剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
他们找到我的那座岛
The name of the island they found me on
名为炼狱
is Lian Yu.
汉语意为试炼地狱
It's mandarin for "Purgatory."
我在此困居了五年
I've been stranded here for 5 years.
每个寒冷黑夜我都期盼着有人前来相救
I've dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then.
这五年里 我只有一个念头一个目标
For 5 years, I have had only one thought, one goal--
活下去
survive...
活下去且有朝一日重返家园
survive and one day return home.
这座岛上危机四伏
The island held many dangers.
为了生存 我不断突破自己
To live, I had to make myself more than what I was,
将自己打造成一柄利器
to forge myself into a weapon.
现在踏上归途的我已不是那个遇难的男孩
I am returning not the boy who was shipwrecked
而是一个为我饱受荼毒的城市
but the man who will bring justice to those
带来正义的男人
who have poisoned my city.
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁重现人间
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
这位斯特林市居民于五天前
The Starling City resident was found by fishermen
于北中国海
发现奥利弗·奎恩
发现奥利弗·奎恩
在北中国海被渔民发现
in the North China Sea 5 days ago,
五年前的海难造成"金牌奎恩"号♥沉船
5 years after he was missing and presumed dead
奎恩也因此失踪
following the accident at sea
并被认定为已经死亡
which claimed "The Queen's Gambit."
WEBG镜头记录
奎恩曾是八卦小报红人
Queen was a regular tabloid presence
也是斯特林市夜店的熟客
and a fixture at the Starling City club scene.
就在他失踪前夕
Shortly before his disappearance,
他刚从被高度关注的
he was acquitted of assault charges stemming
酒后狗仔争执案的袭击指控中
from a highly publicized drunken altercation
开脱出来
with paparazzi.
发现奥利弗·奎恩
奎恩为本市亿万富翁罗伯特·奎恩之子
Queen is the son of Starling City billionaire Robert Queen,
遇难时罗伯特也在船上 现已正式确认
who was also on board but now officially confirmed
罗伯特·奎恩
1948-2007
其遇难身亡
as deceased.
他身上20%的面♥积♥都被疤痕组织覆盖
20% of his body is covered in scar tissue.
背部和手臂均有二级烧伤
Second-degree burns on his back and arms.
X光片显示至少有12处骨折
X-rays show at least 12 fractures
未完好愈合
that never properly healed.
他提过发生的事吗
Has he said anything about what happened?
没有 他只字未提
No. He's barely said anything.
莫伊拉 我希望你做好心理准备
Moira, I'd like you to prepare yourself.
眼前的他可能不再是你当年失踪的儿子了
The Oliver you lost might not be the one they found.
奥利弗
Oliver.
妈妈
Mom.
我英俊的小伙子
My beautiful boy.
我来吧
I've got it.
你的屋子和你离开前一模一样
Your room is exactly as you left it.
我一直不忍♥去动任何东西
I never had the heart to change a thing.
奥利弗
Oliver.
再见到你真是太高兴了
It's damn good to see you.
我是沃尔特
It's Walter...
沃尔特·斯蒂尔
Walter Steele.
你还记得沃尔特吗 你父亲在公♥司♥的朋友
You remember Walter, your father's friend from the company.
很高兴见到你 蕾莎
It's good to see you, Raisa.
欢迎回家 奥利弗先生
Welcome home, Mr. Oliver.
梅林先生打电♥话♥说想来共进晚餐
Mr. Merlyn phoned. He wants to join you for dinner.
好极了
Wonderful.
奥利弗
Oliver?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
嗨 小妹
Hey, sis.
我就知道 我就知道你还活着
I knew it. I knew you were alive.
我想死你了
I missed you so much.
你一直都惦记着你
You were with me the whole time.
算了吧 劳蕾尔
Come on, Laurel.
我们是律师 不是奇迹大♥师♥
We're lawyers, not miracle workers.
我们这次赢不了的
We can't win this.
倘若我们赢不了这集体起诉
If we can't win a class-action suit
任被告将上百人
against a man who swindled
逐出自家房♥屋
hundreds of people out of their homes
诈取他们的救命钱
and life savings,
那我们还算什么法律援助办公室
then we're not fit to call ourselves a legal aid office.
如果我们就此破产了
And if we go bankrupt in the process,
那法律援助办公室也玩完了
we won't be a legal aid office.
亨特率领他的律师军团
Hunt has an army of lawyers,
虎视眈眈地要灭了我们呢
and they're ready to bury us.
我俩力敌大军 这种悬殊我喜欢
You and I against an army. I love those odds.
你就这么恨我呀
Why do you hate me?
亚当·亨特
除此之外
And in other news,
关于海难事故的详情
details as to the castaway story
大家已经听说了
you've all heard about--
亿万富豪家的公子
The son of a very wealthy billionaire
即将成为传奇
will soon become a legendary story.
下面由杰西卡为你带来更多细节内容
Jessica now has more details
以及完整的海难事故
and the complete castaway story.
"金牌奎恩"号♥
"The Queen's Gambit" was
五年前销声匿迹
last heard from more than 5 years ago.
据奎恩先生证实
Mr. Queen has reportedly confirmed
他是事故的唯一幸存者
he was the only survivor of the accident
事故夺去了七条生命
that took the lives of 7 people,
包括本地居民莎拉·兰斯
including local resident Sarah Lance.
莎拉·兰斯
劳蕾尔痛失其妹
Survived by her sister, Laurel...
五年之后
After five years,
过往熟悉的一切已面目全非
everything that was once familiar is now unrecognizable.
镜中的面容
The face I see in the mirror
完全陌生
is a stranger.
风暴达到二级了
The storm's a category 2.
船长建议我们掉头
The captain's recommending we head back.
好吧 通知船员
All right. Inform the crew.
-我们遇到麻烦了 -是某人吧
- Are we in trouble? - One of us is.
奥利
Ollie?
你把开瓶器放哪了
Where do you keep the bottle opener on this thing?
我马上过来 莎拉
I'll be there in a minute, Sarah.
儿子啊
You know, son,
这样下去不会有好结果的
that is not going to finish well
对这些姑娘或是你来说都不是好事
for either of them or for you.
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
游艇不给力
Yachts suck.
汤米·梅林
Tommy Merlyn.
想死你了 伙计
I missed you, buddy.
你还错过了什么
Ok. What else did you miss?
超级碗冠军 巨人队 钢人队
Super bowl winners--Giants, Steelers,
圣徒队 绿湾包装工队 又到巨人队
Saints, Packers, Giants again.
黑人总统 这可没有过
A black president, that's new.
还有《迷失》 他们都死了吧
Oh, and "Lost," they were all dead...
我觉得
I think.
那里环境什么样
What was it like there?
冷
Cold.
明天 我们俩 去城里耍
Tomorrow, you and me, we're doing the city.
好多东西你都得补补了
You've got a lot to catch up on.
听起来不错啊
That sounds like a great idea.
好啊 我也想顺便去公♥司♥看看
Good. Then I was hoping to swing by the office.
有的是大把时间
Well, there's plenty of time for all that.
奎恩集团又不会长脚跑了
Queen consolidated isn't going anywhere.
太抱歉了 奥利弗先生
Oh, I am so sorry, Mr. Oliver.
老兄 你在说俄语吗
Dude, you speak Russian?
没想到你大学修了俄语呢 奥利弗
I didn't realize you took Russian at college, Oliver.
我也没想到
I didn't realize you wanted to
你想睡我妈呢 沃尔特
sleep with my mother, Walter.
我啥都没说
I didn't say anything.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表