剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
-太好了 -如果你没有意见的话
- Great. - If that's ok with you.
我真不想问
I hate to ask this,
但他们下面还剩下多少空气
but how much air do they have left down there?
如果他们不剧烈运动
Well, if they don't exert themselves,
剩下差不多五六个小时吧
5, maybe 6 hours.
好了我们到了 现在怎么办
Ok. We're here. Now what?
主机有一个内置芯片
The mainframe has a built-in cellular chip,
但是我们的新线路没法产生足够千瓦来启动
But our rewire didn't generate enough kilowatts to jump-start it.
因为所有含电路的设备都烧坏了
Right because everything with an electronic circuit is fried.
所有含电路的设备
Everything with an electronic circuit.
我的旧机车
My old bike.
她是个很好的老式燃烧机
She's a beaut, good old-fashioned combustion engine.
所以不需要电子启动器
So we can generate electricity
也可以发电
without an electronic starter.
-对 -太聪明了
- Oh, yeah. - That is smart.
星城警局很高兴赛托不在街上横行了
SCPD is happy to have Zytle off the streets
准确点说是不在码头横行了
or, more appropriately, off the docks.
-真好 任务完成 -对
- Great. So mission accomplished. - Yeah.
那我最爱的强档情侣接下来要干什么
What's next for my favorite power couple?
-强档情侣 -对啊
- Power couple? - Yeah.
我以为你和奥利弗
I thought that you and Oliver--
你们没复合吗
you guys aren't hooking up again?
没 天啊 没有
oh, no. No. God, no.
你怎么会那么想
Why would you even think that?
因为每次我经过
Well, because every time I come by,
你们俩都正在
you guys are in the middle of exchanging
深情对望
longing looks for each other.
-我们才没有 -费利西蒂
- No, we're not. - Oh, Felicity.
-我们看着才不是那样 -"我想奥利弗
- We look nothing like that. -"I miss Oliver.
真希望没跟他分手"
Wish I didn't break up with him. Ohh."
什么 什么
What? What?!
"我们在一起很快乐"
"You know, we were so happy together."
-曾经 -对
- Were. - Yeah.
-过去式 没错 -我知道你因为他没跟你说
- Past tense. Yes. - Look. I know that he hurt you
他儿子的事而感到受伤 但
by not telling you about his son, but--
跟威廉无关
Look. It's not about William.
而是威廉所代表的东西
It's about what William represents.
奥利弗跟其他女人上♥床♥了
Oliver having sex with another woman.
不是 但感谢你让我想到那画面
No, but thank you for that visual.
威廉代表我和奥利弗间存在更大的问题
William is symptomatic of a larger problem between Oliver and I.
那是什么
That being?
奥利弗不信任我
Oliver doesn't trust me.
好吧 那个男人无数次把自己的命
Right. The man who has put his life in your hands
交到你手上
a couple thousand times.
信任我守望者的身份是一回事
Trusting me as Overwatch is one thing,
但我们说的是他的儿子
but we're talking about his son.
柯蒂斯 他的孩子
Curtis, his child.
如果奥利弗对我的信任还没达到
If Oliver doesn't trust me enough to share
跟我分享重要和关键的信息
important information and crucial information with me,
那我们这段关系还有什么意义
what's the point of being in a relationship at all?
我不是说奥利弗·奎恩跟其他人相处很好
I'm not gonna say that Oliver Queen plays great with others.
-但 -但他自己还是可以改变这点
- But? - But he can still change that about himself.
你知道他哪点没法改变吗
You know what he can't change?
哪点
What?
他看你的样子
That way he looks at you.
你俩今晚都该给彼此机会 费利西蒂
You both owe it to each other to see, Felicity, tonight.
今晚 不 为何是今晚
Tonight? No. Why tonight?
别
Don't.
柯蒂斯 下次
Curtis, next time...
自己去拿你的中餐外卖♥♥
pick up your own Chinese food.
我只是觉得我们打击罪犯会很饿的
You know, I just thought we'd all be hungry from the crimefighting.
是啊
Yeah.
天啊 我 我刚记起来
Oh, man. I--you know, I just remembered
我今晚约了我老公 保罗
I have a date night with Paul, my husband.
