剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的压力很大
I'm under much pressure.
这个毒品可以帮助我
Th--this drug will help secure
坐稳帕克汉的位置
my position as pakhan.
所以你才需要这些药
So that's why you need the medicine.
去制♥造♥毒品
To manufacture a street drug.
你不该来的 约翰
You shouldn't be here, John.
你应该知道柯蒂斯会黑锁 奥利弗
You should've known that Curtis would hack the locks, Oliver.
我还以为我不会更失望了
I didn't think I could be more disappointed.
我想我错了
I guess I was wrong.
你们俩谈吧
I'll let you have room.
我不会把同样的话再说一遍
I'm not gonna keep having the same conversation.
真不巧 因为我为你的事业奉献了
That's too bad 'cause I dedicated 5 years of my life
五年的时光
to your crusade.
所以需不需要保护是我说了算
So I'm the one that gets to say if I need protecting,
不是你
not you.
我不想为你的死而感到内疚
I'm not gonna have your death on my conscience.
奥利弗 别说的你好像有良知似的
Oliver, don't talk to me about your conscience,
尤其在你又重投兄弟会怀抱的时候
not when you get back in bed with the Bratva.
你不是这样的人 兄弟
This isn't you, man.
我认识的奥利弗绝对不会
The Oliver I know would never let
让一群极端危险的罪犯
a group of dangerous criminals
进入他保护的城市
crawl into his city,
还让他们偷窃药物
let them steal medicine.
你并不知道我是什么样的人
You don't know what kind of man I am.
什么
What?!
蔡斯到底对你做了什么 奥利弗
What the hell did Chase do to you, Oliver?
不管他做了什么 他已经让你神志不清了
Whatever it was, he--he messed with your head
我没想到他能把你变成这样
in a way I didn't think was possible.
看着我 兄弟 我能帮助你
Look at me, man. I could help you.
我是你的兄弟
I'm your brother.
你不会想做我的兄弟
You don't want me as a brother.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
蔡斯让我看清了自己
Chase showed me the truth about myself.
你所投身的所谓事业
You signed on for a crusade
其实只是我的一个发泄途径
that turned out to be an outlet.
那就是一个借口
It was an excuse
让我能杀人的借口
for me to murder people.
奥利弗 得了吧
Oliver, please.
我戴上了兜帽 创造了一个身份
I put on a hood, and I created a persona
因为 约翰 其实一路走来
because, John, somewhere along the way,
我已经不再是我了
something in me broke.
我内心的一部分是病态的
Something is sick inside of me.
所谓的事业 所有这些的基础
The crusade-- all of this--
其实都是谎言
the foundation of it is a lie.
所以 我解散了团队
So I disbanded the team
因为我不能袖手旁观
because I won't sit by
眼睁睁看着你们所有人
and watch all of you participate
都加入到我的杀人狂欢中
in my murder spree.
我是没法赎清自己的罪过了
I am beyond redemption.
但你和队员们会没事的
You and the team will be fine
只要 你们能不再管我
if... you stay away from me,
不插手这件事
you stay away from this,
离蔡斯远远的
you stay away from Chase,
而且你们得让兄弟会
and you allow the Bratva
去做他们该做的事情
to do their job.
让我的事业消失吧
Let my crusade die.
那孩子活不过一个月了
That kid won't last a month.
他们都得了肺结核
They have tuberculosis?
这病是从监狱里传出来的
The disease comes from prison.
抗药性极强
Super resistant strain.
好吧 就没有别的治疗办法了吗
Well, I--I mean, is it in any way treatable?
有的 只要用对了药 是有办法的
Mm, yeah, with right medicine, yes,
但即使是兄弟会也不能
but even Bratva cannot buy for them,
给他们买♥♥来足够的药
not in quantities needed.
我们能做的就是准备葬礼费
All we can do is pay for funerals.
阿纳托利 你准备这样让我度过
Anatoly, is this how we're planning
在俄♥罗♥斯♥的最后两天吗
on spending my last two days in Russia?
我想 怎么会有比老式盗窃更好的方法
I thought, what better way to cap off your time here
来作为你的告别仪式呢
than a good old-fashioned heist?
