剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
-这是一只鸟吗 -是一只金丝雀
- Is it a bird? - It's a canary.
莎拉
Sara?
我只是想你了
It's just that I missed you.
你穿晚礼服看起来不错
The tux is a good look on you.
我一直不觉得自己适合这个
Never really felt like my thing.
也许你偏好西装领带那款
Maybe you'd be more comfortable in a suit and tie.
爸 拜托
Dad, come on.
还有不到两个月我就要宣誓成为市长了
I get sworn in as mayor in less than two months.
我没时间另找个人做奎恩集团的总裁了
I don't have time to find a replacement CEO for Queen Consolidated.
沃尔特·斯蒂尔如何
What about, um, Walter Steele?
董事会不会支持他的
The board won't back him.
再说了 奎恩集团是家族企业
Besides, QC is a family company.
应该由家族成员接手
It should stay in the family.
爸爸 我想靠自己的努力出人头地
Dad, I want to-- I want to make my own name.
而不仅仅是依靠您
I don't just want to rely on yours.
奥利弗 假如你不接手的话
Oliver, if you don't do it,
董事会就会提议接受雷·帕尔默的收♥购♥了
the board's gonna push to accept Ray Palmer's buyout offer.
-我... -怎么了
- I-- - What?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很抱歉
Excuse me.
为自己抱歉吧
Excuse yourself.
手表 钱包 手♥机♥
Watches, wallets, phones.
怎么 你们聋了吗 想吃枪子儿吗
What, are you deaf, trying to catch a bullet?
别激动
Take it easy.
我可是会开枪的
I'll shoot your ass right here.
别碰他
Get away from him.
你想挨枪子吗
You want a piece of this?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
嗯 没事
Yeah, yeah.
你差点就没命了
You could have been killed.
你为什么要那样做
Why would do a thing like that?
妈妈绝对会被吓疯的
Mom is totally gonna freak out.
所以就不必让她知道了
That's probably why she doesn't need to know.
是啊 她应该也不会相信
Yeah. She probably wouldn't believe
"戴兜帽的人"这部分故事 所以...
the part about the guy in the hood anyway, so...
实际上 是你哥哥先挺身而出保护了我
Actually, your brother was the one who came to my rescue first.
你真是个英雄 儿子
You're quite the hero, son.
天呐
Oh, my god!
我听说了
I heard what happened.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
嗯
Yeah.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
奥利弗 奥利弗 你还好吗
Oliver? Oliver, are you ok?
我没事
No. I'm fine.
我去呼吸点新鲜空气
I'm--probably just need some air.
我...我们餐厅见
I'm gonna-- I'll see you at the restaurant.
我心情超复杂的
I'm so conflicted.
一方面
You know, on the one hand,
我得以黑真正的外星科技
I get to hack actual extraterrestrial technology,
另一方面 虽然真的有外星人
but on the other hand, E.T.s are real,
但不幸的是 他们是想杀了我们的混♥蛋♥
but unfortunately, they're dickwads who are gonna kill us.
别担心 船到桥头自然直
Don't worry. It's gonna work out.
别告诉我上帝自有安排
You're not gonna tell me god has a plan, are you?
我尊重你的宗教信仰
Look. I respect your religion and all.
我只是有点不敢相信
I just find it a little hard to believe
宇宙的神圣计划里
that there's some divine plan to the universe
居然包含了太空怪物
which also includes space monsters.
那是什么
What's that?
我想称之为3PO处理器I like to call it my 3PO processor.
下句为星战里3PO的台词
"我精通超过六百万种沟通方式"
I am fluent in over 6 million forms of communication.
它能说支配者的语言吗
And it speaks Dominator?
我没有特地为此编程
I didn't specifically program it for that,
但容我辩护一句
but in my defense,
我之前都不知道支配者的存在
I didn't know the Dominators even exist.
来看看它好不好使吧
Let's see if it works.
感觉我就像《外星人E.T.》里的艾里奥特I feel like Elliot in "E.T."
下句为《外星人E.T.》里的台词
"成功了 成功了"
"It's working, it's working!"
