剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
在一天之内
In a--in a day,
我们可以向一千人提供医疗服务
we can provide medical care for up to a thousand people.
而现在已经有大约三十名医护人员
Plus we already have about 30 doctors and nurses
随时准备志愿服务
just waiting to volunteer.
我们正在寻找一家公♥司♥
We're looking for a company to cover
来资助后勤费用
logistical expenses and--
不必再说了
I don't need to hear any more.
艾美科技支持
Amertek is in,
不仅是后勤费用
and not just for logistical expenses,
一切费用我们都包了
for the whole thing.
真是太棒了
Well, that's amazing.
太慷慨了
That's--that's incredibly generous.
谢谢你
Thank you.
客气了 是你们帮了我们大忙
Please. You would be doing us the favor.
她说"我们"指的是我们的股价
And by "us," she means our stock price.
公♥关♥做好了钱财自然有
Good PR is worth literally its weight in gold.
我们会确保这个诊所办得成功
Well, we will make sure this clinic is a success
而且大家会知道这都多亏了艾美科技
and that everyone knows they have Amertek to thank for it.
要不是这会大大提高你的支持率
God, I'd almost feel bad about boosting their stock prices
我还真不希望这事能提高他们的股价
if it wasn't so good for your approval ratings.
但说真的 这事你可得掌控好媒体
But, actually, you should really handle the press on this one.
要不你来做
Maybe you can...
天啊 奥利 我们不是谈过了吗
God, Ollie, I thought we talked about this.
不能什么事都让我一个人做
I can't keep doing everything on my own.
我相信你可以的
I have faith that you can,
不管怎么说 现在我不方便做这个
but either way, now is not a very good time.
为什么
And why is that?
我在招募新的团队
I'm recruiting a new team.
你能接受吗
You OK with that?
当然了 为什么不能
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
我退出了
I quit.
我知道 但是离开和被替代
No, I know, but there's a difference
还是有点区别的
between leaving and being replaced.
你真是可爱 以为我能被别人替代
It's really cute you think I can be replaced.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
我知道
I know.
但我真的觉得
But I actually think it'll be really good
你不再单干非常好
for you to not be out there solo anymore.
而且那样你就有更多
Plus it would mean you have more time
时间来这里了
to actually be here.
我就是这么想的
That's the idea,
但是要想让那些小屁孩跟上进度
But it's going to take a minute
还得一段时间
to get these kids up to speed.
等等 我是不是应该在这个办公室
Wait, maybe I should hire my own team
给我自己组个团队
for the office, then.
这主意也不错
That's also a good idea.
开始看简历吧
Start looking at resumes.
昆汀
Quentin.
你有没有听说过
Have you actually heard
我和奥利最近在忙的这个
about this free medical event
免费医疗活动
Ollie and I are putting together?
雷内·拉米雷斯
Rene Ramirez?
对
Yeah.
我还以为人会多一点呢
Figures there'd be more of you.
罗宾汉得有自己的侍从呢 对吧
Robin Hood needs his band of merry men, right?
我来是给你们精神支持的
Well, I am just here for moral support.
她的意思是她来确保
She means she's here to make sure
绿箭侠的训练方法
that the Green Arrow's training technique
不会弄死我们
doesn't kill us.
他不会弄死你们的
He's not going to kill you.
我就是来确保把你们的伤残程度
I'm just here to make sure that the horrible maiming
降到最低
stays at a minimum.
我是柯蒂斯
I'm Curtis.
我是伊芙琳·夏普
Evelyn Sharp.
什么 还要训练
So, wait, there's training?
我不干了
I'm out.
这么早就要放弃了 拉米雷斯先生
Pretty early to quit, Mr. Ramirez.
我又没有开始 何来放弃
I can't quit something I haven't started.
你觉得靠你自己能成事吗
You think you can do this on your own?
我已经单干五个月了
I've been doing this on my own for 5 months now.
如果你一个人就能做好
And if you were getting it done on your own,
你就不会来了
you wouldn't have come here.
我走了
I'm out of here.
不戴面具吗
No mask?
休想
No chance.
站到线上
On the line.
等等 我以为会有个什么
Wait. I thought there was going to be,
我也说不清 迎新活动什么的
I don't know, like an orientation.
宣传册上是这么写的吗
Is that what the brochure promised?
你这句真逗
That's hilar--
站到线上
On the line!
很简单
This is simple.
通过我
Get past me.
敲响那个钟就行
Ring that bell.
这是要玩游戏的意思
So we're playing games now?
好吧
Fine.
我跟你玩
I'll play.
站到线上
On the line.
至少他没在朝队员们射箭
At least he's not shooting them.
站到线上
On the line.
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
还觉得这是个游戏吗
Still think it's a game?
我来这是为了和那个杀死
I came here to work with the guy
达米恩·达克的人合作的
who killed Damien Darhk,
而不是来敲钟的
not ring a freaking bell.
这不是游戏
This isn't a game,
假如你需要进一步的证明
and if you need further evidence of that,
你可以走到码头
then you walk down to the pier
看看劳蕾尔·兰斯的雕像
and you look at the statue of Laurel Lance.
快站到线上去
Now get on the line!
还以为我被兄弟会招募了
我很想 但我今晚不行
I'd love to, but I can't tonight.
这个医疗项目有得可忙了
Too much to do for this medical event.
是啊 很棒
Yeah, it's great.
珍妮特同意了
Janet agreed to it.
好的 周六见
All right, see you Saturday?
给你 伙计
Here you go, bud.
受害者怎样了
How's the victim?
受害者是埃文·温德
Victim is Evan Wender.
他现在在重症监护室
He's in the ICU.
医生觉得有东西让他窒息了
Doctors think that he was suffocated by something.
那和你的发现有联♥系♥吗
Is that lining up with anything you found?
看来你假设我已经有所发现了
You're assuming I've actually found anything.
你为何特别关注这件事
What's your interest in this, anyway?
艾美科技在帮我们弄一个慈善项目
Amertek is helping us with a charity event,
然后他们的一位副总就突然遇袭了
and all of a sudden, one of their vice presidents is attacked.
这一定不是巧合
It cannot be a coincidence.
在这座城市里不会是
Not in this city.
紧急事件
我得走了
I have to go.
拜
Bye.
谢了
Thanks.
我们对温德先生的遭遇深表同情
We're very sorry about what happened to Mr. Wender,
但我想告诉您
but I would like you to know
我已经让打击罪案小组负责他的案子
that I've assigned the anti-crime unit to his case
而且我要求他们
and I've asked them
把抓住这个案子的凶手作为首要任务
to make catching whoever did this their top priority.
谢谢你的好意
Well, I appreciate that,
但是出了这种事
but in the wake of this recent development,
我的董事会...
my board of directors--
更不用说艾美科技的律师团队...
to say nothing of Amertek's army of attorneys--
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表