剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
今晚我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop tonight.
离她远点
Get away from her!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
这到底是什么
What the hell was that?
索纳斯
Sonus--
他也是个超能力者
he's a meta-human, too.
-她怎么样了 -还在昏迷中
- How is she? - Still unconscious.
我不知道你感觉怎样
I don't know about you, man,
我的脑袋还晕着呢
but my head is still spinning a bit.
这是他的超能力
It's his meta power.
我认为他能控制声波
I think he can control sonic waves.
这就能解释他怎么使你们失去方向了
It would explain how he disorientated you guys
还挫败了蒂娜
and counteracted Tina and--
他们的超能力是相关的
Their powers are related.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我有主意了
I think I have an idea.
我可没打算对付超能力者
I didn't sign up for metas, man.
不管有没有超能力
Enhanced ability or not,
索纳斯的毒品是卖♥♥给年轻人的
Sonus is running a drug trade that sells to kids.
就是说我们的重点从招募这个疯女人
That means we're moving on from trying to recruit
转移为拿下这个道貌岸然的家伙
this crazy lady and focus on taking down this prig?
我加入
I'm all in.
好 但我们得先找到索纳斯
Yeah, but we have to find Sonus first.
我知道他会去哪里
I know where he's gonna be.
现在几点
What time is it?
11:40
11:40.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
索纳斯正在运输一大批”滑梯”
Sonus is taking in a major shipment of slide.
你知道在哪
And you know where.
我有预感你并不会告诉我们
And something tells me you're not gonna tell us.
三年后我终于找到了杀我搭档的人
After 3 years, the man who killed my partner is finally in my sights.
我不会让任何人挡我的路
I'm not letting anyone get in my way.
这位女士想自杀 我们不挡道
Lady wants to commit suicide, we should let her.
自♥由♥国度
Free country.
他上次差点杀了你
He nearly killed you last time.
与他作战 你的能力是负担
Against him, your ability is a liability.
让我们帮你
Let us help.
谢你们救我
Hey. Thanks for the save.
回星城一路顺风 小伙子们
Safe trip back to Star City, boys.
尤利耶维奇死了
Yurievich is dead.
很好 现在我们可以谈了
Good. Now we can talk.
注意 如果情况不妙
Look sharp. If this goes south on me,
我要你狠狠拿下这家伙
I want you to take this guy down hard.
疑心太重了吧
Paranoid much?
你不如我了解暗网
You don't know ?the dark web like I do, ok?
这些人绝对不是善类
These guys aren't exactly known to be friendly.
-我的天 -我...的天
- OMG! - O...MG!
是现实世界的幽狐女神
The Ghost Fox Goddess here in meatspace.
真的幽狐女神
The real Ghost Fox Goddess.
你是科乔大锤
You're Kojo Sledgehammer.
是的 我知道 这远没有幽狐女神酷
Yeah. I know. It's not nearly as cool as Ghost Fox Goddess,
你那么酷的层次我只能瞻仰
but then I can only aspire to your level of cool,
确实如此
which I do.
瞻仰 我是说
Uh, aspire to, I mean.
要狠狠拿下她 是吗
Take her down hard you said, right?
见到你太高兴了
It is so great to meet you.
当我看到你暗网上的数据流
When I saw your traffic on the dark nets,
我不确定就是你
I wasn't even sure it was you.
你已经消失好多年了
I mean, you've been a blank for, well, years.
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
我知道 帕尔默科技
I know. Palmer Tech.
我只是想着一旦你被开除 你就...
I just figured once you got fired you'd--
想着我怎么...
Figured I'd what?
这不关我的事
It's none of my business.
是这样
Ok. Well,
我成为黑客 黑客分子
I became a hacker, a hacktivist,
是因为你 幽狐
because of you, the GFG.
我看了你黑教♥育♥部♥的事迹
I read about your hack of the department of education,
我就知道我想成为黑客
and I was like, "I know what I want to be,"
但你后来金盆洗手 成为了
but then you just totally stopped and became this, like,
信息技术支持员 还
information technology support player, and...
