剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
they just killed an awful lot of people trying to find it.
假如我们想阻止她们杀人
We want them to stop dropping bodies,
我们就得先找到这个东西
we got to find it first.
走 来吧 快
Go! Come on! Go!
后悔自己没回家了吧
Regretting your choice not to go home?
还没有
Not yet!
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
针对格雷戈尔的政♥变♥
That coup against Gregor
可能没戏了... 我们也是
might be short-lived... like us.
刚到的一封信 老大
This just arrived, boss.
-是什么 -不知道
- What is it? - No idea,
但上面写了"紧急" 所以...
But it said, "urgent," so...
查普曼
Chapman,
让整个打击罪案小组五分钟之内到会议室集♥合♥
I want the entire ACU in the conference room in 5 minutes.
好久不见
Long time, no see.
你下来干什么
What are you doing down here?
来控制损害的 有时间吗
Just some damage control. You have a minute?
当然 为你做什么都行
Yeah, for you anything.
-怎么了 -是苏珊·威廉姆斯
- What's up? - Well, it's, um, Susan Williams.
她现在怀疑奥利弗是绿箭侠
She's suspecting that Oliver's the Green Arrow.
为什么
Why?
虽然他确实是 但她为什么会怀疑
I mean, other than the fact that he is, but why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我... 他说她找他对质了
I mean I... he says that she confronted him about it,
然后他声称自己解决了这事
and then he claims he put it to bed,
但她不会就此罢休的
but she's not just gonna drop this.
同意 我们要怎么办
Agreed. What are we gonna do?
黑进她的电脑
Hack into her computer
找出里面有些什么线索 然后删掉它们
and--and find out what's there and delete it.
好的 收到
Yeah, copy that.
苏珊·威廉姆斯的电脑
Susan Williams' computer.
-进去了 -这么快
- I'm in. - That was fast.
是啊 她的密♥码♥是1234
Yeah. Well, her password is 1-2-3-4,
电脑里有个叫"奥利弗·奎恩信息"的文件夹
and she has a file here named "Oliver Queen Info"
她的作风真是老派
Because she's super original.
天啊
Oh, God.
-她... 她掌握了... -一切
- She--she has-- - Everything.
-她把一切都串起来了 -一直以来
- She's been connecting the dots. - This entire time.
我们得把这些全都删了
We have to delete all this.
就算删掉了
Well, even if we do,
这些信息是她从别处得到的
she got this from an outside source.
她很容易再重新得到
She's just gonna be able to get it again and again.
好吧 那我们该怎么办
OK. So what do we do?
时尚改造吗
Fashion makeover?
夹克里有防弹衣
Kevlar weave in the jacket.
我觉得如果要重返前线
Figured if I was gonna be back in the field
我应该多保护一下自己
I could have a little more protection.
他来了
There he is.
詹姆斯·王
James Wong!
我们来聊聊
We want to have a little chat
你那死了的三合会的朋友们
about your dead Triad friends.
我跟他们的死没一点关系
I didn't have anything to do with that.
我们知道 我们想问的是
We know, but what we want to know
"储藏"是什么
is what is the chucang?
-什么 -就是仓库 库房♥
- What? ?- The depository, the storage, whatever it is.
托拜厄斯·丘奇
Tobias Church...
已经死了
Is dead.
对 他没机会享受跟艾美科技
Yeah, and he never got to spend the hundred million he got
做交易得来的一亿
for the Amertek deal.
这就是仓库
That's the depository.
他的现金仓库
His cash stash.
在哪
Where is it?
不知道
I don't know!
要相信他吗
Do we believe him?
看到了吗 要是我来 我腕关节就得扭伤
See? If I'd done that, I would have sprained my wrist.
这是什么地方
So what is this place?
洛斯·阿尔的孔用来洗钱的
Los Halcones money laundering facility.
沃纳跟她的新朋友似乎
It's likely Warner and her new friends
在找托拜厄斯·丘奇留下来的那一亿
are after $100 million that Tobias Church left behind.
