剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
这台电脑里有科瓦
This laptop contains 40 million rubles
秘密转给格雷戈尔的
worth of bank transfers from Kovar
四千万卢布
that Gregor hasn't disclosed.
实在令人太失望了
This is most disappointing.
你们很多人我都喜欢
I liked many of you.
普罗米修斯做出了一个十分独特的招式
Prometheus surprised me with a very specific, unique move.
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥时有个女人也教过我这个
It was taught to me by a woman that I met in Russia.
你觉得可能是同一个人教的吗
You think you and Prometheus had the same teacher?
你打算接受加入"螺旋"的邀请
You're accepting the invitation to join helix.
全力以赴
Full throttle.
我会怎么处理你的秘密吗
What do I do with your secret?
我会保密 我关心这座城市
I keep it. I care about the city,
你用双倍时间在工作
And--and you're working double-time.
你们能劝劝他吗 拜托了
Can you talk some sense into him, please?
市长先生 西娅 这是我太太 多莉丝
Mr. Mayor, Thea, meet my wife Doris.
我们聊聊吧
I thought we could talk.
我们明天再面谈吧
Can we set up a meeting tomorrow?
我约了人吃晚餐
I'm late for a dinner.
这事很重要
It's important.
可以说它事关生死
You could call it life or death.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is the place?
这山上没有其它修道院了
I don't see any other monasteries on this mountain.
费利西蒂的笔记上写着什么"恶魔"
Felicity's note said something about a "demon"--
不对 可能是"柠檬"
wait, maybe that says, "lemon."
我给她发了短♥信♥ 她一直没回我
Anyway, I--I texted her, but she has not hit me back.
是"恶魔"
It says, "demon."
奥利弗 我听不清了
Oliver, I'm losing you!
星城见
I'll see you back in Star City.
她在哪
Where is she?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是她以前的学生
I'm a former student.
以前 也就是说这里不欢迎你
Former, which means you are not welcome here.
住手
No!
你们走吧
Leave us.
我的学生们可能太过热情了
I would apologize for my students' enthusiasm,
可你的确不应该来这里
but you should not have come to this place.
塔莉亚 找到你真不容易
Well, Talia, it was difficult to find.
我们五年前就互不相干了
Our business together concluded 5 years ago.
不 你的一个以前的学生
No. One of your former students
想要杀死我
is trying to kill me.
他并不是要杀你 奥利弗
He doesn't want to kill you, Oliver.
他是要彻底毁掉你
He means to destroy you utterly.
你知道这事
You knew?
如果你知道 为什么还要训练他呢
If you knew, then why would you train him?
你为什么不警告我呢
Why wouldn't you warn me?
两年前 他找到了我
Two years ago, he sought me out.
他已经对你了解了很多
He'd already learned much about you.
他能力很强
He's a man of remarkable capacity.
塔莉亚 够了 如果你知道他的目的
Talia, enough! If you knew what he wanted,
你为什么要训练他
then why would you train him?
你杀了他父亲
You killed his father,
我帮助他报仇
and I helped him in his pursuit of vengeance
是因为那时你也杀了我父亲
because by then you'd killed mine!
我没告诉过你我的全名 对吧
I never told you my full name, did I?
没有
No, you didn't.
我叫塔莉亚·厄尔·高福
It's Talia al ghul.
拉斯·厄尔·高福是你父亲吗
Ra's al ghul was your father.
是的
Yes.
我父亲跟我闹翻了
My father and I came to be at odds,
所以我独♥立♥门户
so I forged my own path...
但他毕竟是我父亲
but he was still my father when you put
而你对他一箭穿心
a sword through his chest.
所以你不准备帮我
So that's why you're not gonna help me.
所以你不会告诉我
That's why you won't tell who this...
普罗米修斯是谁
Prometheus is.
我当然会告诉你了 奥利弗
Of course I will, Oliver,
因为我想看你受折磨
because I want you to suffer.
他称呼自己
He calls himself...
阿德里安·蔡斯
Adrian Chase.
