剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
"Klic-clac-to nick-lava shack-too."
祝你健康
Gesundheit.
这是其中一个支配者对另一个说的
It's what one of the dominators said to another.
听起来像"不太好笑"的笑话的开端
Sounds like the beginning of a not-so-funny joke,
但 吉迪恩
but, Gideon.
翻译中
Translating.
你有想过我们的生活
Did you ever think that our lives
会变得这么奇怪吗
would really get this weird?
这句话的大意是
The phrase loosely translates to
"我们的武器完工在即"
"We are nearing completion of the weapon."
什么武器
What weapon?
我恐怕我不知道
I'm afraid I have no idea,
但我在追踪你们逃离的
but I'm tracking the Dominator mothership
支配者母舰
you escaped from,
好像正径直驶向地球
and it appears to be on a direct course for earth.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表