你的技术宅喜欢引用电影台词
Your tech guy quotes movies, huh?
-是啊 -真"原创"
- Yeah. - Real original.
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
怎么了
What happened?
我们犯蠢了 就是这样
We made an idiot move. That's what happened.
我们想把人类科技
We tried to plug human tech into
植入支配者的能量源
a Dominator power source.
肯定超过负荷了
Of course it overloaded!
我们需要个调节器 懂吗
We need a regulator, ok,
需要能负载支配者能量的东西
Something that can handle the Dominator juice.
范·霍恩实业给航♥空♥航♥天♥局研究
Van Horn Industries was working on a prototype
一台原型机有一年多了
for NASA over a year ago.
他们或许已经完善好了
Maybe they perfected it by now.
太好了 他们已经完善好了
Oh, yeah. They perfected it all right,
只不过被人偷走了
So much so somebody's already stolen it.
星城警局显示是劳拉·华盛顿医生偷的
According to SCPD reports, it's doctor named Laura Washington.
医生 说不通啊
Doctor? That doesn't make any sense.
她如果用偷来的技术人为强化自己
It does if she's been artificially augmenting
那就说得通了
herself with stolen technology
因为这宇宙就是这么磨人
because why would the universe make anything easy?
上面显示植入技术让她的能力和精力
It says here implants give her enhanced strength, stamina,
以及电基能力都加强了
and electricity-based powers.
这些我们都能应付
Well, that's nothing we can't handle.
这些我们都应付不了
That's everything we can't handle.
拜托 费利西蒂 这可能是我们
Come on, Felicity. I mean, this might be our only chance
找到奥利弗和其他人的唯一机会
to find Oliver and everyone else.
所以我才要去找支援
That's why I'm calling in reinforcements.
兰斯队长
Captain Lance.
我正准备出去
I was just on my way out.
我能跟你聊会儿吗
Do you have a minute for me?
可以 其实我该早点找你的
Yeah, actually, I should have called you earlier.
希尔顿警探跟我说了今晚的事
Detective Hilton told me about what happened tonight.
-没事吧 -没事
- You ok? - Oh, yeah.
我和我爸都很好
My--my dad and I are fine.
那就好 我们拘留了那家伙
Good, good. Well, we got the guy in custody.
多亏了拿弓箭戴兜帽的那人
Because of the guy with the bow and arrow?
对 我们一直叫他兜帽男
Yeah, yeah. We've been calling him the Hood.
算是某种治安维护者
Some kind of vigilante.
亚当·亨特 地检调查目标
我如果没记错时间
If I've got the time right,
你的彩排晚宴现在开始了
your rehearsal dinner is practically now.
别动
Freeze!
奥利弗
Oliver?
你知道这个兜帽...
Do you have any leads on who the...
男...可能是谁了吗
Hood... might be or...
这是你大婚前夜
This is the last thing you should be thinking about
最不该关心的问题
the night before your wedding.
还是出什么事了吗
Or is that what's going on here?
你想说什么
What do you mean?
你要临时反悔了吗
You getting cold feet?
没有 我保证完全没有
No, not at all, I promise.
那就好 因为我可不想因为
Good, because I would hate to have to shoot you
你伤了我女儿的心朝你开枪
for breaking my girl's heart, right?
要走的程序可麻烦死了
The paperwork would be hell.
其实抢劫这事对我的影响
In truth, I'm probably a little bit more...
可能比我以为的要大一些
shaken up by the whole mugging than maybe I thought.
我有能解决这毛病的办法
Well, you know, I got just the thing to fix that.
彩排晚宴上喝上几杯就好
A few drinks at your rehearsal dinner.
-我请客 走吧 -好 其实
- I'm buying. Come on. - Yeah, actually...
兰斯队长 我去现场等你
Captain Lance, I'll--I'll meet you there.
-真的吗 -对 到时见
- You sure? - Yeah. I'll see you there.
其实奥利弗 我有话
Actually, uh, Oliver, something--
我有些话想说
something--something I want to say.
你和劳蕾尔小的时候
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表