剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》上季回顾
Last season on "Arrow"...
你这是在帮我找到我儿子吗
Are you offering to help me find my son?
我希望我们都能找到各自的儿子
I want us to find both of our sons.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
奥利弗会来找我们
Oliver's gonna come for us!
这就是我想要的 妹妹
Yeah. I'm counting on it, sis.
阿德里安 我儿子呢
Adrian, where is my son?!
我到时不会跟大家一起上飞机
When we get to the airplane, I'm not gonna get on it.
-什么 -我不能抛下威廉
- What? - I'm not leaving William behind.
别那么做
Don't do that.
他在整座岛上都放置了炸♥药♥
He's rigged the entire island with explosives.
是与某种死人按键遥控连接的
They're remotely linked to some sort of dead man's switch.
如果他死了 就会引爆所有装置
If he dies, it detonates all the devices.
威廉 过来
William, come here.
你没事吧 你还好吗
Are you ok? Are you all right?
他想要你杀死他
He wants you to kill him
然后我们全部都被炸死
so it kills all of us.
不 阿德里安
No, Adrian!
我到了 没看到浮士德
I'm on site. No sign of faust.
他也不在最后已知地点
He's not at his last known either.
他的命令还在
Well, his ordinance is.
如果浮士德放弃炸♥弹♥改用导弹
If Faust is moving from bombs to missiles,
不知道他还改动了什么
it makes you wonder what else he's changed up.
没错 保持警惕
Exactly. Stay sharp.
老大不是让你保持警惕吗 大哥
Boss said stay sharp, hoss.
浮士德 安全了
Faust, it's clear.
抱歉
Apologies.
很快就好
Won't be but a minute.
如果有机会的话
If... you have the opportunity,
请跟你们的市长说一下
please advise your mayor.
下次如果再有人威胁要向这座城市
Next time someone threatens to launch
发射弹道导弹
a ballistic missile at his city,
他真的应该付清赎金
he really should pay up.
真令人失望
Disappointing.
那是一颗MGM-140导弹
That's an MGM-140.
发射后就不受控制了
It's fire and forget.
你没法阻止它
You can't stop it.
也无法解除它
You can't disarm it.
是的 不过我有一个很聪明的朋友能
No, but I have a very smart friend who can.
我的T球骗过了导弹的制导系统
My T-Sphere's spoofed the missile's guidance system.
我正把它引向水里
I'm drawing it back to the water.
你愁容满面
You look troubled
好像这次爆♥炸♥勾起了你痛苦的回忆
as if detonation stirred unpleasant memories.
蔡斯把飞机弄坏了
Chase sabotaged the plane.
我们无法离开这座岛
We can't get off the island!
天眼会在东岸有艘补给船
There's an argus supply ship on the eastern shore.
那是岛的另一边
That's on the other side of the island.
斯莱德知道在哪里 快去
Slade knows where it is. Go now!
奥利弗说东岸有艘船
Hey! Oliver says there's a boat on the eastern shore.
你们赶不过去了
You lot won't make it in time.
-我试试看吧 -我一直都讨厌这家伙
- I'll take my own chances. - I always hated that guy.
-我们现在怎么办 -飞机怎么办
- What are we gonna do now? - What about the plane?
你不是说你修不好吗
Thought you said you couldn't get it fixed.
修不好但还是可以
For shielding us from the blast,
-帮我们抵挡爆♥炸♥的冲击 -我们也没有
- it should work just fine. - It's not like there's a whole
-太多的选择 -是的 他说得对
- lot of other options. - No. He's right, ok?
总比没有强 来吧
It's better than nothing. Let's go!
不 我要去找到威廉
No! I have to find William!
萨曼莎
Samantha!
萨曼莎
Samantha!
你去飞机那 我去追她
You go to the plane, ok? I'll get her!
-小心 快起来 -你应该在飞机上
- Careful. Let's go. - Should be on the plane.
我不会丢下你
I'm not taking refuge
自己去躲避这100枚炸♥弹♥的
from 100 bombs without you.
其实是250枚
It's more like 250.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
这是什么
What's this?
警校毕业典礼的发言稿
Remarks for the police academy graduation ceremony.
我升职后似乎还多了写稿子的职责
Seems my promotion came with speech writing duties.
-你会写稿子 -你竟然认字
- You can write? - You can read?
我还能把你们俩打得屁滚尿流
I can kick both y'all asses is what I can do.
这个 这个写得很好 雷内
This is, this is really good, Rene.
大哥 我一直都在说
It's like I keep telling you, hoss.
我有诗人般的灵魂
I've got the soul of a poet.
你好像从来没这么说过吧
I don't think I have ever heard you say that.
谁问你了 金发妞
Who the hell asked you, blondie?
顺便说一下 你错过了我改变
You totally missed me redirecting
那颗弹道导弹轨迹的壮举了
a ballistic missile b-t-dubs.
天哪 我已经看过一次了
Oh, man. Well, I've already seen you do that once.
好了 照你们要求点的
All right. Just as you ordered--
能引发心脏病的三层肉堡
a triple stack ?with a side of heart disease.
别说我
Don't judge me.
是的 这是给你的
Ah, yeah. That's for you.
惊喜 这是给你的
Surprise. This is for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的
Here you go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
抱歉我之前失联了
Sorry I was MIA.
为了让我妈坐上回维加斯的飞机
I pretty much had to knock my mother unconscious
我只能把她打昏了
to get her on a flight back to Vegas.
-她不想回去 -没事
- She did not want to go. - That's fine.
我们 我们都处理好了
We-- we had it handled.
是的 即使没有了黛娜
Yeah. Even without Dinah in the field.
我们这一年经历了不少
Come a long way in a year.
是的 这让我很感激之前奥利弗一直都
Yeah. It also makes me grateful for all the times
对我们要求很严格
Oliver kicked our ass almost.
我要回家了
I'm gonna go home.
我们跟你一起走
We'll walk with you.
已经过去五个多月了
It's been over 5 months.
他们做得还是这么明显
Their subtlety hasn't gotten better at all!
听见了
Heard that!
是的 一点没变
No, it hasn't.
里面也有给威廉的
There's some in there for William, too.
有薯条 一个小的芝士汉堡
Got some fries and, like, a mini cheeseburger
和一个没有芝士的汉堡
and then a burger without cheese
因为我不知道他能不能消化乳糖
because I wasn't sure if he was, like, lactose--
你觉得够三个人吃吗
Do you think there's enough for 3?
我已经吃了 而且
Oh. I already ate, and--
除非你是觉得现在是个好时机
unless you're asking because you think now's a good time.
-你是需要中间人或者 -我不需要
- Do you need a buffer or-- - I don't need a buffer.
我希望有人陪
I could use some company.
我知道我们已经谈过这事了
I know we talked about it
而且他也开始接受我了
and that he's getting used to me
不过这可能会有点奇怪
and it might be a little weird to--
是的 这会让他困惑的
I mean, confusing, right, for him--
对我们 对我 对你来说
for us--for me--for you.
今晚不行 改天吧
Just not tonight. Another night.
保证
Promise?
保证
Promise.
好的
Okay.
看着我
Hey. Look at me.
我 我妈妈在哪
Where's my-- my mom?
我知道 我会去找你妈妈的
Yeah. No. I'm gonna go find your mom,
可是 这座岛上发生的事
But-- but the island, what happened.
非常危险 你留在岸边比较安全
It's very dangerous, and you are safe by the shore,
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
出什么事了
What happened?
我们看到爆♥炸♥时 把你带走的那个人
The man who took you when we saw the explosions,
是他干的
OK, he did this.
他说你是我父亲
He said you're my father?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表