剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
but he was adamant about having her in there.
有什么建议
Any advice?
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
库伦斯议员
Councilman Kullens.
威廉姆斯女士 终于见面了 很荣幸
Ms. Williams, it's a pleasure to finally meet you.
是吗 你看了我的报道吗
Really? Have you watched any of my pieces?
看了 但我觉得有些地方你偏离重点了
I have, and I think you're off the mark in certain instances.
这会录音吗
Is that on the record?
如果你想引用他的发言 威廉姆斯女士
If you want to get an actual quote, Ms. Williams,
你可以通过正当渠道获取
you can go through all the proper channels.
本次会议只讨论住房♥变更条例
This meeting is strictly about the rezoning ordinance.
没错 议员先生 你知道的
Yes. Councilman, as you know,
我管理统一的平台
I ran on a platform of unity,
但这座城市很难统一起来
but it is difficult for a city to be united
因为许多分区不在这座城市的管辖区内
when so much of the zoning within it remains exclusionary.
我们得放开政策
We need to open it up,
开放更多廉价房♥
allow for more affordable housing,
让市民有机会重新开始 复兴城市
give the people a chance to start over and rebuild.
可是一旦资金流入
But the second the money starts rolling in,
那些家庭又会被任人唯亲的资本家们剥削干净
those families get squeezed out by crony capitalists.
这里不会发生这种事
That's not gonna happen here.
考虑到你家族的历史 这难以置信
Hard to believe considering your family's history.
抱歉 议员先生 我没有懂
I'm sorry, councilman. I don't follow.
你提出的住房♥变更计划
Well, the type of rezoning you're proposing
25年前市区也执行过
happened downtown 25 years ago,
但不仅没有廉价房♥
But instead of affordable housing,
反倒建了摩天大楼
we got skyrises,
其中之一成了奎恩集团的办公楼
and one of them became the offices of Queen consolidated.
是这样吗 市长先生
Is that true, Mr. Mayor?
我把这当作不予置评
I'll consider that a no comment.
我知道你心意是好的
I can tell you have good intentions,
但政♥治♥是真实的艺术
But politics is the art of the real.
抱歉 我不会改选
I'm sorry. I'm not changing my vote.
行 也许你该直接朝他射一箭
Ok. Maybe you should just put an arrow in him.
这个午休比我想象中
That was a bit more than I expected
办了更多事情
to get done on my lunch break.
你周三午后都这样吗
Is this a normal Wednesday afternoon for you?
我得对昨晚进行补偿
Well, I had to make up for last night.
我不喜欢临时爽约
I hate canceling last minute.
我有感觉以后得换我
I got a feeling I'm gonna be the one
爽你的约了
canceling on you for a change.
我升职了
I got a promotion.
我进入了打击罪案小组
I signed on with the ACU.
奥利弗的反罪恶组织
Oliver's anti-crime unit.
这样很诡异吧
This isn't gonna be weird, right?
我向你的前未婚夫汇报
Me reporting to your ex-fiance.
好吧 这样有什么诡异的
Yeah. What could possibly we weird about that?
费利西蒂
Felicity?
奎恩市长知道我们在约会吗
Does mayor Queen know that we're seeing each other?
你叫他奎恩市长也没什么用
It really doesn't help if you call him mayor Queen.
费利西蒂
Felicity?
当然了
Definitely. Yeah.
他当然
He's definitely--
当然知道你
definitely aware of you.
你这里挺不错啊
Love what you've done with the place.
也不算什么 但好歹是个家
It's not much, man, but it's home,
而且很安全 特别是现在
and it's safe, especially now that
费利西蒂把整个地方都用科技武装好了
Felicity's teched up the place.
-谢谢你能过来 -没什么 哥们
- Thanks for coming out. - No problem, man.
我们就赶快把这事解决了吧
Let's just get this over with,
但我得告诉你
but I got to tell you there's nothing
你能说的我自己也早就想过了
you could tell me that I haven't already told myself.
我被这事折磨死了
I'm torn apart over this.
你以为我是来找你说教的吗
Is that what you think this is, a lecture?
