剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我已经邮件给你了
I already emailed them to you.
听着 你会抓到凶手的
Look, you are gonna find whoever did this.
不 我要在他下次出击前抓到他
No. I have to before he does it again.
你为什么这么确定他还会出手
What makes you so sure this isn't just a one-time thing?
假如他只干这么一次
If it were a one-time thing,
就不会遮掩自己的身份
he wouldn't have concealed his identity
也不会逃离现场了 他...
and he wouldn't have fled the scene. He's...
阿德里安
Adrian?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你们能劝劝他吗 拜托了
Can you talk some sense into him, please?
市长先生 西娅
Mr. Mayor, Thea,
这是我太太 多莉丝
meet my wife-- Doris.
他会害死自己的 而且...
He's gonna get himself killed. And--
我比我看上去强壮
I'm tougher than I look,
而且我必须回办公室坐镇
and I need to be in the office.
你得在床上躺着 阿德里安
You need to be in bed, Adrian.
你中枪了
You were shot.
我没事
I'm fine.
你看上去马上就要倒了
You look like you're about to pass out.
听着 来吧 兄弟
Listen, come on, buddy. Take--
至少先坐下吧 拜托了
Take a seat at least, please.
情况知道多少
What do we know?
很少
We don't know much.
独自作案的枪手 AR-15突击步♥枪♥
It was a single shooter, AR-15 assault rifle.
而且我...似乎不是他的首要目标
And it-- it doesn't appear that I was his primary target
因为他...
because he just...
在市政厅里一路扫射进来
blasted his way through City Hall.
假如他不是针对你
If he wasn't going after you,
那说明有更大的阴谋
then there's a larger agenda here.
AR-15步♥枪♥是波提纳尔家族惯用的武器
Ar-15s are the Bertinelli family's weapon of choice.
去年90%他们参与的袭击用的都是这种枪
Over 90% of the hits they were involved in last year used them.
波提纳尔家族为什么要袭击市政♥府♥
Why would the Bertinellis target city hall?
因为你的办公室负责打击罪案小组
Because your office oversees the anti-crime unit.
他们这是挑软柿子捏
And it is a softer target.
好吧 我们会调查的
All right. We're gonna look into it
只有一个条件...
under one condition--
你听你妻子的话 好好待在这里
you listen to your wife and you stay here.
养好身体
Let yourself get better.
行吗
Fair?
行
Fair.
阻止这家伙
Just stop this guy.
不管他是谁 他反正不在系统里
Whoever he is, he's not in the system.
如果我们不追踪他
What if instead of tracking him,
而是追踪攻击武器呢
we tracked the assault weapon?
步♥枪♥ 奥利弗拿走了
Rifle. And Oliver took it.
说他要去跟进一条线索
Said he was following up a lead.
反正也没有数据库
There's no gun ownership database
供我查找枪♥支♥持有者的信息
for me to go through anyway.
对 我们干嘛不弄个那样的数据库
Yeah. Why wouldn't we want something like that?
大哥 这样政♥府♥就不知道我们在干啥了
So the government doesn't know our business, hoss.
拜托现在别吵 好吗
Guys, can we ?please, just not right now??
我当然认同人们有权持有枪♥支♥
I don't have no problem with your right to bear arms
只要他们持有枪♥支♥
so long as it doesn't conflict
不侵犯我生存的权利
with my right to, you know, live.
你在开玩笑吗 看看我们做的 哥们
Are you kidding me? Look at what we do, man.
我们的生活充斥着暴♥力♥
Our whole life is violence.
我说的不是我们保护城市这事
I'm not talking about what we do to protect the city.
我是说 作为一个黑人
I'm talking about the fact that as a black man
我死在枪口下的可能性比你高三倍
I am 3 times more likely to be killed by a gun than you.
他说得没错 雷内
He's got a point, Rene.
说真的 你之前可当过警♥察♥
Seriously? You were a cop, man.