你认为丘奇的老朋友
And you think Church's old running buddies
也许知道钱在哪
might know where it is.
对 野狗和卓越先生在监视波提纳尔家族
Yeah. Wild Dog and Mr. Terrific are staking out the Bertinellis,
戴娜和斯巴达看着兄弟会动向
and Dinah and Spartan have eyes on the Bratva.
那新来的姑娘得有个代号♥
You know, you got to get that new girl a code name.
等她准备好了 我打算称她为黑金丝雀
Well, when she's ready, I was considering Black Canary.
你觉得可以吗
You all right with that?
只要她跟劳蕾尔一样不辱其名就行
Well, so long as she does Laurel proud.
你真觉得沃纳会出现
So you really think Warner's gonna show up here?
当我没问
Forget I asked.
我们没时间回收箭了 卡特
We don't have time for that, Cutter.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
这些东西很贵的
These things are expensive.
等我们找到钱 你就不用再操心那个了
We find the money, you won't have to worry about that.
是啊 就是什么时候能找到呢
Yeah, and when's that gonna happen?
这些傻瓜什么都不知道
Not one of these idiots knew a thing.
没错 但是他们告诉了我个知道的人
No, but they gave me the name of someone who does.
别担心 一切正按计划进行
Don't worry. Everything is going down as planned.
怕是要泡汤了
Think again!
你们辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city!
你们被捕了
You're under arrest!
趴在地上 手放脑后
Get on the floor with your hands behind your head.
趴地上
On the ground!
不用了吧 我还得向这混♥蛋♥报仇
I'm good. Besides, I owe this son of a bitch some payback.
不许动 趴地上
Freeze! Get on the floor!
我信过你一次
I listened to you once.
不会再犯同样的错误了
I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice.
什么时候做对的事成了错误 丽莎
Since when has doing the right thing been a mistake, Liza?
从你成了骗子开始
Since you turned out to be a liar!
我当时完全相信你 昆汀
I was all in, Quentin.
你说服我自首
You convinced me to turn myself in,
改变我的生活
turn my life around,
突然有一天 你猜我在电视间里看到了什么
and then one day, I'm in the TV room, and what do I see?
是一则报道
A news report about you working for one
你为这城市有史以来最坏的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥工作
of the worst terrorists this city has ever seen.
他以我女儿来要挟我 丽莎
He threatened my daughter, Liza.
所以你就做了你该做的事
And so you did what you had to.
那我怎么就不能为我自己这么做一回呢
Why shouldn't I do the same for myself?
因为你现在所为跟我做过的 根本就不一样
Because what I did and what you're doing are not the same thing!
怎么不一样 为了生存我们什么都能干
Sure they are. We all do whatever it takes to survive.
就算是触犯几条法律
And if that means breaking a few laws
背叛曾经相信你的人 又如何
or betraying the people who believe in you, so be it!
你在干什么 他们都跑了
What are you doing? You're letting them get away!
他们不是我们要抓的
They're not our target.
因涉嫌谋杀威廉·马隆警探
You're under arrest for the murder
你被捕了
of Detective William Malone.
听着
Listen to me.
别干蠢事
You're making a mistake.
放下弓 不然要你好看
Drop the bow, or we will light your ass up.
好吧
Fine.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
他们在追查你是什么意思
What do you mean they were after you?
不知怎么 他们发现了比利的事
Somehow...they found out about Billy.
-什么 -我也没懂
- What? - I...I'm with her.
你在说什么呢
What are... what are you talking about?
普罗米修斯策划了一场阴谋
Prometheus orchestrated things
好让奥利弗杀了比利·马隆
So Oliver would kill Billy Malone.
-什么 -地检官蔡斯认为我们得把这事遮盖
- What? ?- D.A. Chase decided that we should cover it up, but...
但是鬼使神差 打击犯罪小组知道了这事
But somehow, the ACU knows and thinks
还认为是你杀了他们的人
that you took out one of their own.
我们会解决这事的
We're gonna have to handle this,
但是更紧急的是 我们待在这的每一秒
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表