抱歉 头一回见心中的英雄
Sorry. Never meet your heroes, you know?
不 我不只是去了企业
No. I haven't just been corporate, you know?
我一直在做重要的事情
I've been doing work that is...important.
如果是这样 我肯定有听过
If it was, I would have heard about it.
抱歉 我又这样了
Sorry. There I go again. Heh.
我只是看到你上暗网很兴奋
I guess I was just excited when I saw you on the dark nets.
就好像 你回归了 是吧
It was like-- like you were returning, you know?
幽狐元老回归了
The og GFG was back.
我当时在找国安局的文档还人清白
Well, I was looking for an NSA file to exonerate an innocent man.
-约翰·狄格尔 -没错
- John Diggle. - Yes.
我的团队做了些功课
My organization does its homework.
团队
Organization?
一支黑客分子团队 我们自称为"螺旋"
A hacktivist group. We call ourselves Helix.
一个月前 我们黑了"梯队"
A month ago, we hacked Echelon.
国安局的信息收集计划吗
The NSA's information gathering program?
我们获取了8PB数据We hoovered up 8 petabytes of data
包括你要用来帮助朋友的一切
including everything you need to help your friend.
这个叫数据缓存魔盒
We're calling the data cache pandora.
有了它 你们就能扳倒政客
With it, you can take down politicians,
摧毁企业 引发革命
bankrupt companies, spark revolutions.
所以你给我的不只是帮约翰的文件
So you're not just giving me the file for John.
你启发我让世界变得更好
You inspired me to make the world a better place,
现在我想启发你
and now I intend to inspire you
再次成为往日的黑客分子
to be the hacktivist you used to be,
那位了不起的幽狐女神
the great Ghost Fox Goddess.
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你卸下面具来说服我
You're trusting me with your mask off,
所以我该信任你了
so now I'm supposed to trust you.
不 我只是认为如果你不听绿箭侠的话
No. I just thought that if you weren't gonna listen
也许会想听奥利弗·奎恩的话
to the Green Arrow that you might listen to Oliver Queen.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我在地狱困了五年
I spent 5 years in hell,
和你在索纳斯组织
not unlike what happened to you
做卧底时的遭遇一样
when you were undercover in Sonus' organization
也和你被发现是警♥察♥后受的折磨一样
or what he put you through when he discovered you were a cop.
然后呢 你在我身上看到了自己的影子吗
And what? You think you see a little bit of yourself in me?
不只如此
It's more than that.
星城里有个人
There is a man in Star City
想尝试说服我
who's trying to convince me
我会毁掉我身边每个人的生活
that I destroy the lives of everyone that I touch
因为我无可救药
because I am beyond redemption.
你觉得救了我 就能证明他错了
Yeah, yeah. You think if you can save me you'll prove him wrong.
你的事别扯上我
Don't put your issues on me.
说得没错
Absolutely right,
但如果你觉得你能对付索纳斯和他的手下
but if you think that you can take on Sonus and his men,
那你就错了
then you are wrong.
让我们帮你
Let us help.
让我们帮你 然后
Let us help, and then...
我们就离开
We're gone.
好吧 我发现♥房♥♥顶上有15名持枪者
All right! I'm reading 15 shooters on the roof
还有一架直升机正在驶来
and a helicopter inbound.
收到 已就位
Copy. We're in position.
交货迟到了
Shipment's late.
布鲁德海文出了事
Some screw-up in Bludhaven.
扣除十万美元
Take 100 grand off.
-我们得行动了 -耐心点
- We need to move. - Be patient.
你还带着柯蒂斯的保险措施吧
You still have Curtis' insurance policy with you?
是的 我还是能用我的枪吧
Yeah. I'm still gonna get to use my guns, right?
直升机要降落了 各位
Chopper's about to land, guys.
行动
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表