剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Why you smiling, dirt bag?
你怪异得有些吓人
You are a freaky kind of scary.
是这些低语声吗
It's the whispers, right?
忽然变成这样 我也不知道怎么回事
It just does that. I have no idea how.
顺便一提 你的面具不错
Your mask looks cool, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实戴在脸上还是感觉有点奇怪
Actually, it still feels a little weird on my face.
这是你掉的东西吧 公平竞争先生
I think you dropped this, Mr. Fair Play.
谢谢
Thank you.
还以为我们都清楚
Thought we've been over this.
你伤不到我的
You can't hurt me.
你只是感觉不到肌腱被切开
Just because you can't feel your tendons being sliced
并不代表你用不到它们
doesn't mean you don't need them.
真不巧 我的人还是把你包围了
Too bad, my guys still have you surrounded.
不
No.
我相信我的人已经解决他们了
I trust that my guys took care of them.
好了 柯蒂斯
Okay, Curtis.
引爆时间
Ka-boom time.
我们这是要去哪
Where exactly are we going?
建这座电梯的人
Did the people who built this elevator
也知道你的秘密吗
know your secret, too?
我一直想问
You know, I've been meaning to ask...
戴着曲棍球面具算哪门子治安维护者
What kind of a vigilante wears a hockey mask?
我觉得很酷
I think it's cool.
好了 各位 正常呼吸
Ok, everyone, just breathe normally.
我知道这一时难以接受
I know this is a lot to take in so...
他第一次看见这里的时候晕倒了
He fainted the first time he saw it.
我当时感冒了
I had the flu.
伙计们 当时我感冒了
I had the flu, y'all.
这里就是堡 是洞
So this is the bunk--the cav--
好吧 我喜欢叫它绿箭的巢穴
Ok. I like to call it the Arrow Cave.
兄弟会
Bratva.
你知道这个词的意思吗
Do you know what this word means?
兄弟会
Brotherhood.
对了
Da.
如果你饿了 兄弟们会给你食物
If you are hungry, brothers will feed you.
如果你受到伤害
If you are hurt,
兄弟们会以十倍奉还
brothers bring 10 times pain to men responsible.
如果一个兄弟成功 所有兄弟致富
If one brother succeeds, all brothers rich.
如果一个兄弟失败 所有兄弟受苦
If one brother fails, all brothers suffer.
你的兄弟为你杀戮
Your brothers would kill for you,
为你受死
would die for you,
同时你也会为你的兄弟杀戮牺牲
as you would kill and die for them.
如果这些人要成为我的兄弟
If these men are supposed to be my brothers,
我为什么要同他们打起来
why would I fight them?
他们不是来和你打的
These men are not here to fight you.
这里的大多数人
Most of the men in this room
都曾经试图杀死我
have tried to kill me.
他们可以用这些刀杀你
And with these knives, they could,
但是你必须相信 他们不会
but you must trust they will not.
你信任你的兄弟吗
Do you trust your brothers?
我信任我的兄弟
I trust my brothers.
脱掉夹克 转身
Take off jacket. Turn around.
抱歉 貌似我一直打扰你们俩
Sorry. I keep on seeming to interrupt you two.
不用抱歉
Don't be.
我正要告诉市长
I was just telling the mayor
德里克·桑普森被逮捕了
That Derek Sampson was apprehended.
被星城警局吗
By the SCPD?
不是
No.
检验表明
Based on forensics,
要么绿箭侠和闪电侠一样快
the Green Arrow's either as fast as the Flash,
要么他组了一支新的队伍
or he's got a new team behind him.
这座城市从不让人省心
This city never seems to get easier, does it?
我保证过的
Well, as promised,
你如果找不到一个更有资格有经验的人
I will stay on until you can find
我会先留在这里
a more qualified and experienced replacement.
我不需要有经验的人
I don't want experience.
我要的是我能信任的人 快手
I want someone that I can trust, Speedy,
这个人是你
and that person is you.
我搞砸了 奥利 彻底砸了
I messed up, Ollie, big time.
不 西娅 你没有
No, Thea, you didn't.
跟我来
Follow me.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming.
首先我想直言不讳地说
I'd like to address head-on and with brutal honesty.
最近一些关于我管理能力的报道
Some of the recent reports regarding my administration,
这些报道表示
reports that suggest
虽然选民们选择了我
while the voters may have elected me,
却是别人在替我做决定
others have been making decisions in my stead.
真♥相♥是
The truth of the matter
每一个由我幕僚做的决定
is that every decision made by any member
都是我的决定
of my administration is my decision.
我会负全部责任
The buck, as they say, stops with me.
因为当你管事时
Because when you are in charge,
就要负责你团队做的所有事情
everything that your team does is on you,
我相信我的团队
and I trust my team.
组成这支队伍的是
That team will include
前警♥察♥队长昆汀·兰斯
former police captain Quentin Lance,
他将任副市长辅助我
who will be serving beside me as deputy mayor.
非常感谢您的信任 市长先生
I appreciate the vote of confidence, Mr. Mayor.
相信我 你是这项工作的合适人选
You're the right man for the job, trust me.
苏珊
Susan.
借一步说话
A word?
西娅 我很抱歉
Thea, I am so sorry.
你一定觉得我很坏
You must think I'm the worst kind of person.
并不 实际上我知道你很坏
No, actually, I already know that it's true.
西娅 让我...
Thea, let me...
解释
Explain?
撒谎
Lie?
不用 别这么麻烦 我把话说明白
No, I'm just going to save us both the trouble.
我已经知道到底发生了什么
I already know exactly what happened.
你耍了我
You played me.
但仅此一次
But you only get to do that once,
下次你还想耍我
and the next time you try to cross me like that,
你还能写博客就算好下场了
you'll be lucky if you even have a blog.
从不会腻
Never gets old.
保罗 我正想打给你
Paul! I was just about to call you.
我正在下班回家的路上
I'm on my way home from work now.
我从没说过
No, I never said that.
交通很糟糕
Well, traffic was crazy...
柯蒂斯已婚
So if Curtis is married,
一边约会一边维护治安有什么规矩
What's the rule on dating while vigilanting?
稍等一下
Just one sec.
简而言之 不要这样
The short answer is don't.
罗里 等一下 能和你谈谈吗
Rory, wait up. Can I talk to you?
出什么事了吗
Everything ok?
没事
Yeah.
有事
No.
有些事你要知道
There's something that I need you to know
关于海文洛克
about Havenrock.
海文洛克并不是原定目标
Havenrock was not the intended target.
市政局纪念厅才是
Monument Point was.
有人为了减少伤亡数量
Someone redirected the missile
改变了导弹的方向
to reduce the number of casualties.
这个人就是我
That someone was me.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
奥利弗
Oliver.
莱拉
Lyla?
我们要谈谈约翰
We need to talk about John.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
不好 他回国了
No. He's back in the country,
在监狱里
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表