如果狄格尔接替奥利弗
If Diggle's the new Oliver
那我很显然就接替费利西蒂 别生气
and I'm, obviously, the new Felicity--don't hate--
那你们两个谁会接替狄格尔的位置呢
which one of you guys is the new Diggle?
-我啊 -我啊
- I am. - I am.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
你才来这多久 也就大概十分钟吧
You've been here, like, what, 10 minutes?
你甚至连代号♥都没有
You don't even have a code name.
好吧 你是新狄格好了吧
Fine. You're the new Dig.
事实上她很大度 而且
The fact that she was not petty and--
我想说的是 她真的很有狄格的风范
I mean, that's extremely Dig-like.
你明白的 对吧 她是新...
You-- you see that, right? She's the new--
好的 你是新狄格
Yeah. Ok. You're the new Dig.
但作为独一无二的雷内·拉米雷斯
But as the only Rene Ramirez,
我得问一句 我们不该坐视
I got to ask, shouldn't we be cool with letting
兄弟会杀了阿德里安·蔡斯吧
the Bratva kill Adrian Chase?
不能坐视
No, we shouldn't.
大伙听着 要是奥利弗让兄弟会去杀蔡斯
Look, guys, if Oliver lets the Bratva kill Chase,
他就是恢复原来的习性
he's just going right back into his old habits,
他现在愿意做出这种牺牲
and he's willing to make that sacrifice right now,
但我觉得一旦奥利弗清醒了
but I think once Oliver's thinking clearly,
他会后悔的
he's gonna regret this.
所以我们应该让蔡斯活着 以后再杀
So we're just supposed to let Chase live to kill another day?
不 我们要用正确的方式来处置蔡斯
No. We're gonna bring Chase to justice the right way.
这不是拯救蔡斯
This isn't about saving Chase.
这是拯救奥利弗的灵魂
It's about saving Oliver's soul.
蔡斯地检请求
柯蒂斯 你侵入到地检办公室的程序
Curtis, the hack you put on the D.A.'s office
追踪到了蔡斯的行程
just pulled up Chase's schedule.
他要离开市政厅了
He's about to leave City Hall.
去星城警局为蔡斯准备的安全屋路上
Trip to the safe house SCPD's keeping Chase in
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人下手的最佳时机
is the perfect time for the Russians to do their thing.
我们不能让兄弟会抓到蔡斯
We can't let the Bratva get a hold of Chase.
我可以远程追踪他的路线
I can pull up his route remotely,
我在费利西蒂电脑上看到的一些东西
and I saw something on Felicity's computer
或许能帮我们抓到蔡斯
that might help us get Chase.
很好 就这么做 着装准备
Good. Do that. Let's suit up.
着装准备 等等 我们没有装备了
Suit up. Wait. We don't have suits.
你不是字面意思啊
Oh, you meant figuratively suit up.
着装准备 意思是
Suit up, like,
我们还在藏身处 准备好
"We're still in the lair. Suit up,"
但我们不在藏身...
Like, but we're not in the lai--
你明白我在说什么吗
But do you see what I'm saying?
护送得挺周到
Quite an escort.
绿箭侠神出鬼没
Green Arrow could be anywhere.
你觉得他的面罩后面是个什么样的人
Who do you think is under that hood?
警局肯定有想法吧
The department's got to have a theory.
我的天
Oh, my God!
确保防弹衣穿在身上
Make sure that Kevlar stays on.
快跑 快
Run! Go!
为什么要介入
Why interfere?
你也想让蔡斯死吧
You want Chase dead, yes?
是的 但不能这么死
Yes, but not like this.
霍特先生
Mr. Holt.
你丈夫怎么样了
How's that husband of yours?
蔡斯先生
Mr. Chase!
我在这里
I'm over here!
蔡斯先生
Mr. Chase!
我在这里
I'm over here!
杀手们正在撤离 你还好吗
The hitters are retreating. Are you all right?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
雷内和狄格尔呢
Rene and Diggle?
正在赶走阿纳托利的人 你成功了吗
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表