剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你要意识到你的手♥机♥是有定位的
you should consider that your phone has GPS,
假如你还想撒谎的话
and if you were thinking about lying,
那我佩服你前后说法的一致性
I do admire your consistency.
我没想着骗你
I wasn't thinking of lying to you.
我只是不想把你牵扯进来
I wasn't looping you in
毕竟你明确表示过你不赞成这个决定
after you made it clear you didn't approve of the decision.
是约翰自己不赞成这个计划
John is the one who doesn't approve of the plan.
约翰现在不理智
John's not thinking clearly.
我赌罗伊是理智的 假如他在这里的话
Well, I bet Roy is, and if he were here,
我觉得他会告诉你
I think he would tell you
逃亡的生活根本不算生活
that life on the run is no life at all,
而且我似乎记得你是不赞成那个计划的
and I seem to remember you not being on board with that plan.
罗伊当时在做一个错误的选择
Roy was making a bad choice
和约翰现在一样
just like John is making a bad choice.
他如今因为一个他没犯过的罪
He is currently locked up in a military prison
而被关在军事监狱里
for a crime he didn't commit.
那是为他之前犯的罪赎过 这有什么错呢
To atone for a crime that he did commit, and what does it matter?
约翰自己不想走
John doesn't want to leave.
这不该由你决定
It is not your choice.
为什么你老是去替他做出选择
Why do you always have to go and make decisions for him?
他已经抛弃这个团队了
He already abandoned the team.
我不能让他再抛弃他的家庭
I am not gonna let him abandon his family.
是因为这个吗
Is that what this is about,
因为约翰离开了团队
John leaving the team?
这事很简单
This is simple.
我要阻止约翰做出他一定会后悔的决定
I am gonna stop John from making a decision he will come to regret.
你应该考虑一下对罗里做同样的事情
You should consider doing the exact same thing with Rory.
你意识到我和罗里谈谈话的性质
You do realize that me having a chat with Rory
完全不同于你去犯几个重罪吧
is completely different than you committing half a dozen felonies, right?
你有想到你会再次干这种事吗
Did you ever think you'd be doing this again,
处理证据
handling evidence?
没有 我也没想到我会成为副市长
No. Didn't think I'd be deputy mayor either,
不过看看咱俩
But here we are.
老实说 我很惊讶你居然接受了
I was surprised you took the job, to be honest.
我听说 你和奎恩有着...
From what I hear, you and Queen have a, uh--
复杂的过往
a complicated history.
一定得放下很多前嫌吧
Got to be a lot of hatchets to bury there.
是啊 起码我知道是怎样的过往
Yeah. Well, at least I know where they're buried.
那是买♥♥不来也偷不走的东西
That's something you can't buy or steal.
东西到了 老大
Package is here, boss.
地方检察官和副市长也来了
D.A., deputy mayor, too.
赠品呗
Bonus.
准备好行动
Get ready to move.
我猜猜 费利西蒂跟你们说的
Let me guess. Felicity filled you in.
说你打算闯进军事监狱吗
That you're gonna break into a military prison?
对 而你还好意思叫我野狗
Yeah, and you got the nerve to call me Wild Dog?
不想再争论这事
I'm done debating this.
真的吗 因为我们还是头一次听说
Really? Because this is the first we've heard of it.
还以为我们是团队
I thought we were your team.
一个人跑去劫狱
Running off to bust someone out of prison
是队友干的事吗
sounds like team business,
你被抓了 我们会怎样
And what happens to us when you get caught?
你说得很清楚了
You've made it clear that
有你在 我们才能当治安维护者
we can't do this vigilante thing without you.
等我被抓了 我不会被抓的
When I get caught? I'm not gonna get caught.
对 因为我们不会放任你那么做
Right because we're not gonna let you do this.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是说你们不会放任我吗
Did you say that you're not gonna let me?
对 我得看着你亲自把证物存好了
Yes. I need to see you physically deposit the item.
我♥干♥这活有十五年了
I've been on this job 15 years.
