剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
他们会想通的
They'll come to their senses.
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事
I'm all right.
我...
I--I...
我想跟你说件事
I wanted to bounce something off of you
听听你的看法
and get your perspective.
好
Ok.
说吧
On?
费利西蒂觉得我们
Felicity thinks that it's time
是时候组新的团队了
we put together a new team.
你想问我这是不是个好主意
And you want to know if I think that's a good idea?
没错
I do.
我觉得是
I think it is.
这完全不是你
It wasn't exactly the response
想要的答案吧
you were looking for, right?
不是
No.
不是
No.
但我不意外
But I'm not surprised.
我要试着接受
I need to make peace
木已成舟 无法回到过去的
with the fact that things aren't going to go back
事实了
to the way they were.
包括你和费利西蒂的关系吗
So does that include you and Felicity?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是个魔术师
You're a magician.
今天很辛苦
Tough day?
只是比较累
Just long.
现在好点了
Better now.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
我要回家了
Yeah, I'm headed home.
不错的一天
Yeah, it was a good day.
真的不错
It was real good.
尿不湿和奶粉 我知道了
Diapers and formula. You got it.
我一会儿就到家
I'll be home in a bit.
你怎么样
How you doing?
需要帮忙吗
Help you with something?
绿箭侠
Green Arrow?
不 我不是绿箭侠
No. I'm not Green Arrow.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表