剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
All you have to do is say the words.
我
I...
我
I...
不出所料
That's what I thought.
再见
See you soon.
有人来了
We have incoming.
那辆卡车
The truck!
科瓦拿到了沙林神经毒气
Kovar has the Sarin gas.
那我们就都死定了
Then we are all going to be dead men.
阿纳托利怎么样了
How's Anatoly?
正在痊愈 但其他人就没这么好运了
Recovering, which is more than I can say for our men.
吸入了沙林神经毒气吗
The Sarin gas get 'em?
对 你去哪了
Da. Where were you?
我一直在看守着 是阿纳托利的命令
I was keeping overwatch, like Anatoly ordered.
你有话要对我说 维克多
You have something to say to me, Viktor,
说吧
So just say it.
是你提出要对付格雷戈尔的
It was your idea to go against Gregor.
因为科瓦 还有你与他的积怨
Because of Kovar with your vendetta against him.
看看我们现在惹出了什么乱子
Now look at the mess we're in.
你有更好的主意吗
Well, do you have a better idea?
我们应该庆幸格雷戈尔与科瓦签了合约
We should be honoring Gregor's pact with Kovar,
而不是这样
not this.
科瓦一旦推♥翻♥了政♥府♥
The moment that Kovar overthrows the government,
就会除掉整个兄弟会
he is gonna wipe out the entire Bratva.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我们抓到了科瓦的一个手下
We have one of Kovar's men.
我们需要知道毒气会用在哪里
And we need to know where the gas is gonna be used.
他为什么会告诉你
Why would he tell you anything?
他要面对的不是我
He won't be talking to me.
拜托 我什么都不知道
Please. I don't know anything.
没有必要伤害我
There's no need to hurt me.
安静
Quiet.
我的一个朋友最近让我见识了
A friend of mine recently showed me
蒙古猎人的剥皮技术
The skinning technique used by hunters in Mongolia.
他们会剥掉
They remove all the skin--
比你大得多的家伙全身的皮
and the thing was much larger than you--
不到5分钟就能完成
in less than 5 minutes,
也就是说
Which means
你没有太多时间来告诉我
you don't have very long to tell me
你老板的计划了
what your boss is planning.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我还挺希望你这么说的
I was kind of hoping you'd say that.
你这是在做什么
What is this monstrosity?
你应该在休息
You should be resting.
我因为头痛醒来了
I woke up with headache.
就来找你了 我可没料到会看到这个
I--I came to find you. I was not expecting this.
这 这简直泯灭人性
This...this is not human.
阿纳托利 我告诉过你戴上这个兜帽
Anatoly, I told you putting on this hood,
能帮助我将心中的黑暗剥离出去
it helps me direct the darkness inside of me.
顺便说一句 这真的有用
It worked, by the way.
我知道科瓦在密谋什么了
I know what Kovar's planning.
知道的代价又是什么呢
But at what cost?
你以为一件衣服就能将人和禽兽分离开吗
You're a fool to think a piece of cloth
你真是够蠢
can separate man from monster.
将自己一分为二
Dividing yourself in two
只会让心中的禽兽更加强大
will only make monster stronger
直到它比你自身还要强大
until it is stronger than you.
你早就知道我在炼狱岛上的所作所为
You knew what I was capable of back on Lianyu.
但是我现在看到的这个男人
But this man I see now...
其实更像斯莱德·威尔逊
bears more resemblance to Slade Wilson
或安东尼·艾沃
or Anthony Ivo.
硬汉啊
Tough man.
看来说出来之前没少遭罪
Clearly withstood a lot before breaking.
他其实很快就投降了
He gave up pretty quickly.
剩下这些是我自己在练习
The rest was me practicing.
为了什么练习
Practicing to become what?
成为另一个存在
Something else.
科瓦正在邀请政♥府♥的主要成员
Kovar is inviting key members of the government--
主要是政♥治♥家和军事家
politicians and military mostly--
来参加赌场的开幕式
to the opening of his casino.
然后用沙林神经毒气把他们和平民都杀死
Then kill them with sarin gas, even the innocents?
这对他们的生意没好处
It's not good for business.
没错 但继而便可以掌控整个国家
Yes, but being in charge of whole country
这就对生意大有益处了
is good for business.
我们必须进到那个赌场里
We need to get into that casino,
而且我们必须阻止袭击的发生
and we need to stop the attack before it happens.
那个地方肯定守卫森严
The place will be fortress,
会为总统和将军们增设安保人员
increased security for president and generals.
我们不可能强行进入
Impossible to break in.
那你有什么好建议吗
Then what do you suggest we do?
我们溜进去
We sneak in.
在没有科瓦内部人的帮助下
Without the help of someone working for Kovar?
我认识一个人
I know someone.
如果你想的是那个老女人的话
Well, if you're thinking about house lady,
别忘了上次的惨状
last time it did not go so well.
再给我一次机会
Give me a second chance.
那如果第二次也不成功呢
And if second chance doesn't work?
维聂迪克托夫小姐
Miss Venediktov...
他 他没事
Eh, he's--he's fine.
虽然他昏过去了 不过他 我很抱歉
Well, he's unconscious, but he--look, I'm sorry
我那天晚上吓到你了
that I scared you the other night.
我只是 我必须和你谈谈 我
I just--I--I need to speak with you. I--
就像我说过的 我认识你的
Well, it's like I said, I knew your--
你的孩子 泰安娜和瓦勒德
your children, Taiana and Vlad.
你在哪认识他们的
Where you met them?
你知道他们发生什么事了吗
Do you know what happened to them?
我很抱歉 他们
I'm sorry. They're--
他们都死了
they're dead.
可是科瓦先生说他还在找他们
But Mr. Kovar say he's still looking for them.
科瓦在撒谎
Kovar is lying.
在她死前 泰安娜
Before she died, Taiana,
她和我说他是个怪物
Well, she told me that he was a monster.
她还让我承诺
And she made me promise--
让我发誓
She made me swear
一定要将他绳之以法
that I would bring him to justice.
但即使你说的是真的
But even what you say is true,
我又能做什么
what could I do?
泰安娜对我说过
Taiana told me that
"打碎玻璃的锤头 也能锻出精钢"
the same hammer that shatters glass forges steel.
那是她小时候 我鼓励她坚强说的话
I say to her as a child to make her grow up strong.
她确实很坚强
Well, she did.
她也帮助我变得坚强
And she helped me grow strong, too.
能否请你帮助我
Would you please, please help me
履行我对她的承诺
keep my promise to her?
这能让我进入科瓦先生的大楼
This gets me into Mr. Kovar's buildings.
谢谢
Thank you.
为他们做正确的事
Make it right for them.
告诉我
Uh...tell me...
是谁杀了我的孩子
Who killed my children?
一个怪物
A monster.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我让她变得更加顺从
I made her more... compliant.
起来 给你自己个机会
Get up. Give yourself a chance.
我不会和她战斗
I'm not gonna fight her.
我不要你和她战斗
I don't want you to fight her.
我要你杀了她
I want you to kill her.
我先走一步 等我回来时
I'm gonna leave now. When I come back,
结果要么是她杀了你 我放她走
either she's killed you and I let her go
要么是你杀了她 我放你走
or you kill her and I let you go.
不 这两种情况都不会发生
No. Neither one of those things is gonna happen.
如果你不杀她
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表