剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
这市里没有比那里更危险的地方了
in like the worst part of the worst part of town.
上次带佐伊我就带上它了
I brought it with me last time I took Zoe.
所以你承认违反规定了
So you're admitting you broke the rule?
我不经常这样吗 宝贝
Kind of what I do, babe.
我同意你把它留在家
The only reason I agree
唯一的理由就是
to let you keep that thing in the house is
你说我们需要它作为家中防备
because you said we needed it for home protection.
-对 可是 -放在家里
- Right but... - As in, stays in the home.
好了赶快
Now, hurry up.
你们要迟到了
You guys are gonna be late.
我们不是要全家一起吗
I thought we were going as a family.
我头疼
I have a headache.
是吗 你为了治头疼
Oh, yeah? You been taking
吃了比阿司匹林还猛的药吗
something stronger than aspirin for that headache?
你有什么想说的吗 雷内
You got something you want to say to me, Rene?
恐怕是
I guess I do.
你又吸上了吗
Using again?
我们清空了大楼
We cleared the building.
枪手不见了 他逃出了大楼
The shooter's MIA. He's exited the building.
通知星城警局和打击罪案小组
?Alert the SCPD and the ACU.
搜查市政厅附近五个街区
Drop a 5-block net around city hall.
马上叫救护车来
Let's get ambulances here immediately!
有人见到我妹妹了吗
And has anyone seen my sister?!
奥利
Ollie.
你还好吗 你没事吧
Are you all right? Are you ok?
阿德里安
Adrian!
你不会有事的
You're gonna be ok.
一定要抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Just catch this son of a bitch.
好 去吧
Yeah. Go on.
有多少人员伤亡
How many casualties?
五人死亡 二十四人受伤
There's 5 dead, 24 injured,
八人情况危急
And 8 in critical condition.
那混♥蛋♥穿了防弹衣
The bastard was wearing kevlar,
但我觉得我有一枪打进了他的肩膀
But I think one of my shots went into his shoulder
是九毫米子弹
with a 9-mil slug.
或许可以通知所有的急诊室
Might be a good idea to alert all the emergency rooms?
去吧
Do it.
你在这里带枪干什么
What were you doing with a gun in here?
从刚才我给了那人一枪来看
Judging by how I tagged the guy,
我就说是为了救人吧
I got to go with saving people's lives.
你的安保人员说
Your security detail said
枪手丢下了他最初拿的武器
the shooter dropped his primary weapon.
我们得在警方找到之前拿到手
We need to get it before the police do.
我已经拿到了
I took care of it.
这是军用级别的
This is military-grade hardware.
是AR-15突击性武器
AR-15 assault weapon.
子弹北约标准5.56毫米
It fires 5.56 NATO rounds.
这是个M16步♥枪♥ 这完全就和M16步♥枪♥一样
It's an m16. It's literally the same gun as an m16.
看起来是托拜厄斯·丘奇的军械
Seems like some of Tobias Church's
落入了坏人之手
ordnance got into the wrong hand--
更坏的人之手
wronger hands.
不一定 这是AR-15
Not necessarily. It's an AR-15.
在自♥由♥市场上可以买♥♥到
It's available on the open market.
这其实是美国最大众的枪
In fact, it's the most popular gun in America.
自♥由♥之国 蠢货之乡啊
The land of the free, home of the incredibly stupid.
现在不要讨论这歌♥了
We are not having this conversation now
以后也别
or ever, guys.
这支枪有什么进展了
Where are we with the gun?
没有 之前的罪案里都没出现过这把枪
Nowhere. It hasn't been used in any prior crime.
指纹呢 枪手没带手套
Fingerprints? The shooter wasn't wearing gloves.
自动指纹识别系统没有结果
Afis didn't kick back anything.
我觉得他就没录入系统
I don't think he's ever been in the system.
或者他够聪明
Or he was smart enough
把自己从系统中抹除了
to have himself erased from it.
监控呢
Security cameras.
他知道如何躲开
He knew how to avoid them.
