剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我告诉过你了 奥利弗
I told you, Oliver.
我不会杀你
I'm not gonna kill you,
你也不能杀我
and you can't kill me.
不 阿德里安
Yes, Adrian.
不 我能
Yes, I can!
怎么回事
What's going on?
各位 汇报一下情况
Guys, some sort of sitrep.
蔡斯不见了
Chase is gone.
还有奥利弗
And so is Oliver.
奥利弗在哪里
Where's Oliver?
-各位 -我们只能假设
- Guys! - We have to assume
蔡斯把他带走了
that Chase has him.
苏珊和蔡斯的妻子怎样了
What about Susan and Chase's wife?
苏珊在警局
Susan's at the precinct.
昆汀跟她在一起
Quentin is with her,
但多莉丝在去星城总院的路上过世了
but Doris passed away en route to Starling General.
我们得设法找到奥利弗
We've got to work on finding Oliver.
费利西蒂 你找到了苏珊
Felicity, you found Susan.
你也能找到他
You can find him.
你说得对
You're right.
费利西蒂 别告诉我你还要
Felicity, please tell me you're not going
再去见他们
to see them again.
戴娜说得对 是他们找到了苏珊
Dinah's right. They're the ones that found Susan.
格雷戈尔
Gregor!
奥利弗 是你吗
Oliver, is that you?
不
No.
是将要杀死你的人
It's the man who's gonna kill you.
你准备好录口供了吗
You up for making a statement?
是的 我完全准备好
Yeah, I'm up for anything
把阿德里安·蔡斯送上电椅了
that puts Adrian Chase in the electric chair.
其实本州只有注射死刑
Actually, we only got lethal injection in this state,
但我喜欢你的想法
but I like your thinking.
你好 威廉姆斯小姐
Hello, Ms. Williams.
好久不见
Long time no see.
你离她远点
You get away from her.
请不要威胁我
Please don't threaten me.
我还在哀悼
I'm in mourning.
你没听说吗
Haven't you heard?
今晚我的妻子被绿箭侠杀害了
The Green Arrow killed my wife earlier tonight,
而且市长失踪了
and apparently, the mayor's missing.
你不会刚好知道他在哪里吧 昆汀
You wouldn't happen to know where he is, Quentin?
说实话 不是很妙
Honestly, it doesn't look good,
奥利弗在这种情况下失踪
Oliver disappearing under these circumstances.
给我一个充分的理由
You give me one good reason
为什么我现在不该逮捕你
why I shouldn't have you arrested right now.
因为你不想收到你朋友的尸块
Because you don't want your friend back in pieces.
对吧
Right?
大家都非常佩服你帮我们黑进国安部
Everyone's mega impressed with the DHS hack you did for us.
非常好
That's great.
你也被选为第一个去火星的女人
You've also been chosen as the first woman to go to Mars.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的一个朋友失踪了
A friend of mine is missing.
我们给你的信息没帮上忙吗
The information we gave you didn't help?
另一个朋友
Different friend.
你有很多失踪的朋友
You have a lot of missing friends.
是的 这次我没有任何线索
Yeah, and this time, I have no leads whatsoever.
你们手上的资源比我多
You guys have better resources than I do,
我要用一切资源找到他
and I have to use everything that I can to find him
你要我做什么都行
and do whatever you need me to do for you.
我应该没有教过你
I don't believe I taught you
怎么逃脱手铐 奥利弗
how to escape from shackles, Oliver.
你的父亲是个光彩的人
Your father was an honorable man.
你居然与变♥态♥为伍
You've allied with a psychopath,
你让他蒙羞了
and he'd be ashamed of you.
说到让父亲蒙羞
Well, when it comes to the shame of fathers,
你更出众 我甘拜下风
I shall bow to your superior expertise.
只管让他受苦
Just make sure he suffers.
一直是这个计划
That was always the plan.
我的朋友会找到我
My friends will find me.
他们会支持我
They're my strength.
很好
That's sweet,
我三番五次告诉你 奥利弗
but I'm running out of ways to tell you, Oliver.
我没兴趣杀你
I'm not interested in killing you.
那我们到底在玩什么游戏呢
Then what the hell is this game that we're playing?
我请苏珊来做客时
When I had Susan as my guest,
我向她坦诚是你帮我
I confessed to her that you'd helped me
发掘了真正的自己
discover who I really am.
我也要帮你这样 奥利弗
That's what I'm gonna help you do, Oliver.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表