剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
怎么了 兄弟
What is it, man?
苏珊死了吗
Is it Susan?
还没有
Not yet,
但那只是时间问题
but it's just a matter of time.
我不知道怎样阻止此事
I don't know what I can do to stop it.
奥利弗 事情总有转机
Well, Oliver, there are always options,
而且你也不是孤军奋战
and you're not alone.
你觉得这就是问题所在吗
Do you think that's the problem?
你已经做得很棒了
You've done a wonderful job
让我相信我在做更好的改变
of convincing me that I'm changing for the better...
招募新人
with the recruits and the...
开诚布公 乐观积极
the transparency, more optimism,
更加信任
more--more trust.
你觉得如果以前没有相信蔡斯的话
You think none of this would have happened
这一切都不会发生 对吧
if you hadn't trusted Chase, right?
不只是蔡斯
Trusted anyone.
因为我觉得我只是
Because I--I can't see anything
让更多人成为了靶子
past me just creating more targets.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我们不是靶子 兄弟
We're not targets, man.
我们是你的队友
We're your teammates.
我们给你支持
We're your strength.
你们给了我支持
You give me strength
但蔡斯却将此变成了弱点
until Chase turns it into a weakness.
你看看苏珊的下场
Look what happened with Susan.
我让自己跟苏珊亲近
I let myself get close to Susan,
这么做给了蔡斯对付我的筹码
and in so doing, I gave Chase a way to get to me.
这可能会发生在你身上
That could happen with you, with...
还有费利西蒂
with Felicity...
还有我儿子
with my son.
你们都是我的弱点 约翰
All of you make me vulnerable, John.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许我们是
Maybe we do...
但奥利弗 懂得在乎人
but caring about people, Oliver,
才是在做人
that makes you human.
但也许做人对我来说太奢侈了
Being human's a luxury I might not get to have.
说吧
Yeah.
好 收到 通知戴娜和雷内
Ok. Got it. Tell Dinah and Rene.
费利西蒂找到蔡斯关苏珊的地方了
Felicity found out where Chase is keeping Susan.
-出发吧 -约翰
- Let's go! - John.
我需要你帮我做件事
There's something I need you to do for me.
如果我要击败这家伙
If I'm gonna beat this guy,
就要用他的玩法
it'll be by playing his game...
我知道谁是他的弱点
And I know someone who makes him vulnerable.
普罗米修斯就把苏珊关在这里吗
This is where Prometheus is holding Susan?
至少他是在那里拍那个视频的
Or at least he was when he shot that video.
我发现里面有几十个热点
I'm reading a few dozen heat signatures inside.
蔡斯带了后援
Chase brought backup?
或者是他设置的诱饵
Or he's using decoys.
是诱饵 普罗米修斯是单干的
It's decoys. Prometheus works alone.
问题是苏珊可能是其中一个热点
Problem is Susan could be any one of those heat signatures.
我们应该分散 一层层搜查
We should split up, canvass floor by floor.
我赞同
Agreed.
守望者 有斯巴达的消息吗
Overwatch, any word on Spartan?
包裹在路上
Uh, package is en route.
-预计五分钟到达 -什么包裹
- ETA 5 minutes. - Package?
奥利弗有个秘密计划
Oliver's got something up his green sleeve.
这些小狗应该能加倍我们的搜索速度
These puppies should help double our search capabilities.
下次我负责踹门
Next time, I get to kick the door in.
好吧 随你喜欢 姑娘
Yeah. Whatever floats your boat, lassie.
退后
Get back!
怎么回事
What was that?
好像是发生了爆♥炸♥
Some sort of explosion.
戴娜和雷内 收到吗
Dinah, Rene, do you copy?
是的 收到
Ow. Yeah. We copy.
但我们被困在这里了
But we're trapped in here.
这混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
如果那些热点就是爆♥炸♥装置呢
What if those heat signatures are incendiary devices?
我想八♥九♥不离十了
I think we can pretty much confirm that.
在这整栋楼炸毁之前
We got 5 minutes for search and rescue
我们有五分钟搜救
before this whole place comes down.
你把戴娜和野狗带出去
You get Dinah and Wild Dog out of here.
-我去找苏珊 -如果她还在这里
- I will find Susan. - Assuming she's still here.
我非常确定她还在
Which I'm totally sure she still is.
奥利弗
Oliver!
你还好吗
Hey. Are you ok?
-还好 阿德里安·蔡斯是... -我知道
- Yeah. A-Adrian Chase is-- - I know!
别担心 我会救你出去
Don't worry. I'm gonna get you out of here.
怎么回事
What's happening?
蔡斯在控制电梯
Chase is controlling the elevator.
苏珊 我们得救你出去
Susan, we need to get you out of here.
-这栋楼会爆♥炸♥ -那...
- This building is gonna explode. - What about--
蔡斯要对付的是我 你不再是他的目标了
Chase wants me. You're no longer his target.
我要说的是那你呢
I was gonna say what about you?
我要跟他做个了断
I'm gonna finish this.
搭电梯上楼
Take the elevator upstairs.
去安全的地方
Get to safety.
你好 奥利弗
Hello, Oliver.
你们在里面能听到我说话吗
Can you guys hear me in there?
能 我们就在等救援
Yeah. Just waiting on that rescue.
很好 退后
Good. Step back!
我很高兴塔莉亚告诉你了
I'm glad Talia told you.
我更喜欢这种面对面的方式
I prefer this way, face to face.
这样比较诚恳
There's an honesty to it.
好吧 诚恳地说
Well, honestly...
我会让我俩在这里
I'm gonna keep both of us here
待到整个大楼崩塌压在我们身上
until this building comes down on top of us.
那你会死掉
Then you'd be dead.
你也会
So would you.
是吗 我真的认为我会让你得逞吗 奥利弗
Really? You really think I'd let that happen, Oliver?
记住 我总是领先你十步
Remember, I'm always 10 steps ahead of you.
如果是那样
You know, if that were true,
你应该会料到这个
you probably would have seen this coming.
阿德里安
Adrian?
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
那我要如何得知真♥相♥
How else was I supposed to find out the truth?
那些人全是你杀的
You killed all those people.
不是你想的那么简单
It's not that simple.
你把他们杀了 就是这么简单
You killed them. It's simple.
我知道 宝贝 你不是这样的人
I know, baby. This can't be you.
你不是
It's not you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你为什么带她来这里
Why did you make her come here?
为了让你收手
To get you to stop.
你必须收手
You have to stop.
你必须...你必须自首
You have to--you have to turn yourself in.
我做不到
I can't do that.
拜托 不管怎么回事 不管你在干什么
Please. Whatever this is, whatever you're doing,
都结束了
It's over.
你会告诉警方吗
You'd tell the police?
不 你告诉他们
No. You tell them.
你说得对
You're right.
我会了结这件事
I'm gonna take care of this.
约翰
John!
我叫了救护车赶往你那里
I've got an ambulance en route to your position.
天啊
Oh, my god.
奥利弗跟蔡斯在里面
Oliver's in there with Chase.
快去帮他
Go help him now!
快
Go!
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表