剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Why you want me watching this?
这样你就能理解为什么我要回去了
So you can understand why I have to go back.
是回星城 还是回这个可怕的地方
What, to Starling City or to this horrible place?
你皱眉头是因为没线索吗
Does that frown mean you struck out?
不算是
Not exactly.
这混凝土用了专利配方
The concrete's a proprietary formula.
归一个建筑公♥司♥所有
It's owned by a specific construction company.
凶手的DNA附着在
The killer's DNA is
古德温的指甲下面
underneath Goodwin's fingernails.
好吧 那你这一副哭丧脸是怎么回事
All right. So what's with the loser look?
你无法确定疑犯身份吗
You can't ID a suspect off all that?
我哭丧着脸就是因为我确定了疑犯的身份
The loser look is because I did ID a suspect off all that.
发行的债券
Now, the bond offering
应该足以支付星城警局的加班费了
should pay for all the overtime I'm asking the SCPD for
我让他们盯着蔡斯起诉的重罪犯
in order to keep track of Chase's violent felons.
能请你们离开一下吗
Could we have the room for a second, please?
我很想你
I missed you.
是啊 我一听说蔡斯就是普罗米修斯
Yeah, well, once I heard that Chase was Prometheus,
我就知道你会找我回来
I knew you'd drag me back to town.
为了保护你
For your protection.
然后摆出这个理由 奥利
And say that, Ollie.
你知道我能照顾好我自己
I think you know I can take care of myself.
这和你的能力没关系 西娅
It has nothing to do with what you're capable of, Thea.
重点是阿德里安·蔡斯有能力做出什么
It has to do with what Adrian Chase is capable of.
你是指他影帝级别的装好人能力吗
You mean an Oscar-worthy performance of a decent human being?
背叛不断 伊莎贝尔·罗切夫
As betrayals go, it makes Isabel Rochev
都相形见绌了[第二季]
look like a bad practical joke.
我知道 但...我知道蔡斯很危险
I'm sure. But I--I know Chase is dangerous.
我也知道你很担心
And I know you're worried,
但我只是...我还没有准备好回来
but I just--I wasn't ready to come back yet.
你是和罗伊在一起吗 还是...
Were you with Roy or...?
我不能让他看到我现在这个状态
I couldn't let him see me in the state I'm in.
你现在是什么状态
What state are you in?
可以说是"极度糟糕"
The phrase "hot mess" comes to mind.
我不知道 我正在解决
I don't know. I'm figuring it out.
我很开心 能见到你真好
Well, I'm glad. It's good to see you.
奥利弗 我...
Oliver, I--
西娅 你来这里干什么
Thea, wh--what are you doing here?
我也很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you, too.
不是 抱歉 我很高兴见到你
No, sorry. It's-- it's great to see you.
只不过...
It's just,
只不过现在不是时候
well, it's just bad timing is all.
也许我们应该单独谈谈
Maybe we should do this in private.
事关古德温议员吗
Is it regarding Councilman Goodwin?
是的 也许我们应该晚点再来
You know, yeah. I think maybe we should come back later.
怎么回事
What is going on?
今早蔡斯把一具15年前的尸体
Chase sent a 15-year-old corpse
送到了我办公室 为了传递某种信息
to my office this morning as some kind of message.
找到嫌疑人了吗
Do we have a suspect?
是啊 可以这么说
Yeah. You could say that.
好吧
Ok.
是谁
Who is it?
是你父亲
It's your father.
这可是蔡斯 很明显他在陷害我们的父亲
This is Chase. Obviously he's framing our father.
好吧 但他图什么呢
Yeah, but to what end?
这个混凝土来自于伟沃德建筑公♥司♥
The concrete came from Wellward Construction,
一家奎恩集团下的子公♥司♥
which was a subsidiary of Queen Consolidated.
而死者指甲下的皮肤和奎恩先生的DNA相吻合
And the skin under the victim's fingernails matches Mr. Queen's DNA.
重点是所有那些证据都经过了
And the problem is all those forensics passed through
好几个实验室的手
a whole lot of labs.
没办法对公众保密了 是不是
You can't keep this from going public, can you?
我实在是尽力了 相信我 抱歉 奥利弗
Not for lack of trying, believe me. I'm sorry, Oliver.