我应该被狠狠地揍一顿
What I deserve is a beat-down.
你上次照镜子是什么时候
When's the last time you looked in the mirror.
这件事也许能带来些好结果
But maybe something good can come out of this, man,
比如...
like...
我也说不好 你有没有看到什么
I don't know, maybe you saw something,
或是听到什么能帮我们打倒丘奇的事情
heard something that can help us bring down Church.
我已经把我记得的都告诉奥利弗了
I already told Oliver everything I remember, man.
我知道 不过...
I know, but--
不过这种创伤性极大的事件往往会
But traumatic events have a way of doing
对记忆产生些特别的影响
funny things to the memory,
但如果你觉得你经历的并不算什么创伤
and if you think what you went through is not traumatic,
我说了 照照镜子
again, I say mirror.
我爸爸教过我怎么挨拳头
My dad taught me how to take a beating.
我知道 雷内 你很坚强
I know, Rene. You're tough.
我都懂
I get that, man,
但这不是坚不坚强的事 好吗
but this isn't about being tough, Ok?
这是关于...
It's about...
听着 兄弟
Look, man.
我也经历过这种事
I been where you are, Ok,
我知道这并不容易
and I know it's not easy,
但如果我们能谈一谈
but if we talk about this
把这事一点一点地过一遍...
and go through it step by step--
我说了我不知道
Look. I said I don't know.
我现在应该出去把这事解决好
I should be out there trying to fix this,
而不是在这里跟你玩心理咨♥询♥
not in here with you playing therapist.
奥利弗让你不要行动
Oliver says stay put.
我就是没有行动
And I'm staying put.
但我也什么都记不起来了
But I don't remember anything.
好的 好的 当然
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
确保把艾美科技的设备都准备好
Just make sure the AmerTek gear gets to the brace.
我要让所有人都就位并全副武装
I want everybody locked and loaded.
不 他不会来找麻烦的
No, he's not gonna be a problem.
绿箭侠那个时候早就死了
The Green Arrow will be dead by then.
路易斯 我等会再打给你
Louis, I'm gonna need to hit you back.
你喜欢这里吗
You like this place?
我准备在这建个顶层公♥寓♥
I'm getting a penthouse built.
能俯瞰整个城市
Gonna let me see the whole city.
我说过让你离绿箭侠远点
I told you to stay away from the Green Arrow.
我又不为你办事
I don't work for you,
而且是绿箭侠找的我
and the Green Arrow found me.
你绑♥架♥了他的徒弟
You kidnapped his protege.
只是意外碰见了
Serendipitous encounter.
那也会是你最后一次了
And your last.
在我被一个怪胎威胁了之后
After getting threatened by a freak,
我就自己雇了一个
I hired one of my own.
这是我给你的第二次警告
This was your second warning.
不会再有第三次了
There won't be a third.
我以为你是雇我来杀绿箭侠的
I thought you were hiring me to kill the Green Arrow.
不 你要去杀了市长
Nope. You're gonna kill the mayor.
苏珊·威廉姆斯为什么在你的办公室
What is Susan Williams doing in your office?
我同意让她做一场无录像的访谈
I agreed to an off-camera interview.
好吧 过来
Ok. Come here.
好了 你昨晚是不是
Ok. So did you go out last night
又扮成绿箭侠出去了
as the G-green Arrow and get hit
而且还被狠狠地揍了头
really hard in the head?
我们躲不过苏珊·威廉姆斯的 西娅
Susan Williams is in our lives, Thea.
如果我们不同她结友
If we don't make her an ally,
她就会一直是我们的敌人
then she's gonna remain an enemy.
好吧 但她很危险
Ok, but she's poison.
不过你要是能
Well, it turns out that if you ingest
长♥期♥小剂量服用毒药的话
small amounts of poison over time
就能逐渐对其免疫了
you can develop an immunity.
上午好
Good morning.
我昨天晚上接到你电♥话♥的时候
When I got your call last night,
我还以为是办公室里的人
I thought someone in my office was playing
在耍我
a prank on me.
我觉得西娅昨天说的挺对
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表