剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
这意味着我今天晚上能见你吗
Does this mean I'll get to see you tonight?
你想和市审计员吃饭吗
Do you want to have dinner with the city comptroller, too?
-那我还有机会见到你吗 -当然了
- Am I ever gonna see you again? - Of course.
好吧
Ok.
没什么事吧
Is everything ok?
是 我觉得是的
Yeah, I think so.
是的
Yeah, yeah, yes.
不不 不好
No. No. Definitely not.
无论是什么 尽管直说
Whatever it is, just, um...lay it on me.
怎么了
What's up?
你是绿箭侠吗
Are you the Green Arrow?
是
Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
不
No.
不好意思 我以为你开玩笑呢
No. I'm sorry. I thought that you were doing a joking thing.
所以我也玩笑着回答了
I--so I did a joking thing back.
你不是开玩笑吗
Are you not?
我在做另一个报道
I was working on a different story,
然后发现了一些事情
and, uh, well, some things came up
和你有关
that relate to you.
然后你就直接得出了
And then you just immediately jumped
最疯狂的结论
to the most insane conclusion possible.
所以这算是正式否认吗
So that's--that's a no for the record?
正式否认
No. For the record.
那就好
Well, good.
因为我觉得我们的关系
Because I think our relationship
因为你是市长
is complicated enough already
已经很复杂了
just with you being mayor.
我也觉得
Yeah, so do I.
市长先生 大家都在等了
Mr. Mayor, everyone's waiting.
我得去参加仪式了
I have to go to this ceremony.
-当然 -我带你出去吧
- Of course. - Can I show you out?
所以我想 我们可以在澡堂
So I figure that we take Gregor out
干掉格雷戈尔
at the bath house because he's gonna
因为那里保护他的人少
have the least number of men guarding him,
而且说实话 这样我们能确定
and--and quite frankly, we can be sure
他没有带东西
that he's not... packing.
不管怎样 他的人在这里 这里 还有这里
Anyway, he has men here and here and here.
-不不不不不 -不什么
- No, no, no, no. - No what?
澡堂是格雷戈尔的地盘
Bath house is Gregor's turf.
-你一个人肯定不行 -好吧
- You cannot do it on your own. - Ok.
-我们需要军队 -那我们能相信谁呢
- We need army. - Well, then who can we trust,
阿纳托利 因为我们现在基本上就是在商量政♥变♥
Anatoly, because we're basically talking about a coup.
我在这露着屁♥股♥像个孩子一样
Lying here with my ass hanging out like baby.
别担心我的人
Don't worry about my men.
-他们很忠诚 -我也是
- They are loyal to me. - So am I,
听着
And look.
在我们干掉格雷戈尔
I am gonna stay here
保护起兄弟会之前
until we take out Gregor
我会留在这里
and we protect the Bratva.
你说"留"
Ty skazal, "Stay"?
难道你本打算走的吗
Were you going to leave?
阿纳托利 我意识到
Look, Anatoly. I realized
我得回到我的生活里
I have to get back to my life,
但后来我看到因为我格雷戈尔对你的所作所为
but then I saw what Gregor did to you because of me.
你是个噬罪者 奥利弗
You are sin-eater, Oliver.
在某些文化里 噬罪者是那种
In some cultures, is--is guy who lives
生活在村庄边缘的人
on the edge of village,
当有人死后
and, uh, when somebody dies,
他们把尸体放在那里
they put body there and cover
盖上水果和蔬菜
with fruits and vegetables,
他就会去吃掉
and he eats that.
他吃掉他们的罪恶吗
He eats their sins?
对 如果他带走别人的罪恶
Yes. So they go on to the afterlife
那些人就可以去来世
if he takes their sins as his own.
你 你非常
You--you are very much--
怎么
What?
过去十分钟内 我看到
For the past 10 minutes, I've seen
同一个打杂的推着个空担架
the same orderly pass by 5 times
经过了五次
with an empty stretcher.
可能是格雷戈尔的人
Could be one of Gregor's men.
无论如何 他们知道你回来了
At any rate, they know that you are back.
或者只是来继续干掉你
Or they're just here to finish the job on you.
不管怎样
Either way...
是时候像你说的那样
It is time for me to--kak ty skakhesh'--
动动我的腿脚了
stretch my legs.
-好的 来吧 -谢谢
- All right. Come on. - Thank you.
德雷克
我将永远勇敢无畏地
And I will always have the courage
为自己和他人的行为负责
to hold myself and others accountable for our actions.
我将永远维护宪法
I will always uphold the constitution,
维护我的社区 维护我效力的机构
my community, and the agency I serve.
我将永远维护宪法
I will always uphold the constitution,
维护我的社区 维护我效力的机构
my community, and the agency I serve.
欢迎加入星城警局 德雷克警官
Welcome to the SCPD, Officer Drake.
你和苏珊还好吧
Is everything OK with Susan?
挺好的 为什么这么问
Yeah. W-why?
只是...
Just, you know,
你的助理留意到了一些紧张的气息 所以
your assistant was clocking a little tension, so...
西娅 我的助理是你安插的内鬼吗
Thea, is--is my assistant your mole?
我更愿意把他看作是我的线人
I like to think of him more as, like, my informant,
出什么事了
But what's--what's going on?
苏珊问我是不是绿箭侠
Susan asked me if I was the Green Arrow?
等等 你怎么回答的
Wait. What did you say to her?
我处理好了
I handled it.
我不是第一次做这种事了
I--I've been doing this for a little while now.
我能和你谈一下吗
Can I talk to you for a minute, please?
昆汀 假如我再把这个投票推后
Quentin, if I delay this vote any more,
我就要被弹劾了
I'm gonna get impeached.
听我说 丽莎·沃纳昨晚逃走了
Listen to me. Liza Warner escaped last night.
一起逃走的还有车百威和卡丽·卡特
And China White and Carrie Cutter.
我们在查了
We're on it.
实际上 线索比我预期来得还快
As a matter of fact, we are on it sooner than I thought.
找到逃犯的地址了
费利西蒂查到了她们的地址
Felicity has their location.
很好 需要我去哪里
Great. Where am I going?
这三个女人我都抓过 昆汀
I have put all 3 of these women away, Quentin.
我的团队可以处理好
This is nothing the team can't handle.
我知道
Yeah. I know that,
但这是私人恩怨 奥利弗
but this is personal, Oliver.
看来我们晚到了一步
Seems like we're a little late.
看样子车百威和三合会翻脸了
Looks like China White had a falling out with the Triad.
这可不只是翻脸
This is more than just a falling out.
这是屠♥杀♥
This is a massacre.
守望者 这里只有一地尸体
Overwatch, all we've got here are bodies
和一个摄像头
and a security camera.
我这就去查
On it.
那是沃纳
That's Warner.
这不是你的错 昆汀
This isn't on you, Quentin.
这我可说不准
I'm not so sure about that,
但无论如何 我们都要在更多人丧命之前
But either way, we got to stop whatever it is these women are up to
阻止这几个女人的阴谋
before more bodies drop.
储藏在哪里
她问 "仓库在哪里"
So she said, "where is the depository?"
我觉得她没得到答案
I don't think she got her answer.
她说的仓库是什么
What depository is she talking about?
这个词也可以指储藏室
Well, I mean, the word could also mean storage.
所以说她们三个在找三合会储藏的某个东西吗
So the 3 of them are looking for something the Triad is storing?
那可能性太多了
Well, that could mean anything.
三合会在全市各处都有藏东西的地方
The Triad's got stashes all over the city.
无论这三位在找什么
Whatever these 3 are looking for,
她们杀了一大堆人来找这个东西
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表