剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I suggested the "Wild."
好吧 我为什么需要看他的资料
Right, and why do I need a dossier on him?
我在想...
I was thinking,
与其冲着他射上一箭
instead of putting an arrow in him,
你不如考虑拉他入伙
you might consider bringing him into the fold.
他射了他 你射了他
He shot him? You shot him?
好吧 我知道这不是最诱人的招募计划
Ok, I know it's not the most enticing of recruitment pitch plans,
但是有许多候选人想要承担起
but there are plenty of candidates willing to compensate for
我们不作为的/腐♥败♥的警局的责任
our ineffectual-slash-corrupt police department.
伊芙琳·夏普
Evelyn Sharp,
滑雪护目镜先生
Mr. Ski Goggles.
我还在想他的代号♥
Still work-shopping that codename.
我不会...
I'm not--
我不会召集一个新队伍了
I'm not putting together a new team.
好吧 提醒你一句
Ok, well, in case you haven't noticed,
我们人手有点短缺
we're a little shorthanded.
只是暂时的
Just for a little while.
约翰会回来
John will come back.
西娅也会回来
Thea will come back.
万一不回来了呢
And if they don't?
那我会去处理的
Then I will handle it.
去睡会儿吧
Get some sleep.
你们俩
Both of you.
星城警署 你们已经被包围了
SCPD! We have you surrounded!
立刻放下枪
Guns on the floor now!
什么事
What is this?
这些不是我们的人
These aren't our guys.
没错
No.
他们是洛斯·阿尔孔的人
They're Los Halcones.
他们今晚想打劫你们
See, they tried to rob you tonight.
接着发生了枪战
A shoot-out ensued.
你杀了他们
You killed them.
他们杀了你
They killed you.
留下尸体
Drop the bodies.
把所有的钱卷上车
Empty the cash into the van.
好极了
Bravo.
聪明且高效率
Cleverness and efficiency.
很有罗宾汉的范
Very Robin Hood.
但我不相信你会拿这些不义之财
But I doubt that you'll be providing the poor
去接济穷♥人♥
with any of these ill-gotten gains.
还请赐教
Enlighten me.
我刚到城里
I'm new in town.
杀了这个小偷
Kill this prig.
不行
No!
任何试图杀死我这个小偷的行为
Any attempt to kill this prig
都将导致你们迅速灭亡
will result in your swift demise.
你是老大吗
Are you the one in charge?
去死吧
Go to hell.
我就当你是了
I'll take that as a "Yes."
哥们
OK, gang.
他说他是老大
He said he was in charge.
有谁想当老大吗
Anybody else want to be in charge?
没有吗
No takers?
看来只好由我来做了
Then I guess it's going to have to be me.
六人送医前已死
6 DOAs.
毒贩与其女友
The dealer and his girlfriend,
两个洛斯·阿尔孔的人 我们自己一人
Two Los Halcones, and one of our own.
幸运六号♥是谁
Who's lucky number 6?
基廷
Keating.
死亡原因与其他死者不同
C.O.D. doesn't match the other vics,
死者全部是近距离被人击毙
who were all shot at close range,
但是基廷
but Keating--
头部遭受钝器袭击致死
Blunt force trauma.
还有这些是什么
And these, what,
某种标志吗
some sort of calling card?
作案手法和一个叫托拜厄斯·丘奇的贼相符
M.O. matches a skel named Tobias Church.
根据他的外套
According to his jacket,
他和他的手下毁了中枢城和布鲁德海文
he and his crew tore up hub city and Bludhaven.
现在来了这里
And now he's here.
问题是 基廷来这干什么
Question is, what was Keating doing here?
肯定不是好事
Nothing good.
他没跟局里上报
He didn't call anything in.
你觉得他是黑警吗
You think he's one of the bent cops?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
他已经死了
He's dead now.
虽说兰斯超级麻烦
Lance was a royal pain in the ass,
但他至少能管束自己的警局
but at least he kept his department in line.
你总是可以把警徽还给他
You could always give him his badge back.
他回到城里了
He's back in town,
但是听说他戒酒的事
though word has it he took a few bumps
不太顺利
off the wagon on his way.
小白脸市长
缺席市政局会议
来了 来了 来了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
来了
All right.
敲门不像你的风格
Knocking. That's not like you.
我们单独聊两句
Give us a minute.
你回来多久了
How long you been back in town?
几周
A couple weeks.
唐娜呢
Where's Donna?
她在天堂
She's in Heaven.
那是拉斯维加斯的一家赌场
It's the casino in Vegas
她现在在那做服务生 不是天上...
that she's waitressing at these days, not...
所以你们俩没
So you two aren't...
拜托 奥利弗
Come on, Oliver.
虽说异性相吸 但还没到那地步
Opposites attract but not that much.
你们分手后才...
Did you break up before...
虽然这不关...
Well, you know, not that it's any of your--
你的事
your business,
但你知道的
But, you see,
醉汉需要一个保持清醒的理由
a drunk needs a reason to stay sober.
我没钱了 朋友
Fresh out, my friend.
昆汀...
Well, Quentin...
这么说吧
You know what?
我不知道你是否有资格
I don't know if you're in a position
来指责我
to be judging me, anyway.
我孤军作战
It's just me out there.
有时拯救城市要比治理城市
Sometimes saving the city takes priority
更重要
over running it.
但等队伍团聚后就不一样了
But that'll change when the team gets back together.
我就有更多时间做个称职的市长
I can devote more time to actually being the mayor.
你也可以加入队伍
That team could include you.
我也得戴面具遮住这英俊的面孔吗
Would I cover up this beautiful face with a mask?
我不是这意思
That's not what I meant.
还有什么要帮忙的吗 奥利弗
Is there anything else I can help you with, Oliver?
我今天挺忙的
I got a pretty full day ahead.
你听说了庆典的事吧
You hear about the ceremony?
市里要表彰劳蕾尔
The city's going to honor Laurel.
听说了
Yeah.
到时我最好不要出现
It's probably best that I don't turn up
免得有损她的声誉
and embarrass her memory then.
你干掉了我最棒的斗士
You killed my best fighter.
害我损失了很多钱
You cost me lots of money.
你俄语说得很烂
Your Russian's terrible.
还带着美国口音
Your accent's American.
那么...
So...
你大老远跑这里来干什么
What are you doing so far from home?
亚当·亨特
Adam Hunt.
丹尼尔·布里克韦尔
Daniel Brickwell.
弗兰克·波提纳
Frank Bertinelli.
我要是你...
If I were you...
就把本子放回我包里
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表