剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Mayor Oliver Queen's administration might be over.
那女的从来不报什么好消息
That woman never reports good news.
会没事的
It'll work out.
就等着登场了
Just waiting for my opening.
又是这种乐观的态度
There's that optimism again.
蔡斯会当我的律师
Chase is representing me,
所以我能胜诉的
so I'm gonna beat this.
从普罗米修斯妈妈家里弄来的数据
How are we doing with the data pull
梳理得如何了
from Prometheus' mother's house?
那个嗅探器获取到了将近1PB的数据
The sniffer pulled about a petabyte worth of data.
简直就是大海捞针
It's like looking for a needle in a haystack,
但我在处理了
but I am working on it.
很好
Good.
还有一件事想让你帮个忙
Uh, there's something else that I could use your help with.
-好的 -苏珊·威廉姆斯
- OK. - Susan Williams.
她不回我电♥话♥
She's not returning my calls.
我真的是为你的爱情生活提供建议的最佳人选吗
Am I really the best person to come to for love-life advice?
她不回我电♥话♥
Well, she's not returning my calls
是因为你和西娅害她被炒鱿鱼了
since you and Thea got her fired.
我得为自己辩护一句
Well, in my defense,
我当时不知道西娅打的什么主意
I didn't know that was gonna be Thea's play.
我知道 但我依然需要你的帮助
I know, but I still need your help
因为我说不动西娅
because Thea is not budging.
听着 我知道我接下来要说的话会很有问题
Look. I know how severely problematic what I'm about to say is,
但苏珊是你的女朋友
but Susan is your girlfriend,
所以假如需要一个人来解决这个问题
so if anyone is going to fix it,
我觉得那个人应该是你
I think it has to be you.
我在努力 但是 我刚刚说了
I'm trying, but, like I said,
她根本不回我电♥话♥
she's not returning my calls,
而且你也许注意到了
and you may have noticed
我这周还要被弹劾呢
I'm sort of facing an impeachment this week.
好吧 好的 我会尽力的
Ok. Yeah. I'll do my best.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
不管这么说有用没用...
For what it's worth--
我的一切政♥治♥知识
and everything I know about politics
都来自于"白宫风格"这个播客
I got from "Keepin' it 1600,"
但我真心觉得你能胜诉
but I do think you're gonna beat this thing.
为什么这么肯定
What makes you so sure?
在星城市民眼中
To Star City,
奥利弗·奎恩市长是个英雄
Mayor Oliver Queen is a hero.
砰
Bang.
在本市140年的历史中
This marks only the second time in the 140-year history of this city
这是第二次有市长遭受弹劾
that a mayor has faced impeachment.
1♥8♥9♥8年 普雷斯科特市长被免去了职务
In 1♥8♥9♥8, Mayor Prescott was removed from office.
奥利弗·奎恩现在正走进来
We'll see what fate awaits Oliver Queen,
让我们拭目以待他最终的命运
who's stepping into the building now.
我们等会儿见 好吗
Hey, I'll catch you up there, all right?
-苏珊 -抱歉
- Hi, Susan. - Sorry.
忙着为我的新博客写报道呢
Busy reporting for my new blog.
抱歉 我一直试图...
I'm sorry. I've been try--
我第一篇博客会讲述你是如何不重视这个工作的
My first entry will be how you never took this job seriously.
作为市长 你从来没重视过
As mayor, you just phoned it in.
你永远都只是另外那个身份
You'll only ever be that other guy,
但是 当然了 我不能把那点写出来
but, of course, I can't write that
因为没有人会相信我
because no one will believe me
因为你毁了我的信誉
now that you trashed my credibility.
那件事和我无关
I had nothing to do with that,
但我正在努力解决那件事
but I am working to make it right.
随你怎么说 活该你有今天
Whatever. You deserve today.
你觉得奥利弗有多大胜算
So what do you think Oliver's chances are?
庭审马上开始
Come to order.
我们马上就能知道了
We're about to find out.
我们于近日得知威廉·马隆警探
We recently learned that Detective William Malone
是被治安维持者绿箭侠杀害的
was murdered by the vigilante known as the Green Arrow.
而市长似乎早就知道了
It appears that the mayor knew some time ago
并且积极地掩盖了事实
and actively worked to hide the fact,
就连星城警局都没告诉
even from the SCPD.
