剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
11下 连个坑都没有
11. Hasn't made a dent yet.
那玩意是什么做的
What's that thing made of anyway?
铪 是一种专利权归美国政♥府♥
Celtium. It's a proprietary alloy
并由其研发的合金
developed by the U.S. government
用来抵抗核爆♥炸♥的
to repel nuclear blasts.
你是说就算我们有核弹
So you're saying even if we had a nuke down here,
也炸不开它
it wouldn't work?
看来西斯科成功地
Seems like Cisco did such a good job
把这地方打造成刀枪不入的城♥堡♥了
of turning this place into an impenetrable fortress,
同时也是个刀枪不入的死亡陷阱
he turned it into an impenetrable death trap.
蔡斯不想杀我 还记得吗
Chase doesn't want to kill me, remember?
是的 他把你关在这只是为了好玩
Yeah. He just locked you down here for the fun of it.
他把我们关在这是因为
He locked us down here because he is
他在上面谋划着什么
up to something up there,
而我却无能为力
and I can't do anything about it.
好消息是他也没什么可做的了
Well, the good news is there's not much left for him to do.
他已经伤害了柯蒂斯 兰斯 伊芙琳
I mean, he's already gone after Curtis, Lance, Evelyn,
甚至苏珊 西娅不在
even Susan, and Thea's away,
莱拉和JJ有超能力联合调查组保护
and Lyla and J.J. have ARGUS protection.
还能剩下谁
I mean, who's left?
威廉
William.
威廉在别的城市
William's in a different town
改名换姓 还换了地址
with a different name and a different address.
如果蔡斯真的知道威廉也太奇怪了
I'd be surprised if Chase even knows about William.
他把我关起来的时候
When he was holding me captive,
他给我看了威廉的照片
he...showed me a picture of him.
什么 那他
What? Does he--
他还不知道威廉在哪
He doesn't know where he is...yet.
我们得出去
We have to get out of here.
西斯科的原始设计图在那个柜子里
Cisco's original blueprints are in that cabinet.
如果你就打算这么站着
If you're just gonna stand there,
还不如说句话
you might as well say something.
我以为你在睡觉
I thought you were sleeping.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我知道你不开心
I know you're upset.
我知道你觉得
I know you think that I've violated
我破坏了我们之间的信任 但是
some kind of trust between us, but--
莱拉
Lyla.
当你说你不会成为阿曼达·沃勒
When you said that you wouldn't become like Amanda Waller,
我担心的是你
I was worried about you.
我没事
I'm fine.
你好像是对我
You're the one who seems to have a problem
管理超能力联合调查组的方法有意见
with the way that I've been running ARGUS,
我觉得真有意思
which is particularly interesting to me
毕竟咱们两个的工作
since neither one of us has a job that fits
都不符合传统的道德观
the conventional definition of morality.
你那是什么意思
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
超能力联合调查组
You're upset because ARGUS
没有按照规程抓人让你不开心
is locking people up without due process
可你 奥利弗和那些戴面具的队员们
when you and Oliver and your team of masked recruits
这些年来一直在扮演法官和陪审团的角色
has been playing judge and jury for years now.
莱拉 我真不敢相信
Lyla, I can't believe you'd actually compare team Arrow
你居然拿绿箭侠队
to this--this-- this clandestine
和政♥府♥秘密特工机构比
government superagency!
我就是比了
Well, I just did!
有人吗
Hello?
狄格尔家的人 有人在吗
Diggle family? Anybody home?
我绝对听到莱拉喊了
I definitely heard Lyla yelling.
再敲一下
Knock--knock again.
怎么大家都来了
Didn't know we were having a party.
我嗅出了婚姻危机的味道
I'm sensing a lot of marital tension.
你们来干什么
What do you guys want?
抱歉打扰
So sorry to interrupt.
地堡那里出了问题
There's a problem at the bunker.
我们可以爬电梯井出去
I can get us out of here by climbing up the elevator shaft.
如果你能想到爬电梯
If you can think about going up the elevator,
蔡斯肯定也想到了怎么阻止你
Chase has already thought of a way to stop you.
