剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
when we hang these up all over the place.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
各位 非常感谢大家来
Everyone, thank you so much for coming.
我最喜欢的圣诞电影是《虎胆龙威》
My favorite Christmas movie is "Die Hard."
真的
It's true.
我第二喜欢的圣诞电影是
My second favorite Christmas movie is
《生活多美好》
"It's A Wonderful Life,"
我很幸运
And, uh, I was very lucky
能于上周重温了一遍这部电影
to be able to rewatch that movie last week.
它让我意识到了我还有多少工作要做
It reminded me how much work I still have to do,
我们所有人还有多少工作要做
how much work ?all of us still have to do,
激励我重新投身自己
and it inspired me to recommit myself
使我们的城市和家园
to making our city, our home
更美好 更安全
a better and a safer place.
干杯
Cheers.
-说得好 -说得好
- Great speech. - Great speech.
我...
I...
她说得对
What she said.
你是费利西蒂吧
Uh, Felicity, right?
是我 你一定就是那个超级火♥辣♥的记者
Yeah. You must be the superhot reporter.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想说的是 这位是...
What I meant to say was this is--
这位是我的男友比利
this is my boyfriend Billy.
很高兴再一次见到你 奎恩市长
It's nice to see you again, Mayor Queen.
比利 叫我奥利弗就好
Billy, please call me Oliver.
我们打算走了
Hey, um, we're actually gonna head out.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
会没事的...我觉得
It will be... I think.
想不想找时间两对情侣出来约会或者...
So you guys want to go on a double date sometime or--
不想吗 好吧
No. Cool.
保罗
Paul!
保罗 保罗 拜托
Paul! Paul, come on!
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
所有那些你声称和费利西蒂一起的夜晚
All those nights you said you were with Felicity,
你们到底在干嘛
what have you been doing?
-没干嘛 -你是有别人了吗
- Nothing. ?- Are you seeing someone?
宝贝 当然没有
Baby, of course not.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
听我解释
Let me explain.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
快离开 跑
Get out of here! Run!
不
No!
冲着我来就好
Do what you want to me.
别碰他
Just leave him alone!
不
No!
不
Oh, no.
救命
Help!
来人啊 帮帮我们 救命
Somebody, help us! Please! Help!
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
感觉就像是有人冲我扔了星形飞镖
Like someone threw a throwing star at me,
把我踹下了楼梯
kicked me down a flight of steps,
然后把我打晕了
and knocked me out.
医生说你不能坐起来
The doctor said you're not supposed to sit up.
是啊 但医生不怎么了解我
Yeah. Well, the doc doesn't know me that well.
我也不确定自己还了解你了
Not sure I do anymore either.
-我可以解释一切 -好啊
- I can explain everything. - Great.
那就先告诉我你是从哪里学会那些招数的
Let's start with where you learned to fight like that.
哪些招数
Fight like what?
你可能没注意到 我输得可惨了
I guess you hadn't noticed, I lost badly.
你以为我不知道那是谁吗 柯蒂斯
You think I don't know who that was, Curtis.
那是星形飞镖杀手
That was the throwing star killer.
他杀人不眨眼 但你却活下来了
He's murdered people, and yet somehow, you're still alive.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
天呐 柯蒂斯 你还好吗
Oh, my god. Curtis, are you all right?
我挺好的 只是受了点伤
I'm great. Just a little banged up
就和以往每次和劫匪街头斗殴时一样
like I always am when I get into street fights with muggers.
那可不是劫匪
It wasn't a mugger.
那是个连环杀手 是星形飞镖杀手
It was a serial killer, the throwing star killer.
我还以为你手下的打击罪案小组在办这案子
I thought you had the anti-crime unit taking care of this.
的确 保罗
We do, Paul,
我保证我们正非常努力捉拿他归案
and we're working very hard to catch him, I promise.
事实上 你的口供能帮大忙
Actually, your statement could really help.
马隆警探就在外面
Detective Malone is just outside
你能否去回答几个问题
if you'd feel comfortable answering a few questions.
没事的 保罗
It's all right, Paul.
普罗米修斯
Prometheus.
他袭击了我
He attacked me as, well, me.
这么说他知道你是卓越先生了
So he knows you're Mr. Terrific.
对 就是说他可能知道
Yeah, which means he probably knows--
他知道我就是绿箭侠
He knows that I'm the Green Arrow.
要是想起其他有用的细节 请联♥系♥我
If you remember anything else that could help us, give me a call.
上面也有我的手♥机♥号♥
My cell's on there, too.
谢谢 警探
Thank you, detective.
难以置信发生了这事
I can't believe that this is happening.
是吗 你以为我没发现
Can't you? You think I haven't
戴黑色面具跟绿箭侠共同战斗的
figured out that the tall guy in the black mask
那个高个子是柯蒂斯吗
rolling with the Green Arrow was Curtis?
答应我别告诉保罗
Promise me you didn't tell Paul.
不会 但现在我更担心你
No, but right now, I'm more worried about you.
如果普罗米修斯
If Prometheus is targeting
目标直指绿箭侠的同伙
the people working with the Green Arrow--
-我不会有事 -你来我家住
- I'll be fine. - And I'll feel better
我就不会那么担心了
if you're staying at my place,
至少在我们抓到普罗米修斯之前
at least until we track down Prometheus.
-我们 -这是我的职责 费利西蒂
- We? - It's my job, Felicity.
要是凶手还逍遥法外 我得阻止他
If there's a killer out there, I'm gonna stop him,
更别说他还威胁到我在乎的人
sspecially if he's a threat to someone I care about.
比利
Billy.
比利
Billy!
没事吧
Everything all right?
不 医生在跟柯蒂斯谈话
No. The doctor was speaking with Curtis.
他不会有事 但在他体内发现的药
He's gonna be fine, but they found a drug in his system
叫做达克塞尔
called dycloseral.
我没听过
I've never heard of it.
你听过 是什么
But you have. What is it?
我得好好调整一下
Well, it's gonna take some adjusting
不去抓住你逃走
not trying to catch you giving me the slip.
我顺路买♥♥了点大肚子汉堡
I grabbed some Big Belly on the way in.
希望你饿了
Hope you're hungry.
我没胃口
I lost my appetite.
过来看这个
Come look at this.
羔羊谷肺结核大爆发 什么时候的事
TB outbreak in Lamb Valley? Since when?
这家伙贪婪成性后的事
Since this guy got greedy.
这家伙看起来真自大
That's one smug-looking son of a bitch.
克莱伯恩所有的克莱伯恩制药厂
Just Claybourne owns Claybourne Pharmaceuticals
最近获权生产
that recently acquired the rights
叫达克塞尔的药物
to this drug dycloseral,
这药能对抗肺结核特殊菌株
which fights this particular strain of TB.
我猜猜 疾病一旦爆发
Let me guess. As soon as the outbreak started,
他就抬高了价格
he jacked up the prices.
一夜间从十元一片飙升到一千元
Price went from $10 a pill to $1,000 overnight.
羔羊谷的人都是工薪阶级 收入很低
The people in Lamb Valley, they're working class, low income.
他们根本买♥♥不起
They can't afford this.
很没人性但没犯法
Well, it's disgusting but not illegal.
克莱伯恩在名单上
Claybourne is on the list.
我在意的不是非法与否
I'm not worried about illegal.
就因为你父亲写下了他的名字
Just because your father wrote down his name?
我父亲解释了这名单
My father explained this list.
他们都是极坏的人
These are terrible people.
你怎么知道 他不是去世了吗
How would you know that? I thought he was dead.
我要确保克莱伯恩不再漫天要价
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表