剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
你杀人是因为你喜欢杀人
You kill because you like it.
不是这样的 阿纳托利
That's not true, Anatoly.
但有一天会揭开
Someday is going to fall apart,
到时 你不会喜欢
And when it does, you're not going to like
藏在里面的那个人
the man you see underneath.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
不 我需要
Yes, I do.
你帮我发掘了真正的自己
You helped me discover who I am.
我也要帮你这样 奥利弗
That's what I'm gonna help you do, Oliver.
不必杀的人你不杀 所以为什么呢
You don't kill because you have to. So why?
我想要
I want to!
而且我喜欢
And I liked it!
这个混♥蛋♥对你做的事
We're gonna get this son of a bitch
我们不会放过他的
for whatever he did to you.
我不想再干这个了
I don't want to do this anymore.
我要停止这一切
I'm shutting everything down.
奥利弗 发生了什么
Oliver, what happened?
什么叫"停止这一切"
Yeah. What did you mean by "shutting this all down"?
奥利弗 我觉得真的有必要让医生
Oliver, I really think that you should be checked out
给你检查一下
by an actual doctor.
我现在唯一需要的是
The only thing I need is for all of you
你们都回家
to go home.
奥利弗 我们哪也不去
Oliver, we're not going anywhere.
我这不是建议 约翰
Not a suggestion, John.
你不觉得至少应该向我们解释一下吗
Don't you think you at least owe us an explanation?
解释很简单
The explanation is simple.
蔡斯说得对
Chase is right.
所有人
Everyone that is,
在这里的 在我身边的
down here, around me...
不是很痛苦就是已经死了
well, they either suffer or they die.
奥利弗 我想象不出
Oliver, I can't imagine
你经历了什么
what you've just been put through,
但是你要知道蔡斯说得不对
But you have to know that Chase is wrong.
我不这么觉得
I don't think that he is.
而且我没法
And I can't--
你们走吧 好吗
Would you just go, please?
让我们俩单独谈谈 行吗
Can the two of you give us the room?
现在只有咱们俩了 奥利弗
It's just you and me now, Oliver.
如果你不想跟我谈 可以不说
And you don't have to talk to me if you don't want to,
但我觉得你不应该一个人待着
But I don't think you should be alone.
我觉得应该
I think I should.
约翰 你走吧
John, I want you to leave.
这都是他说的吗
He said all that?
我从没见过他如此落魄
I've never seen him so broken,
以前再不顺的情况我都见过
and I've seen him at his lowest.
他有没有说蔡斯对他做了什么
Did he say what Chase did to him?
没有 也不想知道
Nope. Don't want to know.
我们所做的事已经给我带来
I already have more than enough nightmare fuel
够多的噩梦了 所以
from this job to last me a while, so...
往回倒一点
Let's back up a second.
他说团队解散了吗
He said the team's over?
难道我们就在这干坐着
Like, we're supposed to just sit back
让蔡斯胡作非为吗
and let Chase run wild?
我们不会干坐着的 雷内
Nobody's sitting around, Rene.
虽然奥利弗现在状态很差
Look, Oliver's in a bad place right now,
但他会恢复的
but he will get it together.
你们也知道他有多么强大
I don't have to remind any of you of how strong he is.
-西娅怎么说 -她也同意
- What did Thea say? - She agreed.
他只是需要时间让大脑清醒
He just needs time to get his head right.
她说我们告诉她新情况后就会联♥系♥他
She says she'll contact him once we update her.
说不好 这次感觉不太一样
I don't know. This time, it just seems different.
他会重振旗鼓的 费利西蒂 他一定会
He will bounce back, Felicity. He will.
但在那之前 我们就是这座城市最后的防线
Until then, we are this city's last line of defense.
可是我们的装备都在地堡里
Except our gear's back at the bunker.
奥利弗重新编写了安全协议
Oliver reprogrammed all the security protocols.
莱拉会把超能力联合调查组的装备借给我们
Lyla will loan us gear from A.R.G.U.S.
那蔡斯呢 他还逍遥法外
And what about Chase? He's still out there.
我们需要保持警惕
We just have to remain alert.
我们不仅仅是打击普罗米修斯小队
We're not just the anti-Prometheus team.
这个城市里还有很多人
There are a lot of people in this city
需要我们去拯救
who need saving.
我来查蔡斯
I'm on Chase.
你们负责保护这个城市
You guys just focus on protecting the city.
欢迎把我的公♥寓♥
Feel free to use my apartment
当作新的秘密巢穴
as your new secret lair.
她要去哪
Where is she going?
肯定不是好地方
No place good.
我说你去神修避静
Well, the city council bought my story
市议会他们信了
about your, uh, spiritual retreat.
原来博拉德女议员
And it turns out Councilwoman Pollard is
很喜欢这类东西
a big fan of all that stuff.
玄乎的禅宗什么的
You know, the woo-woo zen stuff.
我没打算问他对你做了什么 好吗
Look, eh, I'm not asking what he did to you, all right?
我想知道的只是
All I got to know is
我们要怎么处置他
what we're gonna do to him.
不处置
I mean, nothing.
都结束了
It's over.
你怎么知道的
Well, how do you figure that?
蔡斯才没那么容易放弃
Chase doesn't give up easy.
他没必要再做什么
He doesn't need to do anything.
他已经赢了
He's already won.
市长先生 您十一点钟的预约来了
Mr. Mayor, your 11:00 is here.
谢谢你同情我
Thank you for your compassion
准了我的殡丧假期 市长先生
in granting me bereavement leave, Mr. Mayor.
多莉丝的死对我打击很大
Doris' death has been very difficult.
是吗
Yeah?
那你当初就不该杀她
Well, maybe you shouldn't have killed her, then.
我想和市长单独谈谈
I'd like to speak to the Mayor in private.
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
昆汀 请...
Quentin, please just...
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你赢了 都结束了
You won. It's over.
我说了什么让你这么以为
What did I ever say that gave you that impression?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
可以说是证明我的观点
Proving a point, so to speak.
你以为我会在市政厅里
You think I'm gonna stab the District Attorney
捅地方检察官吗
in the middle of city hall?
你是个享受杀戮的禽兽
You're an animal who enjoys murder.
谁也说不准你会干什么
There's no telling what you'll do.
而且你的另一个身份又没法杀我
And it's not like your alter ego can kill me,
星城警局已经对我开始了保护性监禁
not since the SCPD put me in protective custody
因为绿箭侠杀了我妻子
since the Green Arrow slaughtered my wife.
所以你要么在光天化日之下杀死我
So you kill me in broad daylight,
要么让我活着 心里清楚
or you let me live knowing that there's
你什么都做不了
nothing you can do.
真失望
Disappointing.
留着那把刀吧
You can keep that knife.
回炼狱的这个想法
Idea of returning to Lian Yu
真是让我像小孩一样痛哭
makes me weep like tiny baby,
但奥利弗·奎恩 他打算去度假
but Oliver Queen, he plan vacation there.
不是去度假 阿纳托利
It's not a vacation, Anatoly.
大家会想知道我过去将近五年里
People are gonna want to know where I've been
都去了哪里
for the past, nearly, 5 years.
炼狱是最简单的答案
Lian Yu is the simplest answer.
你在思考未来 真不错
It's good to see you thinking about the future.
我只希望我和这样的奥利弗·奎恩
I only wish I had more time to spend
再多共度些时光
with this Oliver Queen.
你还有48小时
You have 48 hours.
我知道如何消磨这时光
I know just how to spend them.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表