警♥察♥正是希望
And cops would kind of like it
没有那么多的人持枪
if there were less people out there with guns.
不包括我
Not this cop.
人们当然有权自卫
I mean, people have a right to protect themselves.
戴娜·德雷克
Dinah Drake.
你们还真是
You guys are really serious
要进行招募计划呢
about this recruitment drive you got going, huh?
我和戴娜想调查
Dinah and I tried to get
有关紧急救援小组枪击事件的更多信息
more information on the shooting out of ESU.
但没收获
We struck out.
我们一开始根据射击者使用的枪来追踪调查
We started trying to track the shooter by using the gun,
但后来又因为枪♥支♥管控争个不停
but then we got a little distracted again with our gun control debate.
是关于枪♥支♥暴♥力♥
Gun violence debate.
又来了
Here we go again.
伙计们 别吵了
Guys, stop.
这倒也是发泄的方式
Actually, this could be cathartic.
根据目前的情况来看 我们
In light of what's happened, we sh--
别吵了 我有发现
No. I mean stop, "I have something" stop.
发现了啥
What do you got?
等等 那
Wait. That--
那不太对劲
That doesn't make sense.
这是在市政厅袭击中使用过的
This is the AR-15 assault rifle that was used
AR-15步♥枪♥
in the attack on city hall.
是你们中的谁干的
Which one of your guys did it?
你疯了吧
You--you're crazy!
我们中不可能有人
None of my guys would--
你们就是用的这种枪
Your guys use this exact weapon.
我们为什么要袭击市政厅呢
Why would we shoot at the Mayor's office?
打击罪案小组
The ACU.
我们有病才会跟打击罪案小组过不去
We'd have to be crazier than you to go to war with anti-crime.
如果我们中间有人想要大动干戈
Yeah. And if any of my guys went off the reservation like that,
我肯定会知道
I'd know it.
而且绝对不会放过他
And that man would be dead.
现在
Now...
你会把我放下来还是杀了我
Are you gonna let me down or shoot me?
不许动
Don't move.
我刚刚帮了你
I just did you a favor.
世上少了个罪犯
One less criminal on the street.
那是无情的谋杀
Cold-blooded murder.
你才是罪犯
You're the criminal.
我是你
I'm you.
我们之间的唯一区别就是
And the only difference between us is
我用的武器更厉害
that I use a more efficient weapon.
-绿箭 -说
- Arrow. - Go.
我知道射击者的名字了
I've got the name of our shooter.
他是谁
Who is he?
好吧 正要说呢
Well, that's the thing.
他是个44岁的系统分♥析♥员
He's a 44-year-old systems analyst
无任何犯罪记录
with no criminal record.
就是一介草民
He's... absolutely nobody.
詹姆斯·埃朗徳
James Edlund--
16个月前 还是个好丈夫好爸爸
has been husband and father of two daughters, ages 9 and 11,
女儿分别为9岁 11岁
until 16 months ago.
16个月前发生了什么
What happened 16 months ago?
中心商场枪击案
Crosspoint Mall shooting.
我们向您现场播送
We're coming to you live
今天发生的中心商场枪击案
at the mass shooting at Crosspoint Mall today.
我们要提醒各位观众 根据图示
We must warn our viewers as to the graphic nature of...
埃朗徳妻女全部丧生
Edlund lost his whole family.
埃朗徳在网上非常支持SCGR
Online, Edlund was a pretty vocal proponent of the SCGR.
那是什么
What's that?
星城枪♥支♥注册制度
It's the Star City Gun Registry.
前政♥府♥把那制度给毙了
The previous city leadership shot it down.
不是故意双关的
No pun intended.
所以市政厅一直都没有通过枪♥支♥法
So City Hall doesn't pass a gun law.
这个男人家破人亡
This guy loses his whole family
因此开始复仇
and takes revenge.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
马上就要说到了
That's the thing.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表