剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
谢谢 阿纳托利
Thank you, Anatoly.
谢我给你这个吧
Thank me for this.
这里面是什么
What do we have here?
证明虽然我觉得你的计划很疯狂
Proof that although I think your plan is crazy,
但我仍然够朋友帮你
I'm good enough friend to help.
我一位故友的 前克格勃
It's from old friend of mine, former KGB.
他很善变
The man was chameleon.
这太聪明了 阿纳托利
This is...this is very smart, Anatoly.
当然
Konechno.
我想没人会相信
I figured nobody would believe
岛上有理发店
there was Barber shop on island.
阿纳托利
Anatoly...
我们上次道别后
Last time we said good-bye,
过了几年才再次见面
it took us years before we see each other again.
不如说"别把我想得那么差劲"
How about, ne dumay plokho obo mne?
不如说"保重"
How about prochnost?
保重 好
Prochnost. Da.
你永远是我的兄弟 奥利弗
You will always be my brother, Oliver.
怎么了
What's going on?
柯蒂斯刚分♥析♥完环三氮烷
Curtis just finished his analysis of the cyclotrizane.
你记得我们之前认为蔡斯
You remember how we thought Chase
在追随他父亲再造结核传染病的足迹吗
was following in daddy's footsteps to re-create his TB epidemic?
令人惊讶的是蔡斯的计划更恶毒
Surprise. Chase's plan is worse.
桑普森偷的化学制品比贾斯汀·克莱伯恩
The chemicals Sampson stole are more refined
使用的纯度更高 还能生产
than the ones Justin Claybourne used and could produce
强大千倍的生物药剂
a biological agent a thousand times more powerful.
-并且没有解药 -蔡斯怎么传播呢
- and without a cure. - How would chase distribute it?
是气雾剂 所以他可以随心所欲传播
It's aerosolized, so pretty much any way he wants.
我们得查明蔡斯把这东西贮存在哪里
We have to find out where Chase is storing this thing
并在他传播之前阻止他
and stop him before he releases it.
环三氮烷降解得很快
Cyclotrizane degrades pretty quickly.
那就会释放出可追踪的物质
Which means that it gives off trackable emissions.
有可能
It might.
他们要是找到在哪 所有人都得出动
If they find a location, we are going to need all hands on deck.
-雷内在哪 -跟兰斯一起
- Where's Rene? - With Lance.
他说有点私事
He said it was personal.
你知道这事多久了
So how long have you known about this?
今天下午律师给我打的电♥话♥
The lawyer called me this afternoon.
但是呢 有什么问题吗
But--so what's the big deal?
你知道要出庭了
You already knew you had a court date.
但不知道是听证会
But not a hearing.
我还以为一切会很简单
I thought this was gonna be a cake walk.
但法官想要我作证
But the judge, she-- she wants me to testify.
所以呢
So?
所以又会给佐伊带来创伤
So it's gonna traumatize Zoe all over again.
她得听我说
She's gonna have to listen to me
她妈妈吸毒成瘾的事
talk about her mother's drug addiction
以及她是如何中枪的
and how she got shot.
还有之后我让她经历的一切 不
And everything that I put her through after that? No.
她不该再次经历这些
She shouldn't have to relive all that.
好 但结果是什么
All right. But wh-- what's the answer, huh?
你不现身 她又得失去自己的父亲
You don't show, and she loses her father all over again.
大哥 你见过她的寄养妈妈吧
Hoss, you met her foster mom, right?
对
Yeah.
她给了佐伊很好的生活
She's given Zoe a good life.
我出现在法庭上
I show up to that courtroom,
是为了我自己 不是为了我女儿
I'm doing it for me, not for my daughter.
不 如果你不出现在法庭上
No. If you don't step into that courtroom,
小姑娘这辈子
that little girl spends the rest of her life
都会以为你不想要她
thinking you didn't want her.
或许那样做更好 对吧
Maybe it's better that way, right?
拜托 我们都知道我不是什么好鸟 大哥
I mean, come on. We both know I'm no prize, hoss.
