剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我想我有件东西能帮忙
I think I have something that will help,
尖端科研实验室阻尼器的移♥动♥版
a mobile version of the dampener from S.T.A.R. Labs.
你想
Think?
我可能还需要一些时间处理
I might need some more time with it.
电路挺复杂的
The circuitry's pretty complex,
我压力很大 我需要...
I'm feeling a lot of pressure, and I just want--
费利西蒂会想办法帮你的
Felicity can come with and help you.
慢着 无法
Hold up. Not getting a
看清热成像
good enough reading off the thermal imaging.
无法看清
There's no way to tell
黑海妖是不是跟普罗米修斯一起
if Black Siren is actually with Prometheus,
而忙活这些是为了抓那个混...
and the whole point of doing this is to catch that son of a...
蛋
bitch.
等确认是普罗米修斯再行动
We need to wait till we get visual confirmation on Prometheus.
我们不能等了
We're not waiting for anything.
我们现在就带她回来
We're gonna bring her in right now.
一起干
Get on board with this.
着装准备
Suit up.
这是私人房♥产
This is private property.
女士 你在这里干什么
Ma'am, what are you doing here?
等我的一个朋友
I'm just waiting for a friend.
她在这里 设好周界 快
She's here. Create a perimeter. Go!
-听到了吗 -听到什么
- Did you hear that? - Hear what?
开玩笑的 我想佛罗里达的人都能听到 动作快
Kidding. I think people in Florida heard that. We need to hurry.
她疯了 她会尖叫
She--she was crazy. She could scream.
快逃跑 然后报♥警♥
Run away and call the police.
别动 三合一
Don't move, trinity.
我还以为会是另一个人
Oh. I thought you'd be someone else.
好失望
Disappointing.
-这应该能行 -你确定吗
- This should do it. - Are you sure?
不确定 但我们没时间了
No, but we're out of time.
普罗米修斯
Prometheus.
安定 应该能拖慢你
Diazepam. That should slow you down.
安定 你可以说我有耐性
Diazepam--you could say I have a tolerance,
但你现在应该操心的不是我
but you shouldn't be worrying about me right now.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry,
但我想现在是时候杀你了
but I think it's about time that I kill you.
费利西蒂还是我
Felicity or me!
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
不要这么做
Don't do this.
你没回头路
There's no coming back for you.
如果你杀了费利西蒂
If you kill felicity, then you're killing
你就是杀了
that part of yourself that existed
失去家人之前的你
before you lost your family.
如果你现在收手
If you end this now,
我们可以一起找回那个人
then we can find that person again... together.
她不曾存在过
She was never there.
你真该把你该死的嘴闭上
You really need to shut your damn mouth.
亲爱的
Hey, pumpkin.
我伸直手腕了
Kept my wrist straight.
你把我交出去 你还没回到
You turn me over, I'll be dead
办公室 我就会没命了
before you get back to your office.
我相信你
I believe you.
我今天起床时
You know, when I woke up,
我没想到我会招惹
I didn't think that I'd be pissing off
军方最有权势的人之一
one of the most powerful men in the military.
打我
Hit me.
什么
What?
打我
Hit me.
你们到底在搞什么
What the hell is going on here?
你的犯人刚揍我一拳
Your prisoner just decked me.
他不满意你的法律咨♥询♥吗
Unsatisfied with your legal counsel?
天知道 但...
Who knows, but...
这里是星城
We are in Starling County,
县法令第47章15节
and in county code, section 47.15,
清楚写明 地检官
it specifically states that the district attorney,
也就是我 可以推迟转移嫌犯到其他辖区
me, can supersede transfers to other jurisdictions
如果他在我的辖区
if the suspect commits a secondary crime
犯了二级罪行
within my jurisdiction.
攻击市政♥府♥官员
Attacking a city official's
是非常严重的罪行 狄格尔先生
a very serious offense, Mr. Diggle.
我想我要亲自起诉你
I think I'm gonna have to prosecute this one myself.
这需要一段时间
It could take a while.
好 我会带着总统签署的令状回来
Fine. I'll be back with a writ signed by the president.
迫不及待 我一直想要她的亲笔签名
Can't wait. I've always wanted her autograph.
你知道人们讨厌说"我跟你说过了"
You know how people hate to say, "I told you so"?
我不讨厌 我还特别喜欢说
I don't hate it. I friggin' love it.
你说很多人不喜欢你真是不假
You really weren't kidding about that acquired taste thing.
跟你开玩笑太容易了
It's like shooting fish in a barrel with you.
行 我能接受
It's cool. I can take it.
你是对的 雷内
You were right, Rene.
我应该专注在我能为团队做什么
I need to start embracing what I can do
而不是不能做什么
for the team instead of what I can't.
我就是在说这个
That's what I'm talking about.
多做幕后工作 少上前线
More tinkering and less fighting.
我不会说那是幕后工作
Well, I--I wouldn't exactly call it tinkering.
-还有件事 -什么事
- Oh, one more thing. - Yeah. What's up?
你下次再那样把手放我身上
You put your hands on me like that one more time,
我就揍你
and I'll kick your ass.
相谈甚欢
Oh. Good talk.
所以我总是让你们负责出拳
This is why I usually leave the punching to you guys.
这是值得纪念的一拳
It was a memorable punch.
接下来几天
Typing is going to be a...bit
可能无法好好打字了
of a challenge the next couple days.
我活该
Serves me right.
因为我放走了黑海妖
Because I let Black Siren go,
差点害死那些守卫
one of those guards could have gotten killed.
我们差点抓住普罗米修斯
We almost got Prometheus.
你的计划有效 他在那里
Your plan worked. He was there.
不 如果有效 他现在已经被我们抓住了
No. If it worked, we'd be putting cuffs on him right now.
我们能做到的
We'll get there.
我们会抓住他的
We'll get him.
我很抱歉她不是她
I'm sorry she wasn't her.
我知道
I know.
很遗憾比利死了
I'm sorry about Billy.
-他是个好人 -跟你一样
- He was a good man. - Like you.
我想劳蕾尔应该
So I'm guessing that Laurel is on her way
在回中城的路上
back to Central City then.
关在超能力联合调查组
Secure lockup at ARGUS.
我把她留在身边是因为
I'm keeping her close because...
如果她身上有任何属于真劳蕾尔的特质
if there's anything left of the real Laurel in there...
我会找到的
I'm gonna find it.
知道吗
You know what?
我会习惯你的乐观新技能
I could really get used to this newfound optimism of yours.
我不想再问了
I'm done asking.
跟我走或等死
Follow me or die.
去看看发生什么事了
Find out what's happening.
你好 奎恩先生
Hello, Mr. Queen.
我是塔莉亚
My name is Talia.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
这感觉不对
Just doesn't feel right,
他们就这样拿走它
they just taking it away like this.
我们应该造个新的
We should build a new one.
我们可以用更好的方式
I think we can do better.
你打算怎么做
Yeah. What are you thinking?
我还没兑现对劳蕾尔的承诺
I haven't kept my promise to Laurel.
你打算训练一个新的黑金丝雀吗
You're gonna train a new Black Canary?
我想外面有个女人
I think that somewhere out there,
配得上继承劳蕾尔的遗产
there is a woman worthy of Laurel's legacy,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表