剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Then it will have to go through me. Go!
别妨碍我
Get out of the way!
你知道我做不到
You know I can't do that.
你最好别冲过来
I was really hoping you wouldn't!
奥利弗 别动
Oliver, don't move.
这是三万瓦的光束激光
That is a 30-kilowatt spectral beam laser.
会让你粉身碎骨
It will cut you to the bone.
柯蒂斯会放你出来
Curtis will let you out.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的 我希望在我们抓到蔡斯后
I am. I'm really hoping that you're gonna understand
你会明白
after we get Chase.
别指望我会明白
Don't count on it.
往好的方面想 我们变装了
On the bright side, we were suited up.
还好凯登·詹姆斯不知道
I mean, I'm glad Cayden James doesn't know that, you know,
我们努力把他关在监狱里
we were trying to keep him in prison because if he did
否则我的冰箱 汽车和闹钟
I would be scared of my refrigerator,
就可怕了
my car, my alarm clock,
还有我们能谈一下电梯吗
and can we talk about elevators for a second?
我想我有一阵子要走楼梯了
Because I think I'm gonna be taking the stairs for a while,
这样对健康比较好
which is better for your...your health.
而且往好的方面想
Also, on the bright side, you know,
好好考虑一下
so just think about that.
这不是监狱 柯蒂斯
This wasn't a prison, Curtis.
这是美国国土上由我老婆
This was an illegal black site on American soil
监管的黑牢
led by my wife.
而且超能力联合调查组无人员伤亡
Also no ARGUS casualti--no ARGUS casualties, you know?
雇佣兵用的是橡胶子弹 所以...
The mercs used rubber bullets, so that was...
你打算拿费利西蒂怎么办
What do you want to do about Felicity?
不能拿她怎么办
There is nothing to do.
她为了抓到蔡斯
She put herself in front of a bullet
甘愿挡在子弹前
in order to take down Chase.
她成功之前 我不知道对她说什么
Till that happens, I don't know what to say to her.
与此同时 我们祝她尽快成功
In the meantime, we drink to her speedy success.
我是说
I mean--
与此同时 我认为我们回家吧
In the meantime, I think we go home.
怎么了 地堡里还有杯子
Why? There's more glasses in the bunk--
你要自己喝...
you want to drink by your--
好吧 对 那样说得...没错
Ok. Yeah. Right. That make--yeah.
今晚非常感谢你俩
Thank you both very much for tonight.
你工作到这么晚
You're working late.
我想留下来听道谢
Well, I thought I'd stick around for my thank-you.
那是你应得的
You had that coming for sure
而且还有道歉
along with an apology.
我以为你不知道什么是道歉
There I was thinking you didn't know what an apology was.
狗还是改得了吃屎的 就算是野狗
I guess you can teach a dog some new tricks, even wild ones.
我跟柯蒂斯的律师朋友谈过了
I, uh--I spoke to Curtis' lawyer friend.
我在着手进行了
I put things in motion.
干得好
Good for you.
佐伊是个非常好的小女孩
You know, that Zoe, she's a hell of a little girl,
而且她应该有爸爸的陪伴
and...you know, she deserves her dad.
我们都是当爸的
You know, father to father,
我要告诉你
I got to tell you
她爸爸也应该跟她在一起
her dad deserves to be with her.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就是在等这句话
That's what I was waiting for.
好吧 喝苏打水庆祝吧
All right. How about a celebratory club soda?
我请客
I'm buying.
慢着 等一下 大哥
Wait. Hold on a second, Hoss.
烈一点的怎么样
How about something stronger?
如果你继续叫我大哥
If you keep calling me Hoss,
我会让你知道烈一点是什么滋味
I'll show you something stronger.
喂
Hello?
费利西蒂
Felicity.
你在哪里 你还好吗
Where are you? Are you ok?
我们很安全
We're safe.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for all of your help,
但事情是这样的
but here's the thing.
你跟绿箭侠还有他的队伍的关系
Your connection to the Green Arrow and his team,
是个累赘
it's a liability.
好吧 当我们抓到蔡斯
Yeah. Well, once we get Chase,
他就会知道"螺旋"能做的好事
he'll see all the good Helix can do.
我很抱歉 但我们不能冒险
I'm sorry, but we just can't risk it,
尤其现在凯登归队了
especially not with Cayden back in the fold
而且超能力联合调查组在找他
and ARGUS looking for him.
我很喜欢跟你合作
I loved getting to work with you.
认识你的英雄队伍
Meeting your heroes,
其实也不是那么糟
it turns out it's not so bad after all,
但我们给你留下了一件东西
but we left something for you.
往下看
Look down.
往上一点
Up a little bit.
往右一点
Little bit to the right.
这个吗
This?
这是什么
What is it?
来自詹姆斯先生的正在运行的编码
Some on-the-fly coding from Mr. James.
告诉过你他是最出色的
Told you he was the best there ever was.
保重 费利西蒂
Take care, Felicity.
好的 你也是
Yeah. You, too.
约翰
Johnny.
我们聊聊这件事吧
We need to talk about this.
我认为这不见得是个好主意 莱拉
I don't think that's a good idea, Lyla.
我可能会说出我会后悔的话
I could say something I might regret.
约翰
John.
当你接管沃勒的活儿时
When you said that you were taking over for Waller,
你说你不会变成她那样
you said you wouldn't become her.
我说过事情会变得更复杂
I told you it's more complicated
当你的立场变换了...
when you're sitting on the other side of the--
为什么会变得更复杂
What the hell is more complicated?
你关押的人没有律师 没有接受正义审判
You're holding someone with no lawyer, no trial, no justice.
然而这让世界更安全
And the world is safer for it.
可能会更安全
It could be safer...
但不会更好
but it's not better.
我爱的女人绝不会这么做
The woman I love could never do this.
莱拉 这份工作改变了你
Lyla, this job has changed you.
也许是
Maybe,
但也许是世界改变了
but maybe the world's changed.
甚至变得更糟了 约翰
It's gotten even worse, Johnny.
它变得更糟 更丑陋
It's gotten worse and uglier,
我们竭尽所能保护我们爱的人
and we do what we can to protect the people we love.
我不为我做过的事而羞耻
I am not ashamed of what I did...
还有我还会做的事
of what I'm still going to do.
我们曾经经历过这些 不是吗
We've been down this road before, haven't we?
我们知道这场斗争的结果
We know where this fight takes us.
那就结束它
So let's stop it...
向前看
move forward.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can.
-是那个吗 -对
- Is that it? - Yep.
用詹姆斯的魔力追踪器找蔡斯
James' magic tracker to find Chase?
生物识别追踪器 对
Biometric tracker, yes.
超能力联合调查组没人受重伤
Nobody from ARGUS was seriously injured
你可能想知道
in case you were wondering.
"螺旋"把我踢出来了
Helix froze me out.
-结束了 -抱歉
- It's over. - Sorry.
以为你不会再欺骗我
Thought you were never going to lie to me again.
我没骗你
I'm not lying.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道他们给了你我没给过你的归属感
I know that they gave you a sense of belonging that I haven't--
不
No.
你不支持我的行动
You didn't back my play.
我担心你
I--I was worried.
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
这么多年来 我都支持着你
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表