剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
without any negative headlines.
时间在流逝
Clock's ticking, and it's ticking
还有另外一件事哦
on the other thing, too.
好的
Right, um, the--
时间在流逝 市长先生
Ticktock, Mr. Mayor.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你刚不是在跟那女的调情吧
You were not actually flirting with that woman.
她能毁了你的事业
She can literally ruin your career.
我什么还没干呢
I haven't done anything yet.
我真讨厌你刚才说了还这个字
I hate that you just said, “yet."
好了 走吧 有个东西我要给你看
Ok. Come on. There's something I want to show you.
这是什么
What is this?
这是一个音乐艺术节
This is a music and arts festival.
西雅图主办了好多年了
Seattle's been hosting one for decades.
我的意思是 这对公♥关♥宣传
I mean, they are great for publicity
旅游业 财政税收都很有利
and--and tourism, tax revenue.
可是举办需要税收的资金
Except revenue is what you're gonna need
然而我们并没有资金
to pull that off, and we don't have revenue to pull that off.
我们有钱 因为市长的幕僚长
Yes, we do, because the mayor's
曾经是一家夜店的老板
chief of staff is a former night club owner,
所有相关人士还欠着我的人请 所以...
And all the right people still owe me the right favors, so--
也许我没办法把所有这些乐队都请来
I mean, I may not be able to get all these bands there,
但能请来的也足够吸引人了
but enough to draw a crowd.
快手 这真是...挺不错的
Speedy, this is-- this is good work.
但我还需要一个活动场所
Well, I--I still need a venue.
列张单子吧
Let's put together a list.
你让我给谁打电♥话♥疏通关系都没问题
I will make whatever calls you need me to make.
好的
Ok.
实际上 火箭队的球馆里有我的关系
Actually, I might have an in at the Rockets arena.
副市长兰斯出马
Deputy mayor Lance.
别忙着给我戴高帽
Hold off on giving me keys to the city.
我认识个人而已
I just know a guy.
我只是在尽力帮忙
I'm just trying to do whatever I can to help.
谢谢
Thank you.
求你了
Please!
东西你随便拿 求你千万别...
Take whatever you want! Just don't--
听着 我有两个孩子
Look, I have two children.
能麻烦你们出去一下吗
Could we get the room for a minute?
这把戏不错
Neat trick.
进不了自家门的情况下这招一定很好用
Must come in handy when you lock yourself out of your place.
我是阿德里安·蔡斯 新任地检
I'm Adrian Chase. I'm the new D.A.
作为地检你居然屈尊来了犯罪现场
I thought crime scenes were below a D.A.'s pay grade.
我不是那种地检
I'm not that kind of D.A.
你来这里又是为了什么
What's your excuse for being here?
警报里提到了案件的凶器
Radio call mentioned the murder weapon.
和丘奇以及科纳汉副队的情况一样
Like Church and Lieutenant Conahan.
死者的情况你了解多少
What do you have on the victim?
盖伊·埃克德 离婚母亲带着两个孩子
Gay Eked, divorced mother of two,
她的前夫有确凿的不在场证明
and before you ask, her ex has an airtight alibi,
埃克德女士的"犯罪记录"里
and Ms. Eked's criminality
只有三张停车罚单
is limited to 3 parking tickets.
你那里掌握了什么我不知道的情况吗
What do you know that I don't?
凶手自称为普罗米修斯
The killer calls himself Prometheus.
这位普罗米修斯
And why would this Prometheus
为何要杀害一位普通的家庭主妇
target an average housewife?
又出现了一具尸体
Another body just dropped.
又是一起星形飞镖谋杀案
Another throwing star murder.
彼得·梅尔德 38岁 的士司机
Peter Meld, 38, cab driver.
他是在给自己的的士加油时被杀的
He was killed while filling his taxi up with gas.
奥利弗正在赶往犯罪现场
Oliver's headed to the crime scene now.
好的
Ok.
梅尔德和盖伊·埃克德之间有什么联♥系♥吗
Any connection between Meld and Gay Eked?
只有被害手法是一样的
Just the same M.O.--
都是被星形飞镖杀死的
killed by throwing star.