所以你是说他设了陷阱
So you're saying it's booby-trapped?
我用我的巨额帕尔默科技解雇金赌
I'd bet my copious Palmer Tech severance pay on it.
-我说了我可以 -或者我们想个新办法
- I'm saying I can handle it. - Or we figure out a new plan,
比如传信♥号♥♥出去通知小队
like getting a signal out to the team.
你刚才说了这里所有含电路的设备
You just said that everything with an electrical circuit
都被烧了
down here has been fried.
那是因为我还没想出来怎么供电
Only because I haven't figured out how to get power yet.
那你来想怎么供电
So figure out how to get power,
我去爬电梯井
and I will go up the elevator shaft.
说真的 你怎么还不听我的话
Seriously, are you still not listening to me?
电磁脉冲让你得短期失忆症了吗
Did the EMP give you short-term amnesia
你忘了我们最初
about what we were arguing about
是下来谈什么的吗
down here in the first place?
我感觉这是目前的最佳选择
This feels like the best choice right now.
是除了我给你的选择以外的最佳选择
Besides the one I just gave you.
我说的吧 我说的吧 我说的吧
I told you so, I told you so, I told you so.
你这说了几遍了
How many times do you think that is?
我又没数
I was not keeping count.
估计11遍吧 但根本不够
11, I think, but not nearly enough.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
因为你手术室的灯已经点亮了
Because your operating theater is now lit,
想逃出这个固若金汤的地堡
and of all the things that we need to do
我们要做的事情
to get ourselves out of this hermetically sealed bunker,
可不包括你如我所料摔下来
stitching up a wound from a fall
而我要给你缝伤口
that I totally predicted isn't one of them.
这该算第十二句了
I think that counts as 12.
我 好吧 我准备好了
I--ok. I'm ready.
-疼吗 -对 疼死了
- That hurt? - Yes. Yes, it did.
我不会说太棒了 但请你知道
I won't say "Good," but let the record show
我很想说
I was tempted.
你还记得被电磁脉冲轰炸之前
Do you remember what we were discussing
我们讨论的事情吗
before we got EMP-blasted?
即使我不同意
The fact that I back your play
我也会支持你的行动
even when I don't agree,
但你对我却不是这样
but you don't have the same consideration for me.
当我想加入螺旋的时候你没有听
You didn't listen to me when I wanted to join Helix.
那是有原因的
With good reason.
我可以用这话说你无数次
I could say the same thing about you a million times over,
但我支持你 因为我信任你
but I support you because I trust you.
费莉希蒂 我信任你
Felicity, I trust you.
是吗 你背上这个洞
Really? Because the hole in you back
可不是这么说的
says otherwise.
有道理
Fair enough.
你是嗑了止痛药才这么说的吧
That the painkillers talking?
如果你有计划
If you have a plan
能让我们逃出去 那很好
that will get us out here, fantastic.
我们把这个弄完 一起去试试
Let's finish this up, and let's try it.
好
Ok.
EDM是什么
What's an EDM?
你可能在夜店里听到的音乐
Something you might hear at a nightclub?
这是电磁脉冲 其实很有意思
This was an EMP. Actually, fun fact,
之前的据点就在夜店的下面
the previous lair used to be underneath a nightclub.
-柯蒂斯 -对 抱歉
- Curtis. - Right. Sorry.
你之前说费利西蒂也在下面吗
And you said Felicity's down there, too?
她的追踪纳米机器人
According to the last position logged
最后记录的地点就是那里
by her tracking nanites.
我们怎么救他们出来
What do we need to get them out?
绳索垂降装置 乙炔焊炬
Rappelling gear, acetylene torches,
宽频活跃场探测器
wideband active field probes,
碳化钨钻头
tungsten carbide drill bits.
我可以找到大部分这些东西 但是
I can cobble together most of those things, but--
给我发一下你需要的东西
Text me a list of whatever you need.
超能力联合调查组供你支配
ARGUS is at your disposal.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表