剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
只有混♥蛋♥才会这么觉得
I'd be a jerk if I did,
而且 费利西蒂
and, Felicity...
你在帮忙拯救全市
you're helping save the city.
这比我想的好太多了
That went a lot better than I expected.
我只是有很多疑问
I just got so many questions.
你知道他住在哪里吗
Do you know where he lives?
他的脸上有伤疤之类的吗
Is--is his face all scarred or something?
所以他才戴着兜帽吗
Is that why he wears a hood?
比利 比利 比利
Billy, Billy, Billy.
住嘴
Shut up.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
多亏你才能办成 快手
Thanks for putting this together, Speedy.
我不能抢完所有的功劳
Well, I can't take all the credit.
地点是兰斯想的
Lance did come up with the venue.
他怎么没来
Shouldn't he be here?
他...跟市里很多人一样
Uh, yeah. He, uh, came down with that flu
得了流感
that everyone's been catching,
所以他决定不来了
so he just decided to sit this one out.
这不是我最喜欢的幕僚长吗
Well, if it isn't my favorite chief of staff.
你好吗
How you doing?
还是没兴趣
Still not interested.
没事 老兄
It's cool, man.
没人看见你被坚决拒绝了
Nobody saw you get completely shot down.
因为我们看见你被拒...
You know, because we did see you get shot--
一切看起来挺不错 市长先生
Everything looks really nice, Mr. Mayor.
谢谢你 柯蒂斯
Thank you, Curtis.
我都想不起上次看见音乐会
Yeah. I can't remember the last time
或跳舞是什么时候了
I saw a concert or danced.
当然还包括微笑
Or smiled apparently.
-好 -来吧 罗里
- OK. - Come on, Rory.
我们带着你
Just follow our lead.
我们能单独聊聊吗
Can I talk to you privately?
好 各位 我们失陪一下
Yeah. Give us a second, please, guys.
怎么了
What's going on?
你记得我偷的星形飞镖吗
You remember the throwing star that I stole
从我男朋...我的...从马隆那偷的
from my boyf-- from my-- from Malone?
你记得...这个东西吧
You remember-- you remember this?
你说没有结果
You said it didn't turn anything up.
我肯定有说"还没"
Pretty sure I used the word "Yet."
好 那现在呢
Ok. So now?
合金里的痕量
The alloy is very specific
包含了十几种
with trace quantities containing dozens
不同的基因标记
of different genetic markers,
我已经把证物跟过去四年
and I was able to nail the forensic evidence
做交叉对比
to coming within the past 4 years.
你要告诉我什么
What are you trying to tell me?
听起来会很疯狂
This is gonna sound crazy,
普罗米修斯也是
but so is Prometheus.
普罗米修斯拿到了
I think that Prometheus has gotten his hands
你在过去四年射出的各种箭
on the various arrows that you've used
然后把它们熔化
over the past 4 years, melted them down,
用它们造出武器
and fashioned weapons out of them.
如果真是这样 就是说...
But if that's true, that--that would mean--
就是说普罗米修斯有权进入星城警局的证物室
That would mean that Prometheus has access to SCPD lockup.
奥利弗 我们找到了普罗米修斯的重要线索
Oliver, I think we have a real lead on who Prometheus is.
他是星城警局的一员
He's a member of the SCPD.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表