黛娜 我需要你把DNA
Dinah, I need you to get DNA
和混凝土样本送到费利西蒂和柯蒂斯手上
and concrete samples to Felicity and Curtis.
我们的父亲被陷害了 我们得着手证明这一点
Our father is being framed, and we need to start to prove it.
我肯定丢失几件证物不太要紧
I'm sure a couple of pieces of evidence can go missing.
那你准备做什么
And what are you gonna be doing?
开新闻发布会
Holding a press conference.
我才刚刚熬过一个丑闻
I just weathered a scandal.
在这件事上我得站出来
I need to get out in front of this one.
好吧 你该再考虑下
Ok, well, I think you should reconsider
开这场新闻发布会的事
doing this whole press conference.
-为什么 -因为这可能是
- Why? - Because this could be
蔡斯给你下的圈套
what Chase is manipulating you into
就像他逼你扔出绿箭侠做替罪羊
just like he manipulated you into the impeachment
以此害你被弹劾
by throwing Green Arrow under the bus.
但就像那次被弹劾一样 我得...
But like with the impeachment, I needed to--
对媒体撒谎
Lie to the press?
因为如果爸爸真的犯了罪
Because that's what you're going to be doing
你肯定得那么做
if we find out that dad is guilty.
西娅 行了
Thea, come on.
我就是说说...
Look, I am just saying...
万一呢
What if?
我们的父母不是圣人
It's not like our parents were saints.
蔡斯认为我是凶手
Chase thinks I'm a killer.
他的行为 这整个圈套
What he's doing, this whole setup,
就是想要让我相信
is him trying to convince me
我们的父亲也是如此
that our father was the same way.
我们的父亲有许多面
Our father was a lot of things.
但他不是冷血杀手
He's not a cold-blooded murderer.
我真不敢相信你竟然说服我
I can't believe you convinced me
又回到这个岛上来了
to come back to this island.
你随时可以飞回家 阿纳托利
Well, fly home anytime you want, Anatoly.
你回美国这事也是如此讽刺吧
So you have irony back in America, yes?
为了做必要的事
To do what I have to do,
没人能知道我经历过什么
no one can know what I've been through.
你是说在俄♥罗♥斯♥
You mean in Russia?
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 香港
Russia, in Hong Kong.
不然我要如何跟家人解释
How do I explain to my family
我过了这么久才回家呢
why I didn't come home sooner?
没法解释 所以单纯漂到了荒岛更简单
No. It's easier if I'm just a simple castaway.
没有单纯漂到荒岛这回事
There's no such thing as simple castaway.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
如果没有任何人好奇
Just--it will be easier to keep my cover
我才更容易隐藏身份
if no one is asking questions.
那不是个好兆头
That's a bad omen.
他是我朋友
He was my friend.
如果是这样 他就不会想要杀了我们
If that was true, he would not have tried to kill us.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这个被冲上岸来了
Well, this just washed up on the shore
像是一种预示
like some kind of sign.
没错 说明你疯了
Yeah, that you're crazy.
来
Come on.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我带你去个地方 这样你就会懂
I'm taking you somewhere to explain
我为什么这么做了
why I'm doing what I'm doing.
我在这岛上待了一年
I spent a year on this island.
你从来没告诉过我 这里有酒吧
You never told me there was a bar.
你在忙吗
Hey, you busy?
是 我正在看
Yeah. I'm just going over
古德温议员的预约
councilman Goodwin's appointments.
我正在给奥利弗的爸爸找不在场证明
I'm looking for an alibi for Oliver's father.
我以为你在盯梢被释放的罪犯呢
I thought you were on freed felon patrol.
我有些好消息得告诉你
I just got some good news. Figured I'd share it.
得了吧 这里没什么好消息
Please. Good news is in short supply around here.
法♥院♥通知开庭日期了
I got a court date.
你终于被起诉了 确实是好消息
Finally you're getting prosecuted. That is good news.
真幽默 是佐伊的事
Funny. It's for Zoe.
律师认为我能尽快得到监护权
Lawyer thinks I can get expedited custody.
真棒 这可真不错 大哥
That's terrific. Huh. Good for you, hoss!
我觉得 也许
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表