剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
and I'll make something happen.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
不 当然不成交
No, we most certainly do not.
我不需要你的帮助 市长先生
I don't need your help, Mr. Mayor.
你觉得我费了这么大劲
Do you think I would go to all this trouble
还能没有计划
without a plan?
是啊
Yeah.
不过那是因为我觉得你很蠢
But that's because I think you're stupid.
把奎恩先生带去个僻静的地方
Take Mr. Queen to a quiet place
教他点礼数
and teach him some manners.
你差点就爆了我朋友的头
You almost shot my friend in the head.
退下
Leave us.
我的本子
My book!
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
好兄弟
My brother.
阿纳托利 很高兴见到你
Anatoly, it is very good to see you.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
让你的拇指脱臼了
I just dislocated thumbs.
如果经常要被绑在椅子上这招就很有用
Useful if getting tied to chair is to become habit.
会疼一会儿
This is going to hurt a little.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
多练几次
With a bit of practice,
你自己随时可以做到
you can do yourself anytime.
阿纳托利 你下次能带把刀吗
Anatoly, can't you bring a knife next time?
那就不好玩了
What is fun of that?
老朋友
My old friend!
我以为你死了
I thought you dead.
如果你还不现身
Well, if you hadn't shown up,
我可能就真死了
I probably would be.
很高兴见到你 同志
It's good to see you, tovarisch.
你来俄♥罗♥斯♥干什么
What are you doing in Russia?
我来杀康士坦丁·科瓦
I'm here to kill Konstantin Kovar.
如果是这样
If this is true,
我救了你也白搭
I did you no favor by saving your life just now.
我们找到了奥利弗的位置
We got a 20 on Oliver's location.
费利西蒂和柯蒂斯
Felicity and Curtis?
都不是
Neither.
费利西蒂说多半是托拜厄斯·丘奇干的
Felicity says it's-- it's probably the work of a Tobias Church.
沃特街1990号♥
你看 他也做了功课
And look, he's done his homework, too,
因为他知道绿箭侠有队友
because he knows the Green Arrow
他的队友能侵入
is working with someone who's tapped into the--
城市监控摄像头
the city's security cameras.
所以他想逼绿箭侠现身
Ok, so he's trying to call the Green Arrow out.
没错 只不过他不知道已经抓到他了
Yeah, except he doesn't know he's already got him.
有趣吧
Cute, huh?
那好吧 你
All right, well, you--
你得有所行动
you need to go do something.
好吧 那...
Well, that was--
本来是我想对你说的台词
that was going to be my line to you.
这么久以来我第一次
For the first time in a-- a long time,
真正开始感觉又找到自我了
I'm really starting to feel like myself again.
我不是杀手
I'm not a killer.
我... 不是治安维护者
I'm--I'm--I'm not a vigilante.
我只是
I am--
我只是普通的自己
I am a normal version of me.
而我只是觉得发生了
And I think just after everything
劳蕾尔那些事以后
that happened with Laurel, I--
我很想弄明白这种生活
I really needed to know that life like this
还可不可能
was even possible?
我现在知道这是可能的
And now that I do, I--
我不想放弃这种生活
I don't want to give it up.
是 是 是
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我明白你的感受
I--I get where you're coming from.
我明白
I do.
我失去了工作 我失去了
I lost my job, I lost my--
我失去了我的女儿
I lost my daughter,
我失去了女儿
I lost my girl,
要知道 我只是想
And, you know, I just wanted
暂停全世界
to hit pause on the world, you know?
没错
Yeah.
但我后来明白
But then I, uh-- you know what,
我听了奥利弗的演讲
I listened to Oliver's speech.
那时我意识到
You know, that's when I realized that I--
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
我无法暂停全世界
I can't hit pause on the world.
我得继续我的生活 是吧
I got to get on with my life, you know?
即使那种生活已经不是我想要的了
Even if that life isn't what I want it to be.
我没投票给你
I didn't vote for you.
没关系
That's ok.
我没有竞争对手
I ran unopposed.
他们叫你"小白脸市长"
"Mayor Handsome," they call you.
但你帅不了多久了
Not for long, though.
你再打我一下
If you hit me again...
我就杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
你在妄想
You're delusional.
你被绑在那张椅子上了
Your zip-cuffed to that chair.
求你 饶命
Please... don't...
抱歉
I'm sorry,
但不能有人知道我的秘密
but no one can know my secret.
我以为你不干了
I thought you retired.
没错 我之前也这么想
Yeah, me, too.
快手
Speedy.
他们有警报
They have wires.
还装备了炸♥药♥ 设置了警戒线
They've been rigging explosives to set up a kill cordon.
什么东西
A what?
如果我们到下面去的话
If we try to get down there,
所有东西都会被引爆
we're gonna blow everything up.
我们不能抛下他们
We can't just leave them there.
我们会回来救他们
We'll come back for them.
费利西蒂正在找发电站的图纸
Felicity's already looking for the power station blueprints.
如果我们能穿过警戒线的话
Now, if we can get passed that kill cordon, we
那我们就能把丘奇的人全干掉
Then we can kill all of Church's men
而不仅仅是那群人
instead of just those guys?
什么
Excuse me?
我看到你扭断了那人的脖子 奥利
I saw you break that guy's neck, Ollie.
你杀了他
You murdered him.
好吧 我还以为你不会再杀人了
OK, I, I thought you weren't doing that anymore.
如果我放纵自己一点
Maybe if I showed a little less restraint,
劳蕾尔也许不会死
Laurel might still be alive.
行了 你不能再用那事做借口
OK, you cannot keep hiding behind that,
你知道那不是她想要的
and you know that's not what she would have wanted.
西娅 你告诉过我
You know, Thea, you told me
死人无欲无求
that the dead don't want anything.
那天晚上前 我本可以在铁山监狱
Now, I could have killed Damien Darhk
杀掉达米安·达克
before that night at Iron Heights.
我有很多机会下手
I had multiple chances to do so,
但我没那么做
And I didn't,
因为我认为手段光明
because I thought that taking the high road
比拯救生命更重要
was more important than saving lives.
但那是一个
And that is a mistake
我将永不再犯的错误
that I will never, ever make again.
不杀人怎么会是犯错呢 奥利
I wouldn't call not killing people a mistake, Ollie.
就是 因为当我杀了达克
I would, because when I did take Darhk down for good,
就得承认马尔科姆·梅林是对的
I had to confront the fact that Malcolm Merlyn was right.
要么我不惜一切代价去做
Either I'm willing to do whatever is necessary,
要么我根本不应该出现
or I shouldn't be out there at all.
这正是我不该这么做的原因
Which is exactly why I can't be.
不会有下次了
I won't ever again.
-西娅 -不 我
-Thea. -No, I...
对不起 奥利
Ollie, I am sorry,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表