剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
是对我来说
For me.
对我来说更简单
Easier for me.
我在兄弟会时...
When I was in the Bratva...
你从没说过你在俄♥罗♥斯♥的事情
You never talk about your time in Russia.
兄弟会里没人用真名
Nobody in the Bratva uses their real names.
也没人知道其他人
Nobody knows anything about anyone's life
入会前的生活
before they were Bratva.
听起来很孤独
Sounds lonely.
但很有效
It's effective.
他们教你你能相信的人
They teach you that the only person you can trust
只有自己
is yourself,
没有了人际交往
that without personal attachment,
也就没有损失
there can be no loss.
劳蕾尔 西娅
Laurel, Thea,
狄格 连罗伊也是
Dig, even Roy.
我让他们加入我的事业
I let them into my crusade.
我让他们参与...
I let them in...
后来他们退出了
Then they left.
我是在保护自己
I was protecting myself.
我觉得你忽略了一件事情
I just think you're missing something.
就一件吗
Only one thing?
最初的队伍能如此成功...
The reason the original team worked so well...
是因为大家对奥利弗·奎恩
Was because of the trust and respect
充满信任和尊重
that everyone had for Oliver Queen,
而不是对绿箭侠
not the Green Arrow.
奥利弗是个好领袖
Oliver is the one who makes a good leader.
他能够出色地带领团队
He's the one that runs a good team.
我选择要支持他
He's the one that I chose to stand by
我也仍会继续支持他
and that I continue to choose to stand by.
我接一下
I got to take this.
如果我们能把他们引到左边
If we can lure them to the left,
可能会有机会
we may have a chance.
不 我们得分散他们的注意力
No, we need to divert their attention,
然后一个人溜过去
and then one of us sneaks past,
敲响铃铛
and we ring the bell.
祝贺你 奥利弗
Congratulations, Oliver.
看样子
Well, it looks like
要拉拢艾美科技
we have our work cut out for us
真是难上加难
getting AmerTek back in our good graces.
我连接待处都过不去
I couldn't even get past the reception desk.
我们得把这个处理一下... 什么
So we need to get this handled with-- what?
算了 你听到了
You know, just call me back
再打给我吧
whenever you get this.
抱歉 我迟到了
?I'm sorry I'm late.?
我也没办法
It couldn't be helped.
下次想办法做到
Help it next time.
我不喜欢等人
I don't like waiting.
今晚的事都准备好了吗
Are we all set for tonight?
你能拿出钱来就都好了
We are if you have the money.
一亿美元...
$100 million...
买♥♥我对这所城市的掌控
For everything I need to take over this city.
丘奇先生
Mr. Church,
我卖♥♥给你的足以
I'm selling you enough ordinance
让你掌控一个国家
to take over a country.
这群混♥蛋♥们来晚了
Sons of bitches are late.
上去看看
Go topside.
试试能不能找个开阔视野
See if you can get a visual.
你是不是因为
Don't you just hate
你偷走非法核科技的计划受挫
when your plan to steal illegal nuclear technology
觉得不爽了
hits a snag?
那场埋伏 那是你干的吗
So that ambush, that was you?
你让你自己的人手
You had your own men,
战士们 兄弟们走进一个陷阱吗
soldiers, brothers walk into a trap?
我至死都不会忘记
And I'll carry that with me till the day I die.
不过在那之前
But till that day comes,
我可以变得非常非常富有
I'm going to be a very, very wealthy man.
你发过誓的 哥们
You swore an oath, man!
可之后发生了创世日
Then genesis day happened!
伊♥斯♥兰♥国 塔♥利♥班♥ 基♥地♥组♥织♥
ISIS, Taliban, al Qaeda.
这些我都能对付
I can take them all on,
但我们能有什么希望
but what hope does the world have
对抗会魔法的人
against men with magic?
或是对抗那些中城的超能力者
Or those metahumans in Central City?
离那些人毁灭世界
How long before one of them
还能有多久
manages to tear the world apart?
中士 出什么事了
Sergeant, what's going on?
没事
It's all right.
不
No!
不 你这个混♥蛋♥
No, you son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
我一直挺奇怪
You know, I've been puzzling out
我的联♥系♥人都没有出现
why none of my contacts have showed up
我有点担心这件事
and fretting that maybe this whole thing
可能有些小差错
has gone a little bit sideways.
我还在想该怎么办
I wondered what to do about it.
你的出现算是帮我解决难题了
Then you showed up to solve my problem.
谢了
Thanks.
你确定那是他们吗
So are you sure that it was them?
是的 那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, that son of a bitch
给我留下很深的印象
leaves a pretty good impression.
如果艾美科技在和丘奇做交易
Well, if AmerTek is in bed with Church, then--
那么那个破烂王不算多坏
Then maybe that guy in rags isn't so bad
因为他可能是想打垮艾美科技
because he's probably trying to take down AmerTek.
不过为什么艾美科技
Still, why is the C.E.O.
那样的财富500强的总裁
of a fortune 500 company like AmerTek
想和罪犯头目做军♥火♥交易呢
willing to deal weapons to a crime lord?
因为他们不想破产
Because they are trying to avoid bankruptcy.
我拿到了破烂王那块布的
I got the forensic workup back
法医检查结果
on that piece of cloth from Ragman.
千万别告诉我
Please tell me that's not
我们以后要叫他这个名字
what we're actually going to call him.
有什么发现吗
What'd you find?
那块布存在了两千多年 而且...
That it is over 2,000 years old and...
有放射性
Radioactive.
所以可以追踪
Which means trackable.
如果这一军♥火♥交易要拍板了
If this weapons buy is going down,
这个人肯定会去阻止
this guy is going to try to stop it.
能带我们找到珍妮特·卡罗尔和丘奇先生
Leading us right to Janet Carroll and Mr. Church.
等等 你说艾美科技要破产了
Wait. What did you mean when you said
是什么意思
that AmerTek is going bankrupt?
使布料有放射性的同位素
The isotope that made the cloth radioactive
非常特殊
is very specific.
它源自达克在创世日
It came from one of the nukes
发射的那些核弹之一
That Darhk launched on genesis day,
其实是原子防御系统公♥司♥
Specifically a nuke manufactured by a company
制♥造♥的那枚核弹
called Atomic Defensive Systems.
他们可能是艾美科技的子公♥司♥
They're likely a subsidiary of AmerTek.
人们还说他只是个小白脸呢
Aw, and people say he's just a pretty face.
最重要的是
The bottom line is
那个子公♥司♥与创世日的联♥系♥
the subsidiary's connection with genesis day
让艾美科技的股价暴跌
has made AmerTek's stock prices go...
所以他们如此渴望
Which explains why they were so eager
得到重大的公♥关♥转机
to have a big public relations bonanza.
并甘愿卖♥♥给
And why they'd be willing
托拜厄斯·丘奇超额军♥火♥
to unload their excess ordinance on Tobias Church.
我们得找到我们的朋友破烂王
We need to find our friend in the rags
指望他帮我们追查这宗武器交易
and hope he leads us to that weapons sale.
他们确实说到那些武器足以
Uh, they did just say that there was enough weaponry
夷平整个国家
to take down an entire country,
我觉得这是你考验
so I would think this would be a good time
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表