从没弄丢一份证据
I've never lost a piece of evidence.
别有压力 警官
Now relax, sergeant.
我们不是怀疑你的专业能力
No one's doubting your proficiency here, ok?
像是怀疑
Seems like.
好了
This is it.
我可以开始干活了吗
You gonna let me do my job now?
开始吧
Have at it.
什么情况
What the hell?
快出去
Get out of here!
去找武器 伙计们
Find the weapons, boys.
抱歉 先生们
Sorry, gents.
装上武器
Load them up!
然后把这里炸掉
And burn this puppy down.
走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
好了
OK.
最后机会
Last chance.
别挡道
Get off the street.
没想到他真的对你们动手了
I didn't think he'd actually hit you guys.
你知道最操蛋的是什么吗
You know what really sucks?
发现之前所有的训练中
Realizing that in all those training sessions
他虽然把我们揍了个遍
where he was kicking our respective asses
但他还是有所保留
the whole time he was taking it easy on us.
对 也提醒我
Yeah. Remind me to never, ever
绝对不要惹毛他
get on his bad side.
这话意味着他还有温柔的一面
I think that would imply that he has a good side,
费利西蒂 麻烦你再解释一下
And, you know, Felicity, could you please explain to me again
你怎么觉得这样能行得通
how you thought this was all gonna go down?
我原以为如果看到你们团结一致
Well, I thought if he saw you guys all united
反对他的疯狂计划 他就会三思
against his crazy plan he'd reconsider.
对哦 因为都知道奥利弗·奎恩
Right because Oliver Queen is known
会三思后行 听取别人的意见呢
for thinking things through and taking input from others.
好
Right.
这里越来越人丁兴旺了
The ever-expanding club house.
你是谁
And who are you?
我是西娅 奥利弗的幕僚长
I'm Thea, Oliver's Chief of Staff.
也是他的妹妹
And also his sister.
别跟我说奥利弗也揍你
Don't tell me Oliver beat you up, too,
奥利干的
Ollie did this?
实战教学 说来话长
Object lesson, long story.
没事 别提了
It's fine. Don't ask.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
托拜厄斯·丘奇干的
Tobias Church happened.
你们从科尔德实业那找到的证据
That evidence that you guys recovered from Kord Industries--
被改成了炸♥弹♥
Modified to go boom.
他想那东西被收进证物室
He wanted it to be put into lockup.
他还想抢劫
And he wanted to raid it.
一次性解决武器问题
One-stop shopping for weapons.
还包括从艾美科技那偷走的火箭筒
Including those RPGs that he took from AmerTek
如果报告无误的话
If this report's right.
我们得弄清他打算
We got to find out what he's planning
用这些武器干什么 肯定图谋不轨
to do with those weapons--because it ain't nothing good.
奥利弗真不该这个时候出城
This is a really bad time for Oliver to be out of town.
我试过联♥系♥他了 没音讯
Yeah. I just tried him. He's gone dark.
你们不如出去打听一下
Why don't you guys hit the streets?
趁还来得及 得赶紧弄清
We want to figure out what Church is up to
丘奇有什么打算
before it's too late.
你确定
You sure?
我想奥利弗不愿让我们单独执行任务
I don't think Oliver would want us out there without him.
对 奥利弗不在 他就无权干涉
Right. Well, Oliver forfeited his opinion when he left.
好 所以现在得全员出动
OK, but this is an all hands on deck situation,
裹着破布的也得出动
rag-covered hands included.
我就说说
Just saying.
大兵杰斯曼怎么没来
Where's Private Jesseman?
通常是他来交货
This is usually his delivery.
基地里爆发流感 长官
Flu's been tearing through the base, sir.
安排我来送货
I drew the short straw.
名单上没有你
I don't see you on the list.
你的指挥官应该提交人♥员♥变♥动♥表
Your C.O. should have submitted a change of personnel form.
你确定他没提交吗
You sure he didn't?
回基地得开一个小时的车
It's an hour's drive back to the base.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表