剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
- Thank you for-- - Sorry. I--
谢谢你道谢
I mean, thank you for saying thank you--
说真的 这意义重大
Wow, man to man, that means a lot--
但我快来不及去见保罗了
But I'm really late to see Paul, so--
-代我向保罗问好 -谢谢
- Give Paul my best. - Thank you.
-祝好运 -祝好运
- Good luck. - Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起 我们刚在忙着阻止暗♥杀♥
Sorry. We were stopping an assassination.
你相信我阻止了暗♥杀♥吗
Can you believe I stopped an assassination?
在来这里的路上
So, um, on the way over here,
我排练了要对你说的话
I rehearsed what I would say to you--
要怎么赢回你的心
how I would win you back,
告诉你我爱你 但我刚才的开场白
tell you I love you, and all I just started with
完全不是我原先计划好的
was definitely not how I planned on opening.
我可以重来一次吗 我要重来一次
Can I start again? I'm gonna start again.
-当我过来... -很高兴见到你 柯蒂斯
- When I came over-- - It's nice to see you, Curtis.
我是真心的
I mean that,
虽然你会认为我不是
as much as you're going to think that I don't.
什么
What?
你要跟我离婚吗
Are you divorcing me?
我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry. I really am.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
很高兴你联络我
I am so glad you got in touch,
虽然我有点意外
though I am a little surprised.
是的 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
好吧 "意外”不太能准确形容
Well, "Surprised" isn't exactly the right word
我的感觉
to describe how I'm, um, feeling.
那准确的词语是什么
What's the right word?
就绪
Ready.
我的一个好友告诉我
A good friend of mine told me that
如果你想以火攻火
if you're going to try to fight fire with fire,
就会被烧伤 但我的另一个朋友
you're gonna get burned, but then another friend of mine
今晚有惊无险地经历了一件可怕的事
came through something pretty scary tonight
因为他有后援 一队后援
because he had backup, a team.
你打算接受加入"螺旋"的邀请
You're accepting the invitation to join helix.
是的 全力以赴
Yes, full throttle.
苏珊
Susan.
我们聊聊吧
I thought we could talk.
-聊什么 -独家新闻
- About? - An exclusive.
我们明天再面谈吧
Can we set up the meeting tomorrow.
我约了人吃晚餐
I'm late for a dinner.
但这个故事
The thing is is that this story,
很重要
it's important.
可以说它事关生死
You could call it life or death.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表