剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
他为什么只是站在那里
What is he doing just standing there?
别担心 他能搞定
Don't worry. He's got this.
你还真信任他 老兄
You got a lot of faith, man.
绿箭侠
Green Arrow--
闭嘴
Shut up!
你无法成事
You're not getting the job done
是因为你不够认真
because you don't take it seriously enough
也许是因为你还没失去亲人
maybe because you haven't lost anyone.
你无法完全理解
You don't have a full understanding
外面的情况
of what's out there.
我失去的人
Oh, I've lost people,
快多到我无法承受了
almost more than I can bear.
那就是还没多到你无法承受
Then it hasn't been more than you can bear.
也许你需要推动力
Maybe you need a push!
你说得对 这场战争
You're right. This is a war,
我要用正确的方式去打
but I'm gonna fight it the right way
因为这座城市就靠我了
because I am all this city has.
柯蒂斯
Curtis!
来吧
Come on.
出外勤时 如果你不介意 叫我卓越先生
In the field, I--I prefer Mr. Terrific, if you don't mind.
滑雪护目镜先生呢
Where's Ski Goggles?
走了
Gone.
我听说治安维持者的事了
Hey. Heard about the vigilante.
很遗憾他跑掉了
I'm sorry he got away.
他会回来的 我会抓到他的
He will be back, and I'll get him.
你总是能
You always do...
我要跟你谈谈昆汀的事
but, uh, I need to talk about Quentin.
好
Great.
他上周在他公♥寓♥里找到的
He found this in his apartment last week.
有人♥大♥费周章
Somebody is going through a--a lot of trouble
让他看起来像星形飞镖谋杀案的真凶
to make it look like he's the throwing star killings.
为什么昆汀会相信
Why would Quentin believe that?
因为他断片了
Because he's been blacking out.
他在戒酒康复中心
Look. He's--he's in rehab.
休整一下
He's just taking some time.
我一直在想为什么会有人
I--I've been wondering why--why would somebody
以他为目标
be targeting him, and...
我只能想到的是
the only thing I can think of--
如果普罗米修斯知道我是绿箭侠呢
What if Prometheus knows I'm the Green Arrow?
没这么严重的都被我杀过
I've killed men for less than this.
那就试试 还是你要在
So try, or are you gonna turn down
你的人面前拒绝挑战
a challenge in front of your men?
也许这意味着你太弱了
Maybe that means you're too weak
无法知道当中的不同
to know the difference.
你们别插手
You will not interfere.
在发什么疯
What madness is this?
科瓦 我们协定好了的
Kovar, we have a deal.
你的人不相信我
Your man did not believe me.
我在试着说服他
I was--I was trying to convince him.
如果他死了 你就少分点
If he dies, it's coming out of your cut.
你现在相信我了吗 奎恩先生
You believe me now, Mr. Queen?
你的好兄弟跟我有协定
Your precious bratva and I have made a deal.
真♥相♥
Truth...
与观察的角度有关
Is a matter of...perspective.
你有什么时候不是在锻炼吗
Really, do you ever not work out?
我心里有些郁闷要发泄 知道吧
I have a few things to get off my chest, remember?
我知道 我有更好的解决方法
I do, but I got a better solution.
小家伙 你来了
Little man, look at you!
你好吗 我汗流浃背吗
How you doing? Am I sweaty?
你说什么
What do you say?
-你汗流浃背 -我什么
- You're sweaty. - I'm what?
-你汗流浃背 -是 我有点汗流浃背
- You're sweaty. - Yes, I am a little sweaty.
这是你的主意吗
Did you plan this?
你无法去参加派对 所以...
You couldn't make it to the party, so...
我们来跟你开派对
We could bring the party to you.
美国法警呢
What about the U.S. Marshals?
我们反侦察了三次
We Did 3 SDRs.
法警在去中枢城的路上
Marshals are halfway to Hub City by now.
-你要吃蛋糕吗 -要
- You want some cake? - Yeah.
-去吃蛋糕吧 -我们去吃蛋糕吧
- Go get some cake. -Let's get some cake.
亲爱的 我爱你
Hey, you. I love you.
去吃蛋糕吧 小家伙
Go get some cake, man.
谢谢你为我做这些 兄弟
Thanks for doing this, brother?
朋友就该这样
What are friends for?
伙计 请让我跟她单独聊聊
Fellas, can you give us a minute, please?
我刚准备回去休息
I was just headed out for the night.
我知道 或许我已经
I know. I, uh, may or may not
让你的安保人员在你要回去时
have had one of the guys on your detail text me
发短♥信♥通知我
when you were headed out.
那天晚上谢谢你
Thank you for the other night.
你给了我很好的建议
That was, that was some good advice
酒也很好喝
and a good drink.
现在到你买♥♥酒请我喝了
Well, now you owe me the drink.
我们现在走吧
Should we go now?
真的吗
Really?
走吧
Let's go.
别担心
Don't worry.
没人跟着我
Nobody followed me.
他们没有怀疑
They don't suspect anything.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表