剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
起了 只是得等到《亿万未婚夫》播个十季
Yeah. It's just it's gonna take 10 seasons of "The bachelor"
才能把这铰链熔解掉
before it melts those hinges down.
怎么 我没评价你的数字录像机
What? I don't judge your DVR.
好 他们还有多少时间
Ok. How much time do they have left?
大概十分钟
10 minutes, give or take.
好 有人最好祈祷出现奇迹
Yeah. Somebody better order up a miracle.
我不知道这算不算 但或许用得上
I don't know if this counts, but it could help.
你到底从哪拿到的
Where the hell did you get this?
超能力联合调查组喜欢监视有趣的技术
ARGUS likes to keep tabs on interesting tech.
你复♥制♥了我的T球
You copied my T-sphere?
不 改进了
No. We improved them.
不 你们都错了
No. You're both wrong.
莱拉 如果这是你偷的
Lyla, if you stole this,
我还要期待你能给我什么惊喜
what other surprises can I be expecting from you?
好了 抱紧我
That's ok. Just hang--hang on tight.
别抱那么紧 松一点
Not that tight. Not that tight.
好了
That's ok.
-快到了 -好
- Almost there. - Ok.
好 有我在 接住你了 接住了
Ok. I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you.
好
Ok.
-好 -我们到了
- All right. - We're here.
-对 我知道 -谢谢 好了
- Yeah, I know. - Thanks. Ok.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
-我没事 -我们做到了 做到了
- Yeah. I'm fine. - We made it, we made it.
-做到了 -对啊
- We made it. - Yep.
又是个死胡同
It's another dead end.
好 别用那个词了
Ok. Please stop using that term.
至少把我们从被燃气熏死争取了些时间
We bought ourselves some time away from the gas at least.
奥利弗
Hey. Oliver.
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver! Oliver!
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver! Oliver!
你得醒着 好吗
You got to stay awake, ok?
我想我失血过多了
I think I'm losing a lot of blood.
跟我说些新鲜的
Tell me something I don't know.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
平时我会很想听奥利弗·奎恩道歉
Normally, I would relish an Oliver Queen apology,
但突然如愿让我很紧张
but this sudden admission is making me nervous.
你说得对 我没有支持你
You were right. I didn't have your back,
但不是因为我不想
but it wasn't because I didn't want you
你跟我一个下场 费利西蒂
to end up like me, Felicity.
-远不只因为这个 -好 失血过多
- It was much more than that. - Ok. Lots of blood loss
加上吸了有毒气体让你丧失理智了
with exposure to toxic gas makes you go crazy.
我们都知道
Now we know that.
-你得听我说 -我以后再听吧
- I need you to hear this. - I will later, right?
-我可能没有以后了 -别那么说
- I might not have a later. - Do not talk like that.
我得告诉你真♥相♥
I need you to know the truth.
关于什么的
About what?
我没有支持你
I didn't have your back.
不是因为你 或是不相信你
It was not because of you or lack of trust.
而是因为我 因为我自己
It was because of me. It was because of me.
我跟你想象中的男人并不一样
I'm not the man you think I am.
我并不是你所爱上的那个男人
I'm not the man you fell in love with.
我戴上兜帽 纠正我父亲的错误
I put the hood on to right my father's wrongs,
但是这一切的基础
but the basis of it, the--the foundation of it
你和狄格所做的 整个团队所做的
and what you did and what Dig did and what the team did
以我之名
in my name,
所有这些都是建立于一个谎言之上
it was all based on a lie.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
查斯把我扣作人♥质♥时 让我看到
Chase--he showed me when held me hostage
我并不是因为想做英雄才做这些
that I didn't do what I did to be a hero.
我做这些
I did what I did...
不过是因为一部分我
because there was a part of me--
比我想承认的那更大一部分我
a bigger part than I would like to admit--
我很享受
I enjoyed it.
我享受杀戮
I enjoyed killing.
我并不是不信任你
It's not about not trusting you.
我会一直信任你
I will always trust you.
我只是不相信自己
I don't trust myself.
奥利弗 奥利弗 别这样
Oliver, Oliver, don't.
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver, Oliver.
奥利弗 醒醒
Oliver, come back!
醒醒 奥利弗
Come back! Oliver! Come back.
答应我 别任何人讲
Promise me you're not gonna tell anyone
我们在地堡做♥爱♥了
that we had bunker sex,
谁也别说 尤其是柯蒂斯
And by anyone, I mean Curtis.
不然他就不能跟过去一样看我了
Because he'd never look at me the same.
是吗
Are you sure?
因为他让我取中餐
Because he had me pick up Chinese food,
还推荐了葡萄酒
and then he suggested wine.
我很确信他支持
I'm pretty sure that he was rooting
我们这样
for exactly this,
所以说
So...
也许他看见了我们忽视的东西
maybe he saw something that we didn't see.
柯蒂斯跟保罗看了太多爱情喜剧
I think Curtis watches too many romcoms with Paul.
你还好吗
You OK?
嗯 挺好的
Yeah, I'm fine.
就是
It's just...
跟我说说 怎么了
Talk to me. What's going on.
这挺好的 真的很好
This was nice, you know. It was really nice.
就是
It just--
这并没有改变什么
it doesn't change things between us.
我们之间还是存在问题
We still have our problems.
那是因为我们从不讨论这些问题
Because we never talked about our problems.
我们从不谈论威廉
We never talked about William.
就算没有威廉
Even if there was no William,
我们之间还是存在隔阂
there still wouldn't be an us...
因为你不信任我
Because you don't trust me.
我期待你会有所改变
I was hoping that you'd change...
但是你不相信任何人
but you don't trust anyone,
我也很费解
and I don't know why.
你知道吗 如果我知道原因
You know, maybe if I knew why,
情况也许就大为不同了
things would be different.
我觉得你自己也不清楚原因
I don't even think you know why.
我爱你
I love you...
这也是为什么我需要得到你全部的信任
but that is why I can't settle for anything less
不能有任何妥协
than your full trust.
我知道我应该气你偷了我的设备
I know I should be mad that you stole my tech,
不过你们放置的修正设计
but the modification designs you guys put on here
实在是太可笑了
are ridonculous.
不如少说这些无聊的
Hey. How about less geeking out
多想想怎么用这东西
and more figuring out how to use that thing
找到费利西蒂和奥利弗
to get to Felicity and Oliver?
十分钟前时限就到了
They ran out of time 10 minutes ago.
这是什么
What is this?
是我作为超能力联合调查组的主管
It's an audit of every black op
签署过的每项行动的审查报告
I've signed off on as director of ARGUS.
你为什么给我这个
Why are you giving me this?
我希望我们之间少些秘密 约翰
I don't want there to be any more secrets between us, John,
还有件事我想让你答应我
but there is one thing I need to know from you.
说吧
Name it.
不论奥利弗·奎恩做了什么
No matter what Oliver Queen does,
也不管会怎样有损道德
no matter how morally compromising,
你得站在他那边
you stand behind him.
-莱拉 -无论怎样
- Lyla. - No matter what.
为什么你不能为我这么做呢
Why can't you do that for me?
莱拉 我从没这么考虑过
Lyla, I guess I never really thought of it like that.
那你现在可以开始想想了
Well, maybe you should start.
因为我不是奥利弗 约翰
Because I'm not Oliver, Johnnie.
我是你的妻子
I'm your wife,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表