我约了我老公
I have a date with my husband,
那我得赴约去了
so I--I have to go to that.
你俩吃了吧 好好享受吧
You guys enjoy that, though. You enjoy that.
车♥库♥里还有酒 拜拜
Also, there is wine in the garage, so...bye.
什么
What?
我去拿酒
I'll go get the wine.
好了 先生们 监控准备好了
Ok, gentlemen. Eyes are up.
不得不说这支队伍永远惊喜不断
Got to say this team is never boring.
我今早醒来的时候绝没想到会干这个
Didn't think I'd be doing this when I woke up this morning.
奥利弗和费利西蒂可能会窒息
Oliver and Felicity might suffocate.
你怎么还这么油腔滑调
How can you be so glib?
你又不是不认识我
You've met me, right, and how come
你的玩具球怎么不能下来帮我们干了
your toy balls can't float down there and do this for us?
说了无数次了 雷内 它们叫T球
For the thousandth time, Rene, they're called T-spheres,
但如果你愿意 也可以叫它们的大名
but if you want, call them by their proper name.
你还给它们取名了
You named them?
科多和波多
Kodo and podo.
跟《魔诫奇兵》中达尔偷东西的小白鼬同名
You know, Dar's thieving little ferrets on "The Beastmaster."
年轻的马克·辛格在我发现
Let's just say a young Marc Singer
自己是同性恋的过程中帮了大忙
was quite helpful in me discovering my homosexuality.
也帮我发现自己是异性恋
And my heterosexuality.
对了 你们的对话是开放的
You're on an open channel by the way.
我们都听着呢
Open line.
我没法拿到我的T球 因为它们在地堡里
Look. I can't get my T-spheres because they are in the bunker
烧毁了 随便吧
and therefore fried, so whatever.
我发誓这两人某天
I swear those two are going to make
肯定会成为最有爱的一对
the cutest couple one day.
约翰 约翰
John? John?
怎么了
Yeah.
你盯着远处发呆
Anything in particular you're looking for
是在找某样东西吗
with that thousand-yard stare?
这么明显啊
It's that obvious, huh?
不是只有雷内能注意到
Rene wasn't the only one who could clock tension
你和你妻子间的矛盾 如果你是这意思
between you and the missus, if that's what you mean.
好吧
Right.
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你质问了莱拉超能力联合调查组设黑牢的事
You confronted Lyla about the ARGUS black site,
但是结果并不好
and it didn't go too good.
差不多吧
Something like that.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
不太想
Not really.
好
Ok.
如果你想聊
Well, if you did,
我就跟你聊我和文尼的事
I'd tell you about Vinnie and me.
文尼
Vinnie?
我的卧底伙伴
My undercover partner
公事私事都是伙伴
on and off the job.
身为卧底 我们必须对彼此有所隐瞒
Working UC, we had to keep certain things from each other,
我们那么做并不是自愿的
and we didn't do it because we wanted to.
我们是没得选
We did it because we had to.
好 虽然有些讨价还价
Ok. it took some horse trading,
但柯蒂斯要的东西我都拿到了
but I got everything Curtis asked for.
-太好了 -这里什么情况
- Oh, great. - What's the status here?
他和雷内正在摸清情况
He and Rene are getting the lay of the land.
科多和波多 有消息吗
Kodo and Podo, any updates?
没好消息 电磁脉冲摧毁了液压系统
No good ones. the EMP fried the hydraulics system.
我们得穿破磁力密封
We have to cut through the magnetic seal
才能手动重写
in order to reach the manual override.
我们需要乙炔焊枪
We're gonna need the acetylene torch.
以及宽频带活跃场强探头
And the wideband active field probe.
没了我的T球 就不知道
Without my T-spheres, there's no telling
电磁脉冲爆♥炸♥后另一边是什么情况
what's on the other side of this thing after the EMP blast.
-有用了吗 -等一会儿
- Is it working? - Give it a second.
再次感谢答应按我说的来做
Thanks again for trying things my way.
凡事都有第一次
First time for everything.
"螺旋"的事
Regarding Helix,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表