剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我在这支援你们
I've got you from here.
他们真的知道"这里"是指哪里吗
And where do they think "Here" is, exactly?
我忘了说这个
I forgot to mention that.
妒忌你 我用了好几周
I am jealous. I've been trying to get Oliver
说服奥利弗跟团队合作
to work with a team for weeks now.
他们不是团队
They're not a team!
你可以查一下定义
Well, you can look it up.
团队指的是"一组人
A team is "A group of persons
一起执行一项联合任务"
associated with a joint action."
鸭...
Duck...
鸭...
Duck...
鹅
Goose.
这才像话
That's more like it.
别担心
Don't worry.
我向你保证
After I kill you,
杀了你之后 我会放走人♥质♥的
I'm going to let the hostages go. I promise.
遭受猛攻
Receiving heavy fire.
-费舍 -请求支援
- Fisher?! - I need backup.
科纳汉 费舍被猛攻 你能支援吗
Conahan, ?Fisher's catching heat. Can you assist?
不能
Negative.
我们有更大的麻烦
We got a bigger problem.
丘奇已经连接电导体
Church has wired the conductor.
电导体就在中♥央♥...
The conductor is in the center of--
如果通电 整栋楼都会炸毁
If it goes, the whole building is going to blow.
你必须离开那里
You have to get out of there.
必须带上丘奇
Not without Church!
发电厂就要炸开了
The whole power plant is going to go up.
我没有办法阻止
There's nothing I can do to stop it.
把他们带出去
Get them out of here!
我负责解除警戒
I'll disarm the cordon.
我这就去
I'm on it!
守望者
Overwatch!
人♥质♥安全了
Hostages are safe.
你有大约五秒钟
You have maybe 5 seconds.
保持飞行
Keep her flying!
早上好
Good morning.
我本来打算在本市对
I had intended to state my position
黑金丝雀的追悼会上
on the anti-crime initiative
做出我对阻止犯罪行动的陈述
during the city's tribute to the Black Canary,
但我的陈述被打断了
but that speech was cut short.
在动荡不安的时期
In the intervening days,
我站到了我的位子上
I have refined my position.
我一直不愿相信阻止犯罪行动
Now, I have been reluctant to embrace the A.C.I.
因为我们的警♥察♥局
because of widespread corruption
腐♥败♥现象严重
within our police department,
但这四位警官
but these 4 officers
向我和整座城市展示了
have shown me and the entire city
在星城警局还是有好的警♥察♥
that there are still good men and women in the SCPD.
今天我在此宣布打击罪案小组正式成立
Today I am announcing the formation of the anti-crime unit.
这四位警官直接向我汇报
These 4 officers will report directly to me,
我们将齐心协力
and by working together,
展开拯救这座城市的行动
we will begin the process of saving our city.
感谢各位今天来到这里
I thank you all for coming out.
感谢你们
I want to thank you all
决定聆听我的愿景
for deciding to hear my vision.
我们无法阻挡绿箭侠
The Green Arrow cannot be stopped
除非...
unless--
除非大家齐心协力
unless we all work together
听从一个人指挥
under a singular command.
我想你就是那个领导人
And I suppose that leader would be you.
你们需要外力
You need someone from the outside.
因为我花了不到十二小时
I know this because it took me less than 12 hours
就击垮了你们的组织
to get inside your organizations,
所有的
all of them.
你在说什么
What's that mean?
什么击垮
Get inside?
就是这意思 波提纳尔先生
It means that, Mr. Bertinelli.
你怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
我以为你会出去庆祝你的大胜利
I thought you'd be out celebrating after your big win.
那也不算什么胜利
It wasn't exactly a win.
你在一天之内
You went from being the do-nothing mayor
从一无是处的市长变成超级巨星市长
to the rock star mayor in under 24 hours.
在我看来这是胜利
I would say that that qualifies.
还没抓到丘奇
Church is still out there.
我不担心这个
I'm not worried about that.
有你的超级警♥察♥小组
What, with your new unit of super cops
和你即将招募的
and the new team of vigilantes
治安维持者新团队在
you're going to be recruiting,
丘奇很快就会被关起来
Church is going to see the inside of a cell in no time.
我知道你做了什么
I see what you did there.
-我做了什么 -你说新团队
- What did I do? ?- You talked about the new team
就好像这已经是事实了
like it's a done deal.
这个啊
Oh, that.
从你决定"继续游动"当市长开始
Well, I just thought since you decided
我就觉得
to "Keep swimming" as mayor,
你也会继续当绿箭侠
you might do the same as Green Arrow.
也许你说得对
You might be right.
兰斯告诉我的俄♥罗♥斯♥谚语
Lance told me about the Russian proverb, by the way.
非常有诗意 等一下
Very poetic. Wait...
你刚才说也许我说得对吗
Did you just say I might be right?
你没事吧
Are you ok?
我调查了你的人
I've been looking into your guy.
野狗
Wild Dog.
这里说他叫雷内·拉米雷斯
It says here his name is Rene Ramirez.
没错 但野狗听着比较吓人
Yeah, but Wild Dog is much scarier.
调查他的意思是...
So by looking into him, does that mean--
我打算招募他
I'm thinking of recruiting him.
很好
Good.
最好招募他
You better.
如果不招募他
Because if you don't,
我的刀伤要怎么算
I have no idea what I went through this for.
天呐 怎么回事
Oh, my god. What happened?
我去找狗先生
I was looking for Mr. Dog,
然后我遇到了两个持刀的变♥态♥疯子
and then I was jumped by two insanely aggressive guys with knives.
你记得他们的样子吗
Do you remember what they looked like?
记得 只要你答应我一个条件就全部告知你
Yes, and I will tell you everything on one condition.
你也要招募我
You recruit me, too.
好吧
Ok.
科瓦要面对很多威胁
Kovar face many threats.
很多人要杀了他
Many people want to kill him.
只有一股势力能够与他的军队抗衡
Only people with power to get past his army...
兄弟会
Are Bratva.
那么
So...
之前你说这会杀死我
First you say that this is going to kill me,
现在看来你是想激发我
and now it looks like you want to initiate me.
除非你小心翼翼
Unless you are careful,
否则还是死路一条
it will be one and same.
好 阿纳托利
Ok, Anatoly.
我活下来
So I survive this,
就是兄弟会的人吗
and I'm Bratva?
你活下来
You survive this...
就能开始成为兄弟会的历程
You can begin process of becoming Bratva.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你好吗
How you doing?
除了有最糟的
Besides feeling like I've got
似曾相识的感觉
the worst case of deja vu ever,
我挺好的
I'm not bad.
你呢 还在当市长吗
How about you? You still the mayor?
是的 他们还没投票把我拉下台
Yeah. They haven't voted me out yet, so...
好吧 你要耐心点 兄弟
Yeah, well, give it a little bit of time, man.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表