剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You know, um, when you and Laurel were, uh, kids,
就是青少年时期 我就说实话吧
you know, teenagers, I--well, let's face it.
我当时并不待见你
I didn't like you much.
以前我以为你只是个有钱有势的混♥蛋♥
I thought you were a rich, entitled punk.
我的确是
I was.
但在那之后 奥利弗
But since then, Oliver,
你已经变成了有担当的人
you have grown into a hell of a man,
变成了那种会令我感到自豪的女婿
the kind of guy I'm proud to have as my son-in-law.
谢谢你 兰斯队长
Thank you, Captain Lance.
晚餐见
See you at that dinner.
-晚餐见 -好
- I'll see you there. - All right.
他不会来的
He's not coming.
别担心 他会来的
Don't worry. He'll be here.
-我不知道 -你知道奥利的
- I don't know. - You know Ollie's never been
他从来都不准时出现
on time for anything in his entire life.
你之前没看到他
You didn't see him earlier.
他脸上的表情就像是
He had this look on his face like--
就像是他退缩了
like he was backing out.
不可能的 他爱你
No way. He loves you.
他... 看起来像是他所知道的一切
He just-- he looked like everything that he knew
全是错的
was wrong.
我肯定每一个男人在结婚前夜
I'm pretty sure that every guy has that look
脸上都有那种表情
the night before their wedding.
有段时间我以为
You know, there was a time when I thought
你们俩真的会在一起
the two of you would-- would actually hook up.
你知道我喜欢女生
You know I prefer girls.
你好啊
Oh, hey.
兰斯小姐 你好 我是雷·帕尔默
Ms. Lance. Hi. I'm Ray Palmer,
我是奥利弗父亲的生意合作伙伴
A business associate of Oliver's father.
我只是想恭喜你
I just wanted to say congratulations.
谢谢 真的很高兴认识你
Thank you. It's really nice to meet you.
这是我妹妹莎拉
This is-- this is my sister Sara.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met before?
雷
Ray!
没 有的话我会记得
No. I think I'd remember.
你看起来很眼熟
You just... seem very familiar.
抱歉失陪
Excuse us.
好
Yeah.
你确定你喜欢女生吗
Are you sure you prefer girls?
他帅呆了
He was hot.
出什么事了
What the hell?!
你好
Hi.
有人未经允许闯进来了
We have an unauthorized entry!
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你是怎么找到这里的
How did you find this place?
我叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are!
人人都知道你的大名
Everybody knows who you are.
你是怎么找到这里的
How did you find this place?
更应该问的是为什么来这里
Better question is why.
他明天就要结婚了
He's getting married tomorrow.
-出去 -等等
- Get out. - Wait.
出去
Get out!
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
没人能知道我的秘密
No one can know my secret.
你叫约翰
Your name is John.
你说什么
What'd you say?
你叫
Your name...
约翰·狄格尔
is John Diggle.
我弟弟需要我
My brother needed me.
不 不
No. No.
不不不不不
No! No! No, no, no!
坏主意
Bad idea.
你怎么知道这些事
How do you know all this?
我想之前在你做我的保镖时
I think-- I think we've met before
我们就见过了
when you were my bodyguard.
你还觉得我有趣呢
And you think I'm funny.
你说的是我弟弟安迪 他是私人保镖
You're thinking of my brother Andy. He's in personal security.
你以前参过军
You were in the military.
第105驻坎大哈空降部队
105th Airborne out of Kandahar.
我♥干♥了很多不光彩的事
Did a lot of things back then I'm not proud of.
我回来是要
I came back here to...
赎罪
atone, I guess.
约翰 陌生人警告
John, stranger danger.
一下子说出这么多信息不好吧
Might want to ease up on the info dump.
费利西蒂·斯莫克
Felicity Smoak?
费利西蒂
Felicity.
这不对劲
This isn't right.
我觉得这一切...
I don't think that any of...
都不对劲
of this is right.
我觉得你不是绿箭侠
I don't think that you're the Green Arrow...
还有安迪并非还活着
And I don't think Andy's alive.
约翰 我想你杀了他
John, I think you killed him.
我讨厌一直都说中
I hate being right all the time.
听着 你一时精神崩溃
Listen to me. You're having some kind of psychotic break.
回家去吧 找你的未婚妻
Go back to your family, your fiancee,
住你的豪♥宅♥
And your fancy house!
忘掉这一切
And you're gonna forget about all of this!
费利西蒂说得对
Felicity's right.
你拥有一切 一切
You've got everything, everything, man!
别再试图抛弃了
Stop trying to throw it all away.
你该接受他的提议
You should have taken him up on his offer
带你过来
to carry you.
棒呆了
It was awesome.
我才不让人带我
Nobody's carrying me anywhere.
费利西蒂叫你来帮忙太棒了
It's so cool Felicity reached out.
认识你也很棒
It's awesome to meet you.
等着见她再说吧
Yeah. Well, wait till you meet her.
大家好
Hi, everyone!
我受够了
I had enough of this.
需要帮手吗
Yo. You want some company?
不用
Not really.
好吧 你到底受够了什么
Ok. Um, so what exactly is it you've had enough of?
没什么 我只是不知道现在有会飞的超能力者了
Nothing. I just didn't know there were flying metahumans now.
没有华盛顿的踪影
No sign of Washington.
超女不是超能力者
Yeah. Uh, Supergirl's not a meta.
她是外星人
She's an alien.
好外星人
I'm one of the good ones.
没有好的外星人
There are no good ones.
你受了什么创伤
What's your damage, man?
我的创伤就是你们这样的人
My damage is that people like you two
拥有上帝般的超能力
have the power of gods,
而你们觉得穿上花哨的戏服
Yet you think you can make the world a better place
就可以让世界更美好了吗
just by putting on a fancy costume.
不是 我们认为因为我们做的事
No. We--we think we make the world a better place
-让世界更美好了 -是啊
-because w--well, we do. -yeah.
看看吧 他一出现
Look around. Moment he showed up,
超能力者开始涌现
Metas start appearing everywhere.
现在你又来了 外星人就来袭击
Now you show up, and we get aliens.
超能力是邪恶的
Superpowers are evil, man,
我不想跟它扯上关系
and I don't want anything to do with them
也不想和你俩扯上关系
or with either of you.
西娅 你已经长成了最漂亮的姑娘
Thea, you have grown into the most beautiful young woman.
只是一件伴娘礼服 妈
It's just a bridesmaid's dress, mom.
没人穿上好看的
No one actually looks good in one.
你穿上就好看
Well, you do.
你看上去很完美
You look fulfilled.
这我可不清楚 妈
Yeah. I don't know about that one, mom,
但是我的确从没这么高兴过
But I--I do know I have never been happier.
-很好 -我爱你 妈妈
- Good. - And I love you, mom.
我的宝贝女儿
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表