议会今天要考虑两个重要问题
Today the council considers two grave questions--
奥利弗·奎恩的行为是否背弃了
Did Oliver Queen's actions violate the oath
要竭诚为星城服务的诺言
he took faithfully to serve Star City.
以及他是否应当因此被罢免
And should he therefore be removed as mayor?
-绝对不行 -坚决同意
- Hell to the no. - What he said.
是保罗 我应该接吗
It's Paul. Should I take it?
我不会接 不过我应该接吧
I'm not gonna take it. Maybe I should take it.
不 好吧 我还是接吧
No. No. Ok. I'll take it.
这太不公平了
This is so completely unfair.
就是 最近不公平的事好像特别多
Yeah. That seems to be going around lately.
你把奥利弗的女朋友给炒了
So you got Oliver's girlfriend fired?
他告诉你的 肯定是他
He told you? Of course he told you.
好吧 他有没有跟你说那是个失误
Well, did he also tell you it was a mistake?
-至少站在我的角度上 -费利西蒂
- I mean, on my part, at least? - Felicity--
覆水难收 我能怎么办
I'm putting the toothpaste back in the tube, OK?
-事情到底怎么样 -这个
- And how is that going? - Well--
费利西蒂 你怎么了
Felicity, what's going on with you?
-什么意思 -这个星期是奥利弗女友的事
- What do you mean? - This week, it was Oliver's girlfriend.
上个月 他跟我说你参与了一些事
Last month, he tells me you're getting involved in some stuff.
-你不该参与的 -好吧
- You shouldn't be involved in. - Well, that is a matter
这要看你怎么想 那些事
of perspective, considering that that "stuff"
帮你洗清了罪名 躲开了沃克将军的枪口
helped get you out of prison and General Walker's gun sights.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-魔盒 -是由一群称为"螺旋"的
- Pandora? - It's a data cache compiled
黑客收集的数据缓存
by a group of hacktivists called Helix.
他们收集了数十亿人的电子秘密
They collected electronic dirt on literally billions of people,
包括了沃克将军的 所以当我想用它
Including General Walker, so when I asked for it
保你出来 也许不该这么说
to get you off, they-- it's a bad choice of words--
他们把所有文件都给我了
They--they gave me the whole package.
你跟他们还有联♥系♥吗
And you're still in bed with these people?
什么 你觉得那是件坏事
What? You make it sound like it's a bad thing.
我是说 魔盒只是个工具
I mean, pandora's just a tool.
我感觉像是个武器
Sounds to me like this could be a weapon.
如果是武器 又有什么问题
Ok, and is there a problem if it is?
-看情况 费利西蒂 -什么情况
- It depends, Felicity. - On what?
看你怎么用它
On how you use it.
尸检显示死者身上的致命伤
My autopsy showed that mortal injury on the deceased
跟绿箭侠使用的箭头
was consistent with the edging of the arrow heads
锋利的边缘吻合
used by the Green Arrow.
我这里有一份你写的死因报告原件
I have here your original cause-of-death report,
其结论是绿箭侠杀死了马隆
in which you conclude that the Green Arrow killed Malone.
但这份报告
But this report,
从未包含在案件资料中
it was never included in the case file.
为什么
Why is that?
地检官来找过我
The D.A. came to me, and--
你说的是阿德里安·蔡斯
You're referring to Adrian Chase?
没错
That's correct.
他要求我更改报告
He instructed me to revise the report
把责任推给星形飞镖杀手
to indicate that the Throwing Star Killer was responsible.
你知道这份报告是伪造的
This report, and you went ahead and signed it,
还是不管不顾地签了字
even though you knew it was fake
并且将其提交给了警♥察♥
and then passed it along to the police.
-是这样吗 -对
- Is that the case? - Yes.
为什么 蔡斯先生威胁你了吗
Why? Did Mr. Chase threaten you?
他没必要
He didn't have to.
他说是市长亲自要求的
He said the request came from the mayor himself.
-市长 -没错
- The mayor? - Yes.
他告诉我绿箭侠杀死了马隆警探
He told me the Green Arrow killed Detective Malone.
奎恩市长有说原因吗
Did Mayor Queen say why?
他说星形飞镖杀手
He said the Throwing Star Killer,
这个被称为普罗米修斯的男人
a man we'd been calling Prometheus,
设计陷害了他
manipulated him.
他有说普罗米修斯
Did he say why this Prometheus
策划谋杀马隆警探的原因吗
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表