剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
但我保证我们会挺过去
But I promise we will get through this.
好的
OK.
奥利弗有说什么吗
Hey. Any word on Oliver?
莱拉去看情况了
Lyla's checking now.
看到你再站起来走路真好
Got to say it's good to see you up and walking again.
多亏了柯蒂斯
Yeah. Thank Curtis.
他是奇迹创造者
He's the miracle worker.
这只是暂时修复
It's just a temporary fix.
我需要做更多综合性诊断
I'll have to run more comprehensive diagnostics.
总有一天你们得给我解释
You guys are gonna have to explain to me
这是怎么一回事
how all this works one day.
你不会想听的
You really don't want them to do that.
死宅的东西
Nerdapalooza.
奥利弗刚结束手术
Oliver just got out of surgery.
他会没事的
He's going to be fine.
-我们能看他吗 -实际上 他想见你
- Can we see him. - Actually, he asked to see you.
我们都是这么想的
We were all thinking that.
如果我没要求专门
Would it help if I didn't ask for lessons
学某一种器材会好些吗
on a particular piece of equipment?
我知道昨晚我说的话
Look. I know you're probably a little upset
你也许还有点生气
about what I said last night still.
我不生气
I'm not mad.
-你说得对 -你也是
- You were right. - So were you.
我们真的从没谈过什么
You know, we never really did talk about anything, and...
我走开了
I walked.
这不对
That was wrong.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没说从不谈这事
I'm not saying never about the talk.
我只是
I just...
也许还不是时候
Maybe not quite yet.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready yet.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
好的
OK.
你能走路了
You're walking.
是的
I am.
更重要的是 你还活着
More importantly, you're living.
你真的把我们吓坏了
You really gave us a scare back there.
我想你现在已经习惯了
Oh, I figured you'd be used to seeing me
看我濒临死亡
close to death by now.
从来不会习惯
Never gonna get used to it ever.
但是说到濒临死亡
But speaking of being close to death,
我之前说了一些话
I said a few things back there.
我真的感谢你说的
I really, really appreciate what you said.
听进去了吗
Any of it stick?
希望吧
Hopefully.
-抱歉 -为什么
- I'm sorry. - For what.
因为虚伪
For being a hypocrite.
你说得对 我开始变得像你
You were right. I was starting to become like you
但不是英雄的 可敬的 强壮的那样
and not in the heroic, honorable, muscular way.
是在我失去比利之后
It was just after I lost Billy,
我愿意为了抓住蔡斯做任何事
I was willing to do whatever to get Chase.
这让我在"螺旋"工作
It drove me to work with Helix,
我愿意为了复仇
And I was willing to break any rule
违反任何规矩做任何事
or do anything to get payback,
我想说的是
And, you know, what I'm trying to say is
我尝到了一点点
I think I got the tiniest taste
你所经历的滋味 一点点
of what you've been through, the tiniest.
我现在明白了
I get it now.
我明白
I understand...
为什么你在威廉的事上骗我
Why you lie to me about William
为什么你必须这样
Why you had to.
我明白
I get it.
因为我对你的偏见
And for the extend I judge you
我确实有
I did judge you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说你不知道
You know you said you didn't know
你是什么样的人
what kind of person you are.
我想你应该想明白
I think you should figure that out.
威廉
William.
我叫马修
My name is Matthew
但你以前叫威廉
But you used to be William,
在你和你妈妈离开中城之前
right before you and your mom left Central City
你认识我妈妈
You know my mom?
实际上我认识你父亲
Actually I know your father.
他也认识我父亲
and he knew mein.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表