拜托 哥们
Come on, man.
早在我戴上曲棍球面具
And this is way before I put on that hockey mask
开始打击人♥渣♥之前就一直是这样
and started throwing down with human scum.
你这是一时气话吧
This is just the nerves talking now, right?
你只是在给自己找借口
You're just looking for a way out.
听着 你去上法庭
Listen to me, you go into that courtroom.
佐伊肯定会回想起一些痛苦记忆
Sure, Zoe's got to relive some real bad times,
但是她余生 看着我
but for the rest of-- look at me.
她后半辈子 她会拥有的那些
For the rest of her life, the new memories
新记忆
that she's gonna have...
你得确保都是美好的 好吗
You get to make sure they're great, all right?
你能决定在她记忆中你是怎样的
And you get to decide how she remembers you.
拜托 雷内
Please, Rene.
我一直跟自己说我所做的每一件事
I always told myself that everything I did,
都是为了我的家人
I did for my family.
那是句谎话
That's a lie.
因为如果把灵魂都出♥卖♥♥♥了
Because what good is a family
家庭又有什么意义呢
without a soul?
你可以纠正我的错误
You can right my wrongs.
你可以做一个比我更好的人
You can be better than I was.
你可以拯救我们的城市
You can save this city.
不要有压力什么的
No pressure or anything.
这就是你说的你父亲留给你的视频
Is this the video you said your father left for you?
对
Yeah.
他也给西娅留了份
He left one for Thea, too.
我从没给她看
I never showed it to her.
为什么
Why not?
因为他要她一直照看好我
Because he asked her to always watch over me.
我不想因此给她压力
And I didn't want to burden her with that.
听着像奥利弗·奎恩特有的思考模式
Hmm, sounds like typical Oliver Queen thinking.
你为什么重看这视频
Why are you rewatching it?
我想知道是怎么漏掉了
I want to know how I missed it.
漏掉什么
Missed what?
他是个凶手
He's a murderer.
他帮梅林开启了事业
I mean, he helped Merlyn start the undertaking.
我从未自欺欺人地以为
I...I've never deluded myself into thinking
他是个圣人 但杀了一个人
that he was a saint but to take a man's life,
还掩盖起来
cover it up, it--
我似乎完全不了解他
it's like I didn't know him at all.
你想过这可能正是蔡斯想要的吗
Has it occurred to you that this is exactly what Chase wants?
好吧 这是反问句
Ok, the question was rhetorical.
你肯定想过
Of course it's occurred to you.
这肯定就是蔡斯想要的
And of course this is what Chase wants.
蔡斯想要毁掉我们在这
Chase wants to destroy the basis
所做的一切的根基
for everything that we're doing here.
而他先拿我父亲开刀
And that crusade began with my father.
我所做的一切 一切
Everything that I've done-- everything--
在某种程度上都是为了纪念他
has in some way been about honoring him.
你父亲激励你拯救这座城市
Your father inspired you to save this city.
你做到了
And you did.
此时此刻 谁在乎背后的原因
At this point, who cares why?
你不是杀手
You're not a killer.
因为有你 你在乎的人才没有遭受痛苦
The people you care about are not suffering because of you.
他们的生活 我的生活
Their life, my life is better
因为你决定做绿箭侠而变得更好
because you decided to become the Green Arrow.
不论你何时决定做回绿箭侠
Well, whenever you decide to become the Green Arrow again.
我知道你是对的
I know you're right.
我相信你是对的
I believe that you're right,
但每次我迈出一步
but every time I take a step forward,
就感觉过去的事在拖着我倒♥退♥
it feels like the past is pulling me back.
或许是因为你任它这样
Probably because you're letting it.
对
Yeah.
或许该别再为你父亲而活
Maybe it's time to stop living for your father
开始为自己而活了
and start living for yourself.
把过去留在过去
Just leave the past in the past.
追踪环三氮烷释放物有结果了
Cyclotrizane emissions trace came back.
电脑在追踪可能的地...点
Computer's been working on a probable loca...tion.
怎么了
What is it?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表