你在哪
回我电♥话♥
我们可以用
费莉希蒂
没事吧
Everything ok?
好得很 我们开始吧
Yes. Peachy. Heh. Let's do this.
很赞吧
Yeah. It's lit, right?
这么多人 他们就
All these people, they're just...
你好像很惊讶
You sound surprised.
我猜我只是觉得
Yeah. I mean, I guess I just thought
一个秘密的黑客组织
that a secret hacker organization would be
大概会更隐秘一点
a little bit more, well, I don't know, intimate.
螺旋是个国际组织
Well, Helix is a worldwide operation,
有点像联♥合♥国♥
kind of like the U.N.
只不过联♥合♥国♥从来没办成过实事
if it actually accomplished things.
你们这里有三维纳米电子元件
You have 3D nanoelectrics designed
可以和神经网络连接
to interface with a neural network.
我们之前在帕尔默科技
We were working on something like this
也在研发类似的东西
at Palmer Tech, and--
不然你觉得这原型机我们是哪里偷来的
Who do you think we stole the prototype from?
那是什么
What is that?
从世界上每个手♥机♥摄像头传输来的实时信♥号♥♥
Real-time feed from every cell phone camera in the world
正在其上运行模式识别算法
running through a pattern recognition algo.
天啊 那
Holy-- that's--
那比国♥家♥安♥全♥局涉及的范围都大 我知道
So much bigger than anything the NSA is doing. I know.
对于非政♥府♥组织 这权力可够大的
That's a lot of power for someone to have who's not government.
我们不是政♥府♥这才是重点
Well, the fact that we're not government's the whole point.
权力归人♥民♥ 对吧
Power to the people, right?
对 权力归人♥民♥
Yeah. Power to the people.
欢迎来到螺旋 费莉希蒂
Welcome to Helix, Felicity.
我们将一起改变世界
We're gonna change the world together.
奎恩先生 我一直在想办法联♥系♥你
Mr. Queen, I've been trying to reach you--
叫派克队长和昆汀·兰斯来我办公室
I need captain Pike and Quentin Lance in my office,
我要知道地方检察官蔡斯现在在哪
and I need to know where D.A. Chase is right now.
蔡斯先生正在会议室里
Right now, Mr. Chase is in the conference room.
用监禁手段治疗毒瘾患者
Treatment for drug addicts over incarceration.
市长先生 我没想到你会来参加这个会议
Mr. Mayor, I didn't think you'd be joining us this morning.
我猜你知道我打算干什么对吧
I guess you know what I've been up to, huh?
-对 -我一直在忙着
- Yeah. - I've been working
谈毒品犯罪的
on addressing our sentencing policy
惩罚措施
for drug offenses.
要加入吗
Care to join?
我希望你可以来我办公室
I'd like to see you in my office, please.
能等等吗
Actually, can it wait?
我和议员们时间很紧
The councilmen and I are on a clock.
而且 你有点精神不振
Besides, you're looking a little ragged.
是太累了
You tired...
还是这段时间你一直在睡觉呢
or is it that you've actually been asleep this whole time?
所有队长都死了
All the captains are dead.
对 格雷戈尔会提拔忠诚他的新人
Da. Gregor will promote new ones loyal to him,
他们会把我们杀光
and they will kill us all.
现在要玩这招了
Gonna try it this way now.
我得告诉你 我不知道
I got to tell you, I don't know how
现在戴着面具还能闹哪样
that mask is gonna play here,
尤其因为现在这个城市
especially since the city's not too fond
并不太喜欢另一个你
of your alter ego these days.
我会把星形飞镖杀手交给他们
I'll give them the Throwing Star Killer,
看他们什么感受
see how they feel.
等等 你的大计就是逮捕我
Wait. That's your big plan, arresting me?
兄弟 不得不说这可让我有点失望
Oh, man, that's a bit of a letdown, I have to say.
我不会杀你的
Well, I'm not gonna kill you,
因为你就是想让我那样做
if only because that's what you want me to do.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表