剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
动手吧
Do it.
你知道你想动手
You know you want to.
来吧 约翰 你得动手
Come on, John. You have to.
我有很多朋友 约翰
I got a lot of friends, John,
有很多资源
with a lot of resources
很多摩拳擦掌的人
and itchy trigger fingers,
而你...
and you...
好吧 你有妻儿
well, you got a wife and kid.
卓越先生 守望者 找到核弹了吗
Terrific, Overwatch, any luck locating the nukes?
守望者已切断通讯 她在飞机库里
Overwatch is off comms and in the hangar.
我想她在试着自己解除核弹
I think she's trying to disable the nuke herself.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
-不不 -怎么回事
- No. No. - What happened?
陷阱门编码 我上当了
Trapdoor code. I walked right into it.
-什么意思 -试图解除核弹
- What does that mean? - Any attempt to disarm the nuke
会造成倒计时以指数加速
will exponentially pace up the countdown clock.
好吧 你在干什么
Well, w-w-what are you doing?
我真想搞明白怎么驾飞机
Hoping like hell I can figure out how to fly a plane.
-什么 -我无法解除核弹
- What?! - I can't disarm the nuke,
但愿我能把它带去人口较少的地方
but hopefully I can get it to a less populated area.
人口较少 像海文洛克吗
Less populated? Wha--like Havenrock?
罗里 现在不是旧事重提的时候
Rory, this isn't the time to revisit that.
不不不 现在正是时候
No, no, no. This is exactly the time.
破布可以在海文洛克存活
The--the rags survived Havenrock.
它们现在也能 我可以用它们
They can survive this, too. I can use them
隔离爆♥炸♥和辐射
to contain the blast and the radiation.
-不 你不知道行不行 -我不需要知道
- No. You don't know that! - Well, I don't need to know.
我有信念
I...have...faith.
好吧 应该由我来 不是你
Ok. Well, it should be me, not you.
我没时间把破布脱下来 所以
I don't have time to take these rags off, so
快走吧 万一这行不通
go just in case... this, you know, doesn't work.
费利西蒂 快走
Felicity, go!
动手
Do it.
来吧
Go on.
不 将军
No, general.
不 你会受审
No. You're gonna stand trial.
我要等着看正义被伸张
I'm gonna see that justice is done.
[咒语]
Oh, shema yisrael.
[咒语]
Adonai eloheinu, adonai echad...
怎么回事
What's happening?
-罗里 -天啊
- Rory! - Oh, my god!
功劳每次归他
He always gets the credit.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
这次我可以被提升了吧
This means I get a promotion, right?
敬罗里和他的超级防核破布
To Rory and his amazing nuke-stopping rags,
希望不会让我们核辐射中毒
which hopefully doesn't give us all radiation poisoning.
好弱
Wimps.
经受不住伏特加吗
Can't you hold your vodka?
现在你是我最喜欢的美国人
Now you're my favorite American.
莱拉那有消息吗
Did you hear from Lyla?
此时沃克正被军警押送
Walker's being escorted under military guard as we speak.
-恭喜你 -奥利弗
- Congratulations. - You know, Oliver,
沃克像安迪那样拿莱拉和小约翰威胁我
Walker threatened JJ and Lyla just like Andy did.
起初 我想我怎么不像杀死安迪一样杀死他
At first, I wondered why I didn't shoot him like I did Andy.
然后我记起你对我和费利西蒂说的话
Then I remembered what you said to me and Felicity.
我很高兴那话有用
Well, I'm just glad that it took.
但 奥利弗 你错了
But, you know, Oliver, you were wrong.
我和费利西蒂没有比你更好
Me and Felicity, we're no better than you.
我俩和费利西蒂 我们让彼此变得更好
You, me, Felicity, we make each other better.
我要为这个干杯
I'll drink to that.
你是我的兄弟 奥利弗
You're my brother, Oliver.
奥利弗
Oliver,
又做回朋友太好了
it's good--good being friends again.
我都忘记这里的酒有多烈了
I forgot how strong this is over here.
我去星城
I make sure I bring some
一定会带一些过去
when I come to Star City.
我听说你现在是市长了
I hear you're mayor now.
大提升 现在你是帕克汉
Big promotion, hmm? Now you Pakhan.
你来告诉大家怎么做
Now you tell everyone what to do.
美国不是这样的 阿纳托利
That's not how things work in America, Anatoly.
全世界都是这样
Yeah. That's the way things work everywhere.
我希望你会回报我
I was hoping maybe you could repay me.
我以为我们扯平了
Thought we were even.
我以为你回到兄弟会了
I thought you returned to Bratva.
那只是暂时的
That was temporary.
但是誓言 奥利弗
That is the thing about oaths, Oliver.
绝对不是暂时的
They are never temporary.
是终生的
They are for life.
我要跟阿纳托利谈谈
I need to speak with Anatoly.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我要跟阿纳托利谈谈
I need to speak with Anatoly.
他在哪里
Where is he?
阿纳托利
Anatoly.
奥利弗
Oliver...
是你吗
Is that you?
是的
Yeah.
怎么回事
What happened?
格雷戈尔
Gregor.
我质疑他跟科瓦的交易
I questioned his deal with Kovar.
他就对我下手
He did this to me.
你没看错他
You were right about him.
他效忠科瓦
His loyalty lies with Kovar,
但格雷戈尔是帕克汉
but Gregor is Pakhan.
我们什么也做不了
There is nothing we can do.
并不是
That's not true.
我们可以杀他
We can kill him.
你是我的兄弟 奥利弗
You are my brother, Oliver.
奥列格说你有事要告诉我
Oleg said that you needed to tell me something.
现在不急
It can wait.
如果访问星城的姐妹城市
You know, if visiting Star City's sister city
能把你弄上♥床♥
is what it took to get you to bed,
数月前我就给你买♥♥飞往俄♥罗♥斯♥的机票了
I would have bought you a ticket to Russia months ago.
我的一个朋友告诉我
A friend of mine told me that my...
我不必用过去定义自己
my past doesn't have to be my anchor,
我想是我的过去
and I think my past is what was...
妨碍了我推进跟你之间的关系
stopping me from moving things forward with you.
总的来看 我可以理解
Looking at all this, I can understand why.
你在那座岛上到底发生了什么事
What exactly happened to you on that island anyway?
我还没准备好谈那些事
Things that I'm not ready to talk about.
连这个疯狂的纹身也不能说吗
Not even this crazy tattoo?
在一座荒岛上怎么会得到
I mean, like, how do you even get something like this
这样的纹身呢
on a deserted island?
还没准备好
Not ready to talk about it.
行 好吧
Right. Ok.
所以你是不想现在说
So you mean, like, not now
还是永远不说
or not ever?
不想现在说
Not now.
也许有一天会说
Maybe someday.
是的
Yeah.
我可以等到那一天
I can wait for someday.
那个拳袋对你做了什么
Hey. What'd that bag ever do to you, huh?
-有空聊两句吗 -当然有
- You got a minute? - Sure.
跟奥利弗女友的会面怎么样
How'd the interview go with, uh, Oliver's girlfriend?
小菜一碟 当我问她对我手下留情的事时
Cakewalk. In fact, I asked her if she went easy on me,
她说是的
and she said she did
因为你对她说的话
because of something you said to her.
我没跟她说很多
I didn't say much.
我只是告诉她我和你之间的故事
I just told her a story about you and me.
我和你之间
You and me?
我想你不记得了
I figured you didn't remember.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表