剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Move.
杀光他们
Kill them all!
别心急 废物
Not so fast, dirt bag.
棒
Yes!
棒
Yes.
他们有空中支援
They got air support.
好吧 我来搞定 但野狗
All right. I'll take care of it, but, Wild Dog--
我掩护她
I got her six.
我应该很荣幸
Guess I should be flattered.
这么些年来你一直对我念念不忘
To think you've held out a candle for me after all these years.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
蒂娜
Tina!
别这么做
Don't do it.
你能放下私怨
You're better than this.
我放不下
You know I'm not.
如果我们正如你所言
If we're as alike as you said,
我们都明白你会杀了他
we both know you'd kill him.
没错
You're right.
也许我已经无药可救
Maybe it's too late for me...
也许我得不到第二次机会
and maybe I don't get a second chance...
但你不必走上不归路
But you don't have to go down that road.
蒂娜 文斯会希望你怎么做
Tina, what would Vince want you to do?
他会希望我那么做
He'd want me to do that.
让她走
Let her go.
天啊
Oh, man.
我本来想问新金丝雀的进展
I was gonna ask how it went with the new Canary,
但我能从你脸上的表情看出来
but I can tell by that...look on your face.
不过我有些好消息
Well, I have some good news, though.
洗耳恭听
I am in the market.
我拿到了还约翰清白所需的一切
I've got all we need to exonerate John.
不可思议了 你怎么做到的
That's incredible. How'd you do that?
说来话长
Long story.
你有什么事没告诉我
Is there something you're not telling me?
我知道我们不习惯收到好消息
I know that we are not used to getting good news,
但这次确实是好消息
but this is what it looks like.
我要泄漏沃克的文件
I am gonna go leak the file on Walker.
要不你去告诉约翰好消息
Why don't you go tell John the good news?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你来告诉他
You tell him.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
今天傍晚 有匿名者给我提供沃克
Earlier this evening, I received the NSA's case against Walker
涉及国安局的案子资料
from an anonymous source.
-匿名者 -我拿这份资料
- Anonymous? - On the strength of it,
去找军事法官 替你争取到保释
I went the judge advocate ex parte and got you released on bail.
-你说什么 -鉴于我们手里的牌
- Wait. What? - I filed a motion to dismiss,
扭转了情势
which is as close to a slam dunk
我提出的撤案动议几乎十拿九稳
as these things get given the cards we're holding.
这表示什么
What does this mean?
表示你可以回家抱你妻儿了
It means that you can go home and hug your wife and son.
这是你想要的
You wanted this,
你用尤利耶维奇钓我
baited me with Yurievich.
没错
Yes.
为了亲眼看看我变成什么样了吗
To see for yourself what I've become?
为了提醒你
To remind you.
为什么要大费周章
Why go to all the trouble?
你在乎什么 你都不认识我
What do you care? You don't even know me.
我想我已经证明了有多了解你
I thought I'd proven otherwise.
瑞孚将军 巴伦·瑞特
General Shreve, Baron Reiter,
康士坦丁·科瓦
Konstantin Kovar.
你总在寻找新战斗
You keep looking for new fights
但真正的战斗一直就在你身前
when the real fight has been in front of you all along.
你父亲逐字列明给你了
Your father literally wrote it for you,
星城所有的尤利耶维奇和科瓦
a list of all the Yurieviches and Kovars in Starling City.
他告诉我他给我留下了信息
He told me he left me a message.
然而你到现在还没回家
And yet you still don't return home.
你为什么违背你父亲的遗愿
Why do you deny your father's wish for you?
你今晚知道原因了
You saw the reason tonight.
我不是我父亲养成的儿子
I am not the man that my father raised!
不再是了
Not anymore.
你害怕发生在你身上的事和
You're afraid of what's happened to you,
你现在的模样
of what you've become,
所以你在逃避
and you're running from it.
你怎么知道这一切
How do you know all this?
因为我经历过
Because I've been there...
我可以帮你找到出路
and I can help you find your way back.
你认为你是个魔鬼
You think yourself a monster.
不
No.
我就是魔鬼
I am a monster.
你体内有个魔鬼 没错
There is a monster inside you, yes,
但那不是你
but it is not you.
我认为这没有区别
I don't see the difference.
不 你得创造一个
No. You need to create one.
你得让魔鬼有个身份
You need to give the monster an identity.
只有当魔鬼成为了另一个人
It's only when the monster becomes someone else,
另一个存在 你才能自♥由♥地当奥利弗·奎恩
some...thing...else that you're free to be Oliver Queen.
我不知道准备好了吗
I don't know if I'm ready.
我会帮你准备好
I will help you become ready.
市长先生 打扰了 有人来找你
Mr. Mayor. Excuse me, but there's someone here to see you.
她叫蒂娜·博兰
Her name is Tina Boland.
好 请她进来
Yeah. Send her in, please.
奎恩市长 真没想到
Mayor Queen. It's impressive.
也许你该先告诉我这个
Maybe you should have led with that.
说真的
I got to admit...
我以为我不会再见到你
I didn't think I'd see you again.
对 我也是
Yeah. Neither did I.
我以为索纳斯不在了
I guess I thought I would feel different
我会感觉不同
with Sonus gone.
我以为我会感到没有拘束
I thought I would feel liberated.
我希望会那样
I wish it worked that way.
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
你怎么从那么多伤痛中活下来
How do you keep living with so much pain?
我自己也还在努力
I'm still working on that myself,
但我知道不能让自己孤独
but I can tell you it helps to not be alone.
所以你才来了 对吗
That's why you're here, right?
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
在楼顶 你问文斯会想要什么
Back on that roof, you asked what Vince would have wanted.
我们不只是搭档
We were more than just partners.
我们是情侣
We were lovers.
我恨索纳斯杀死文斯
I hated Sonus for killing Vince...
但我更恨自己无法阻止他
but I hated myself more for not being able to stop him.
雷内 戴曲棍球面具的那个人
Rene, the--the guy in the hockey mask,
告诉我们另一个队员柯蒂斯
told the other guy that was with us--Curtis--
我们的团队寻找的是第二次机会
that this team is all about finding second chances.
你说过也许我们没有第二次机会
You said maybe we don't get second chances.
好吧 也许我错了
Well, maybe I was wrong.
也许你是我的第二次机会
Maybe you're my second chance.
我背负的担子太大了
That's a lot to put on my shoulders.
蒂娜 我知道你可以处理好
Well, Tina, there's something that tells me you can handle it.
说到这名字
So about that name.
蒂娜·博兰是我卧底工作用的假名
Tina Boland was my official cover for undercover work.
这是为了保护我的家人
It was to protect my family.
我的真名叫戴娜 戴娜·德雷克
My real name is Dinah, Dinah Drake.
戴娜
Dinah?
这名字对你有意义吗
Does that name mean something to you?
我曾经有个朋友叫戴娜
I had a friend named Dinah.
她就是我找你的原因
She's the reason I sought you out.
你认为她会怎么看这整件事
What do you think she'd think about all this?
我想她会为我俩感到骄傲
I think she'd be proud of both of us.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表