费利西蒂 假如我们能搞到一枚就好了
You know, Felicity, it sure would be nice to get our hands on one.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
你为啥这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
因为正在和警探约会的人不是我
Because I'm not the one dating a detective.
不行 比利不知道我在和绿箭侠共事
No. Well, Billy doesn't know that I work with the Green Arrow,
而且我对将我的工作
And I'm not crazy about overlapping my work
和私人生活混在一起并不感冒
and my personal lives like that,
而且就算不是这样
And even if I was,
我要怎么做 去他办公桌上偷吗
what am I supposed to do, steal it off his desk?
费利西蒂 你是我认识的人里最聪明的之一
Felicity, you're one of the smartest people I know.
我相信你能想出个办法来
I'm sure you'll think of something.
目前已经有4具尸体了
4 bodies so far.
我们要尽一切努力不让这个数字变成5
We have to do whatever we can to make sure it doesn't become number 5.
这话听着像是让新人们加入进来的好论据啊
And that sounds like an argument in favor of looping in the recruits.
只要有需要 我们会的
When there's a reason to, we will.
现在就有需要了 我们应该马上召集人
This is the reason. We should do it now.
你有什么发现
What'd you find?
除了死者的血就没别的了
Nothing but the victim's blood.
没有纤维 碎屑 或者指纹
No fibers, no shards, no prints.
那我们到底要怎样才能找到这个人啊
So how the hell are we supposed to find this guy?
显然是找不到了
Apparently we're not.
你看起来不太开心呀
You do not look happy.
是因为我没给你带美式咖啡吗
Is it because I'm not bearing Americanos?
不是啦 不关咖啡的事 是案子
No, it's not the coffee. It's a case.
星形飞镖谋杀案
The throwing star killings?
很难不注意到这个案子
Kind of hard to miss,
但显然这家伙不容易找到
although apparently this guy didn't.
没想到这话听起来这么令人不悦
That was unexpectedly morbid.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
这让我想起了我来的原因
Which actually brings me to why I'm here.
不是来喝咖啡的 是那个变♥态♥
Not the coffee. The morbidness.
你案子的某个受害人是我朋友
I was friends with one of the victims in your case.
更算是熟人吧
Well, more like acquaices.
你懂的 朋友的朋友的朋友
You know, friend of a friend of a friend.
是管家把毛巾弄丢的
Is this the, uh, same friend whose housekeeper
那个朋友吗
got their towels stolen?
不是毛巾 是块破布 不是
It wasn't a towel. It was a rag, and no.
完全不是一个人
Totally different friend.
另一个朋友也卷入了
Another friend involved
城里的随机犯罪案件
in a random crime in the city.
你结识的这群人可真狂野
You must run in a pretty rough crowd.
这话真没错
You have no idea.
你要是少废话 赶紧跟我说
I'd have a better one if you'd just cut the crap
你还有啥没说 我就更明白了
and tell me whatever it is you're not telling me.
什么 我没骗你
What?! There's no deception here.
我真的算是你某个受害人
I actually was kind of sort of friends
盖伊·埃克德的朋友
with one of the victims--Gay Eked.
"算是"
"Kind of sort of"?
派克让我们去他办公室
Pike wants us in his office.
晚点再聊
We'll talk later.
好了 你女朋友给我们找麻烦了
Ok. So we got a problem with your girlfriend.
-谁 -苏珊·威廉姆斯
- Who? - Susan Williams.
我们没有联♥系♥上
?Detective William Malone,
负责调查此案的威廉·马隆警探
who is believed to be in charge of the investigation,
就此事发表评论
could not be reached for comment.
这事可麻烦了
This is a disaster.
星城警局也没就此事发表声明
Nor has SCPD issued a statement on the matter,
但据悉星形飞镖杀手就是
but it is believed that this Throwing Star Killer
目前包括著名犯罪头目托拜厄斯·丘奇
is responsible for a total of 4 deaths so far,
在内的四起谋杀案的凶手
including that of reputed crime lord Tobias Church.
星城惊现星形飞镖杀手
星形飞镖杀手
Throwing Star Killer?
不得不承认还有点本事
You have to admit it has a certain flair.
都不用我跟你们说
I don't need to be the one to tell you
在节日之前
that having a citywide panic
搞得全城人心惶惶
is, like, the worst thing that can happen
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表