because she knows
他已经变成了一个疯子杀人狂
that he turned into a serial killing psychopath nutjob.
重要的是 我已经找了她
Point being ?I have been looking for her
三个月了
for the past 3 months,
可她参与的这个证人保护计划
but whatever witness protection program she put herself into,
也太厉害了
it is damn good.
这三个月有什么变化
What changed in 3 months?
我有了突破
I've had a breakthrough.
我已经把她新家的范围缩小在伊利诺斯州了
I've narrowed her new home down to Illinois.
我只再需要几天的时间 就能确定
I just need a couple more days to narrow that down
具体地址了
into an address.
这太棒了
That's fantastic work.
谢谢 柯蒂斯一会就来了
Thank you. Curtis is coming in.
他会帮忙搜索的
He's gonna help with the search.
你能回来真是太好了
It's really nice to have you back.
我也想这么跟你说
Well, I could say the same to you.
去了中枢城和俄♥罗♥斯♥
I mean, Hub City and Russia.
你还真是积累了不少里程
You're really racking up those miles.
-很多事情要了解 -是的
- A lot to catch up on. - Yeah.
比如你和苏珊·威廉姆斯的情况
Like you and Susan Williams?
总有人八卦的 奥利
People talk, Ollie,
而且还有人恶心吐了呢
And, some people vomit a little.
西娅 你侮辱的这个人
Thea, you're kind of insulting someone
对我来说越来越重要了
that I'm getting pretty serious about.
我刚才说过有人吐了吗
Did I mention people vomit a little?
你不喜欢苏珊是因为她的工作方式
You don't like Susan because of how she does her job.
她工作很出色
She's good at her job,
而且也是个好人
and she's a good person.
就这样
So there.
昆汀
Quentin!
真高兴见到你
So good to see you.
我也是
And you, too.
我看了母夜叉采访你的视频
I saw your interview with the dragon lady,
你完胜她
and you nailed it.
你说的是他女朋友
That's his girlfriend you're talking about there.
是的 不用提醒我
Yes. Don't remind me.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你是要起诉他吗
You, uh, prosecuting him for something?
其实昆汀刚才正在给我们介绍呢
Actually, Quentin was just introducing us.
我是新任副市长助理
I'm the new deputy mayor's assistant.
我
I,
当初就不该走的
never should have left.
说到走
Well, uh, talking of leaving,
我得去市里另一边参加一个市议员会议
I got to get across town for an alderman meeting.
需要我和你一起吗
You need me to come with?
想得美 那些日常表格
Nice try, but those regulatory forms
可不会自己填好
are not gonna fill themselves out.
我只是说或许你可以
I'm just saying that maybe you could get
让苏珊·威廉姆斯别插手
Susan Williams to back off.
我的原则是 我不喜欢
Bottom line--I'm not comfortable leveraging
动用私人关系达到政♥治♥目的
a personal relationship for political gain.
媒体说得没错 哥们
The media's right, man.
你可真不像个政客
You're not much of a politician.
事实上 我不喜欢
As it is, I'm not comfortable covering up
遮掩马隆警探死亡的
the circumstances surrounding
周边信息
the death of detective Malone.
所以如果苏珊·威廉姆斯...
So maybe if Susan Williams--
市长先生
Mister—Mr. Mayor!
-楼里有枪手 -什么 等等
- There's a shooter in the building. - What? Wait--
我们得把你带到安全地带
We need to get you to a secure locat--
雷内·拉米雷斯
Rene Ramirez,
你死定了
you are a dead man.
如果你们比赛迟到的话
Zoe's gonna totally kill you
佐伊绝对会杀了你的
if you guys are late to the game.
什么
What?
只要我开车 我们不会迟到的
No way we'll be late, not the way I drive.
好吧
Ok.
你这是在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
体育场在贫民区 宝贝
Stadium's in the glades, babe,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表