在他开枪之前 还换上了面罩
And before he opened fire, he upgraded to a ski mask.
那看着像个修理工连裤衫
That looks like a utility jumpsuit.
是祖先维修的
Forefather repair.
公♥司♥六个月前破产了
It went belly up 6 years ago.
我查了员工名单
I ran through the employee list,
但我觉得这制♥服♥是枪手从网上买♥♥的
but I think our shooter just bought a uniform off the internet.
以便混入市政厅
So he could walk into city hall.
无论这家伙是谁 他真的很会掩盖痕迹
This guy's real good at covering his tracks, whoever he is.
所以他到底是谁
So who is he?
对对对 对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
就是这个 对 就是他
That--there. Yeah, that's the guy.
帮我在系统里查查他 好吗
Run him through the system for me, would you?
原来你在这里呢
Hey, this is where you've been.
枪手戴上面罩前
I think I got a look at the shooter
我似乎看到了他一眼
before he put his ski mask on.
我居然让那混♥蛋♥从我身边走过去了
I let that son of a bitch walk right past me.
你也不能未卜先知啊 大哥
Hey, you couldn't have known, hoss.
我成年后几乎一直是警♥察♥
Listen, I've been police most of my adult life.
我本应该在千米之外就发现他的
I should've been able to spot that guy a thousand yards out.
别那么想 好吗
Don't go there, man, all right?
这不是你的错
What happened wasn't your fault.
我听说你开了几枪
I heard you got a few shots off.
是啊 本来可以放倒他的
Yeah. And I would've put him down, too,
但他穿了防弹背心
If he wasn't wearing body armor.
你不是被开除军籍了吗
Listen, weren't you dishonorably discharged?
我的枪法还在啊 大哥
Not for my aim, hoss.
我是说
My point is
像你这种情况是不允许配枪的
it's illegal for someone such as yourself to carry a firearm.
但买♥♥枪还是很容易
But it's pretty easy to buy one, though.
我又吸上了吗
Am I using again?
你怎么问得出口
How could you even ask me something like that?
实际上 我一直想鼓起勇气问你
Actually, I've been working up the nerve to ask you
已经有段时间了
for a while now!
自从我发现这玩意被黏在
Ever since I found this taped
你梳妆台的抽屉后面
behind your dresser drawer.
你搜了我们的卧室
You searched our bedroom?
是的 因为我妻子貌似是个瘾君子
Yeah, 'cause it looks like my wife's a freakin' junkie.
我只是...
I just...
我只是不能理解
I just don't get it.
我们走出来了 劳拉
We got out, Laura.
我们走出了贫民区
We got out of the glades,
但你居然又把这东西带进了家门
and here you are bringing it back into our home.
怎么样都轮不到你来对我指指点点
You are the last person who can get on their high horse.
无论怎样 我从没吸过毒
No matter what I've done, I've never done drugs,
更没有在我们宝贝女儿的家里这么干过
and I've never done it in our baby girl's home.
滚蛋 雷内
Screw you, Rene!
我们看比赛要迟到了
We're gonna be late for the game.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
对不起 爸爸和妈妈只是在说话
I'm sorry. Daddy and mommy were just talking.
你们是在吵架
You were fighting.
不是 我们只是说话大声了点
No, we were just talking loudly.
爸爸只是很失望
Daddy's just disappointed that
因为妈妈不和我们一起去看比赛
mommy's not coming with us to the game.
去拿外套 亲爱的
Go get your coat, honey.
今晚会很冷
It's gonna be cold tonight.
我要扔了这东西
I'm throwing this away.
等我回到家
When I get home,
要么家里没有药
either there's no more drugs in this house
要么家里没有你
or there's no more you in this house.
之前两个情况危殆的受害者
Two of the victims who were in critical condition
死在了手术台上
just passed away on the table.
谁
Who?
商♥务♥部♥的凯尔和会计部的宝拉
Kyle in commerce and Paula in accounting.
我需要他们亲属的电♥话♥号♥码
I need phone numbers for the next of kin.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表