剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Which would be consistent for Chase.
-你们俩要离开市里 -什么
- You two have to leave the city. - What?
你们要离开这座城市 要离开这个国家
You got to leave the city, you got to leave the state,
而且不能告诉我你们的去向
and you can't tell me where you're going.
奥利弗 我们是不会走的
Oliver, we're not leaving.
我们哪里也不去 我们不会丢下你的
We're not going anywhere. We're not abandoning you.
我明白你们不会丢下我
I understand that you're not abandoning me.
你们要照我说的话去做 因为蔡...
You're doing what I'm asking you to do because Ch--
蔡斯知道我的思维模式
Chase knows how I think.
他知道如果他让你们俩有危险
He knows that if he puts the two of you in danger--
而且他会让你们有危险
and he's going to try to-- that...
我的直觉会把你们向危险推进
my instinct will be to pull you close.
那就做一些他无法预料的事
So do something he's not expecting.
分头行头
Split up.
不 这...
No, that's--
那你呢
What about you?
如果我不必担心你们俩
If I don't have to worry about the two of you,
那我就能专心去找其他人
then I can put my focus towards finding the others.
抓到这个混♥蛋♥ 奥利弗
You get this son of a bitch, Oliver.
我会的
I will.
你就像钢铁一样无坚不摧
You are strong, like a piece of iron.
你认为你能抵♥制♥任何疼痛
You think you can resist any pain
因为你强壮
because you have...
但是最痛苦的都在脑子里
but the worst pain is up here,
锁在内心深处
locked away deep inside.
这就是这药的作用
That's what the drug is for...
为了让你看清一切
To show you everything--
你的罪孽
Your sins...
泰安娜 抱歉
Taiana, I'm sorry.
你的失败
Your failures...
我想你已经做出选择了
I guess you made your choice.
不要
Noooo!
你的愧疚
Your guilt...
奥利弗 不
Oliver, no!
你的杀人欲
Your bloodlust...
你的残暴不仁
Your inhumanity.
那把枪只有一颗子弹
That gun. It only has one bullet.
你可以浪费在我身上
You can waste it on me,
可我认为我们俩都清楚
but I think we both know
谁才是你的痛苦源头
who's responsible for your pain.
我见过最强壮的人
I've seen the strongest man
顽抗了12分钟 结果还是...
resist for up to 12 minutes before...
结束了痛苦
Ending his suffering.
我很敬佩你
Such is my respect for you that I--
我想你能坚持
I think you can last for,
14分钟
14 minutes.
再见
Dasvidaniya.
你会这么做的 对吧
You're going to do it, aren't you?
因为你并不强大
Because you are not strong
你知道自己死有余辜
and you know you deserve to die.
别动
Don't move.
我告诉你
Let me help you understand,
我不会杀你
I am not going to kill you.
我绝不会让你得逞
I am never going to give you the satisfaction
把我自己变成你以为的人
of being the man that you think I am.
你绝不会逃出去
You're never getting out of here.
今天不会 明天也不会
Not today. Not tomorrow.
永远不会
Not ever.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我不明白
No, I don't,
只是因为你说错了
But only because you're wrong.
我告诉过你 奥利弗
I told you, Oliver,
你身边的人会因为你的罪行付出同样的代价
everyone in your orbit suffers as the price for your sins.
阻止他们付出那种代价的唯一办法
And the only way to keep them from paying that price
就是放我走
is to let me go.
我会找到另一种办法
I'm gonna find another way.
快点找
Find it quick.
他们今晚要把我转移到爱达荷州
They're transferring me to Idaho tonight.
一旦成功
And once that happens,
这份提议就失效了
this offer's off the table.
我不希望那样 奥利弗
I don't want to see that happen, Oliver.
正如我所言
Like I told you,
我觉得你身边再死一个人 你就会崩溃
I think that you're one loss away from getting destroyed.
死的会是谁呢
Who would it be, I wonder?
西娅还是费利西蒂
Thea or Felicity?
或许是别人
Maybe someone else.
听着 我不懂 行吗
I mean, look, I don't understand, all right,
但那就是劳蕾尔
but that was Laurel.
不 昆汀 那不是
No, Quentin, it wasn't.
模样像她 声音像她
It looks like her, and it sounds like her--
那就是我的宝贝女儿 行吗
Look, that was my baby girl, all right?
她就像莎拉一样复活了
She's back just like with Sara.
听着
Listen, there--
这很难解释 但宇宙中
It is hard to explain, but there are
有其他地球 懂吗
these other earths, ok?
平行宇宙
Parallel universes.
你在说疯话 你听听
Now you're talking crazy. Listen to yourself.
我知道 我知道听起来有多疯
I--I know. I know how crazy it sounds--
相信我 是真的
Trust me-- but it is real.
是真的
It's real.
跟超能力者与外星人一样真实
Just as real as meta-humans and aliens.
那她就不是劳蕾尔
Then that wasn't Laurel.
她是其中一个劳蕾尔
It was a Laurel. It was...
但不是我们认识的那个
It's just not the one that we knew.
但她很有说服力
OK, but, look, she's very convincing.
你得给我记住
And I need you to remember that
因为那正是蔡斯送她过来的原因
because that is exactly why Chase has brought her here.
我们走
Let's go.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
那可是惊喜
That's a surprise.
费利西蒂 我已经非常焦虑了
Felicity, I already have major anxiety.
你这样一言不发更没帮助
You going silent on me is not helping.
我妈真的很迷信 比如
You know, my mom's really big into intuition, like
星象 符号♥ 星座 甚至显灵板
stars, signs, horoscopes, ouija boards even.
我总觉得那不是愚蠢 就是可笑
I always thought it was either stupid or ridiculous.
我从没当回事
I never really took it seriously.
但现在变了 对吧
Until now, right?
没错 我有非常不好的感觉
Yeah. I have this really bad feeling.
我感觉很不爽
It's right in the pit of my stomach.
你有什么感觉
What's it telling you?
我们不应该留下奥利弗一个人
We never should've left Oliver alone.
我同意 费利西蒂
I agree with you, Felicity.
离开奥利弗感觉不好 但或许
Leaving Oliver feels wrong, but maybe
正因如此我们才应该这样做
that's why it was the right thing to do.
你知道这话有多不靠谱 对吧
You realize how backwards that sounds, right?
我确实知道
I do realize that,
但我们对付的是蔡斯 记得吗
but this is Chase we're dealing with, remember?
我知道 但万一我们想太多了呢
Yeah, I know, but what if we overthought it
现在奥利弗孤立无援呢
and now Oliver's vulnerable?
看来你热情好客之道仍未改变
I see your sense of hospitality remains intact.
这里不欢迎你 马尔科姆
You are not welcome here, Malcolm.
你要砍断我另一只手吗 奥利弗
You aim to cut off my other hand, Oliver?
或许 你胆敢再告诉别人关于我儿子的事
Maybe. You gonna tell another person about my son?
我上次来这下面 救了你的命
Last time I was down here, I saved your life.
你真以为那可以让我不追究
Do you really think that gives you a pass
你把威廉出♥卖♥♥♥给达米恩·达克吗
for serving up William to Damien Darhk?
为此我很抱歉 当时我没想清楚
I'm sorry about that. I wasn't thinking clearly.
我被情绪左右了
I let my emotions get out of hand.
那都过去了
That is all in the past.
我现在只关心如何
The only thing I'm concerned about now is
救我的女儿
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表