剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
我的家乡
I have a village, too,
被一个叫科瓦的政♥府♥统治
run by a government strongman named Kovar.
你去俄♥罗♥斯♥找我父母
You will go to Russia and find my parents
告诉他们我和瓦勒徳的遭遇
and tell them what happened to me and Vlad.
对不起
I am sorry.
告诉我这个普罗米修斯是谁
Tell me who this Prometheus is.
我猜你知道我打算干什么对吧
I guess you know what I've been up to, huh?
记住 我总是领先你十步
Remember, I'm always 10 steps ahead of you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-蔡斯不见了 -还有奥利弗
- Chase is gone. - And so is Oliver.
我们只能假设蔡斯把他带走了
We have to ?assume that Chase has him.?
只管让他受苦
Just make sure he suffers.
一直是这个计划
That was always the plan.
你杀他时有犹豫过吗
Did you hesitate at all when you killed him,
或只是解决死亡名单上的另一个名字
or was he just another name you crossed off your list?
如果你杀了我
If you kill me,
那就等于是自杀
you'll only really be killing yourself.
四 三 二 一
...4, 3, 2, 1.
145秒
145 seconds.
我父亲死前在水里挣扎了这么长时间
That's how long my father struggled under the water before he died.
根据我父亲的尸检报告
According to my father's autopsy,
你的箭撕裂了他的主动脉弓
your arrow pierced his aortic arch,
但没杀死他 并没有
but it didn't kill him. No.
他当时的意识足以感觉到
He was still conscious enough to feel
自己的肺部充满了水长达145秒
his lungs filling with water for 145 seconds.
你还吹嘘这是个比折磨
And here you were bragging about a plan
更复杂的计划
more intricate than torture.
你有想过我为什么取普罗米修斯这个名字吗
Did you ever think about why I chose the name Prometheus?
因为他挑战了诸神的全能
He challenged the omnipotence of the gods.
祂们跟你一样当自己是法官 陪审团
You see, because, like you, they play judge, jury,
还有刽子手
and executioner.
但普罗米修斯夺走了祂们的能力
But Prometheus took away their power.
如果你想这么对我
If that's what you're gonna do to me,
你得想出更好的办法
you'll need to come up with something better
而非这样
than whatever this is.
我想到了
I did.
结束这些的唯一办法就是你坦白
And the only way for you to stop it is to confess.
坦白我杀了你的父亲
That I killed your father?
没这么简单
Nothing so pedestrian.
我想让你告诉我一个秘密 奥利弗
I want you to tell me a secret, Oliver.
我想让你承认一件事
I want you to confess to the one thing
你一直自欺欺人的一件事
that you've been afraid to admit to yourself.
我还要告诉你多少次
How many times am I gonna tell you
我不知道你在说什么
that I don't know what you're talking about?
好吧 你终究会明白的
Fine. You'll come around eventually.
我们进行到哪了
Now, where were we?
145, 144, 143,
绷带和水救不了我
Bandages and water will not help me.
在你死前告诉我们你想说什么
Before you die, tell us what you meant.
你说杀你就等于自杀 为什么
You said if we kill you, we kill ourselves. Why?
你们马上就会明白
You will find out soon enough.
你现在就要告诉我
You're gonna tell me now...
不然我就从你胳膊里挖出子弹
or I'm gonna dig that bullet out of your arm.
去死吧
Go to hell.
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver! Oliver!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他那么疼 不会告诉你真♥相♥
He will never tell you truth in that much pain.
这与你和科瓦的协议有关 对吗
Does this have to do with your deal with Kovar, yes?
随心所欲
Samovol'shchnia.
如果你知道怎么回事
If you knew what it was or what is coming,
你会求科瓦饶恕你
you will beg Kovar to spare you.
而你
And you...
不是任何人的英雄
are no one's hero.
你心爱的一切与众人
Everything and everyone that you love
都会因你染指
will wither
而凋零逝去
and die at your touch.
是
Da.
终于死了
Good riddance.
我们怎么对付科瓦
What do we do about Kovar?
还重要吗
What does it matter?
我们的帕克汉死了
Our Pakhan is dead.
得找个新的宣誓就职
We must swear in a new one.
有人忠于我们
There are men loyal to us
有人忠于格雷戈尔
and men loyal to Gregor,
全都没有帕克汉
all without Pakhan.
我们怎么选新的
How do we choose a new one?
帕克汉凭资历当选
Pakhan is determined by seniority.
他为什么那么做
Why is he doing that?
这是通往来世的旅程
It's for journey to afterlife.
这是天堂里的上好礼物
It makes good gift in heaven
更是贿赂撒旦的好东西
but even better bribe for satan.
是
Da.
你也可以进去
You can get in there, too.
你是我们的一员
You're one of us.
维克多 他切到肌腱了
Viktor. I think he cut into tendon.
你成了帕克汉 他好像不太开心
I don't think he's very happy you're Pakhan.
是吗 那是肯定的
You think? I know.
但愿兄弟会的权力交割不会这么痛苦
I wish there was less painful transfer of power in Bratva.
我们要怎么处理科瓦
What are we gonna do about Kovar?
你是为自己问 还是为兄弟会问
You asking for yourself or you asking for Bratva?
阿纳托利 格雷戈尔说得好像
Anatoly, Gregor made it sound like
我们所有人都会被杀死
all of us were gonna be killed.
随心所欲
Samovol'shchnia.
没错 随心所欲
Yeah. "Do as you will,"
但他说得好像有...
but he made it sound like there was some--
深层含义 没错
Some deeper meaning? Yeah.
源于1917年的俄♥国♥革命
It comes from Russian revolution, 1917.
为什么他要引用十月革命
Why is he quoting the Russian revolution?
我想不出来什么理由
Well, I cannot think of any good reason.
等我跟科瓦谈的时候问问他
Let me ask Kovar when I talk to him.
怎么 你不能见科瓦
What? You can't meet with Kovar.
科瓦和格雷戈尔达成了协议 格雷戈尔死了
Kovar had deal with Gregor. Gregor is dead.
我是新任帕克汉 我必须见见他
As the new Pakhan, I--I have to meet with him.
他会怀疑出了什么事
He will suspect something is up.
我可以试着和加林娜谈谈
I could try to talk to Galina.
-谁 -我跟你说过泰安娜的
- To who? - I told you about Taiana.
对
Oh, yes.
加林娜是她母亲
Galina's her mother.
她为科瓦工作
And she works for Kovar.
或许她听到过些什么
Maybe she heard something.
你老板吗 你为康士坦丁·科瓦工作
Your boss? You--you work for Konstantin Kovar.
他说你是仇家
He said you were enemy.
不不
No, no. No.
-是坏人 -不不
- A—a bad man. - No. No, no.
我是泰安娜的朋友
I'm friends with Taiana.
我的宝贝泰安娜吗
My precious Taiana?
我们是朋友 我
W--well, we're friends. And I--I...
我可能会需要你
I could use your help
帮我个忙
with something.
我不会开枪 我不开枪
I'm no-- I'm not gonna shoot. I'm not gonna shoot.
听我说 如果科瓦听说这件事
Listen to me. When Kovar hears about this,
你不能说你看到了我 明白吗
you cannot say you saw me, do you understand?
如果你说你看到了我 他会伤害你的
If you say you saw me, he'll hurt you.
好吗
All right?
好
All right.
我父亲曾经告诉我
My father once told me
拥有一百卢布
do not have a hundred rubles
不如拥有一百朋友
but have a hundred friends.
幸运的是 我们既有朋友
Fortunately, for us we have both friends
又有钱
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表