剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
It also doesn't prohibit people
保护自己
from protecting themselves.
免受枪♥支♥暴♥力♥
From gun violence.
如果你这么做是因为发生了极坏的事
OK. I'm gonna back you on this if for no other reason
而不是其他原因
than the optics of fighting this
我会支持你
after what happened are lousy.
还有其他原因 女议员
There are other reasons, too, councilwoman.
但我要非常清楚地告诉你件事
But I want to be perfectly clear about something.
不是今天 不是明天 但最终
Not today, not tomorrow, but eventually,
我会需要政♥治♥上的回报
I am going to extract a political price for this.
我向你保证
You can count on that.
听起来你是答应了
Sounds like a yes.
我可以接受你提出的条例
I can live with what you got here.
很好 因为生活才是要点
Good. 'cause living is the whole point.
听我说吧
Just--just listen.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我知道 但佐伊已经失去她母亲了
I know that, but Zoe already lost her mother.
"不安全的环境" 你在说什么
"Unsafe environment"? What's that even mean?!
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I...
我...女士 我可以去做心理咨♥询♥
I, um, ma'am, I c--I can get counseling.
我只是想见我女儿
I just want to see my daughter.
拜托 我只是想见她
Please. I just want to see her.
女士 请不要那么做
Ma'am? Ma'am, please don't do that.
不要 不要挂我电♥话♥
Don't--don't--don't hang up the phone on me.
女士 拜托 喂
Look, ma'am, please--hello?
喂
Hello?
该死的
Son of a bitch.
今晚围困星城的主使达米恩·达克
Damien Darhk, the man behind tonight's siege of Star City,
被戴面具的治安维持者绿箭侠杀死
was killed by the masked vigilante known as the Green Arrow.
业余手♥机♥视频抓拍到了
Amateur cell phone video captured
他死去的瞬间
his final moments,
结束了这座城市的混乱局面
Putting an end to the chaos that has gripped the city.
在达克被杀之前 星城的市民
Before Darhk was killed, the citizens of Star City
展示了他们的士气
demonstrated there is strength in numbers
他们与绿箭侠并肩作战
as they fought against their attackers
对抗攻击者
alongside the Green Arrow,
把达克的盟友逼退
leading Darhk's allies to retreat.
官员无法确认死亡人数
Officials couldn't confirm the death toll...
我能跟你聊聊吗
Oh, yo, can I talk to you for a second?
好 要聊什么
Yeah. What's up?
我想为之前在枪♥支♥的事情上
I just wanted to apologize for getting in your face
跟你冲撞道歉
earlier about guns and stuff.
大哥 我像是受不了强硬对话的人吗
Hoss, do it seem like I can't handle tough talk?
不 只是...
No. But...
我不知道你妻子和
I--I didn't know about your wife
你女儿的事
and your daughter.
我可能是做了点调查
I may have done a little googling.
我不想聊这件事 哥们
I don't like to talk about it, man.
我是说
I mean...
佐伊在的寄养家庭
Zoe's in a foster home,
看起来挺好的
a good one, it looks like.
儿童保护局是对的
CPS is right.
她不该待在我身边
She shouldn't be anywhere near me.
我不这么认为 雷内
I don't agree with that, Rene.
我的律师朋友也不这么认为
And I have a lawyer friend who doesn't either.
我们把你女儿带回来如何
How about we get your daughter back?
只是来看看你
Hey. Just checking on you.
你要去哪里吗
You, uh, going somewhere?
有花♥园♥的小型公♥寓♥
A studio apartment with a garden.
你申请了租♥房♥♥
You applied for the lease.
我租到了
I got the lease.
好吧
Yes.
一小步一小步来
Small steps, huh?
我不只是
Well, the apartment is
申请了公♥寓♥
not the only thing I applied for.
我还申请参加星城警局的
You're looking at the latest recruit
最新招募
into the SCPD.
恭喜你 德雷克警探
Congratulations, Detective Drake.
谢谢
Thank you.
你做到了
Well, you did it.
我只是推动了你一下
I just gave you a little push.
我需要推动力
Well, uh, I needed the push.
所以谢谢你
So thank you.
恭喜你
Congrats.
感谢大家今天来到这里
Thank you all for being here.
有了过去的经历
In light of, uh, what's happened,
我想我们全市聚在一起是重要的
I thought it important that we gather as a city
还有记住我们失去的人
and remember those that we've lost.
过去几年 星城
After everything that Star City has endured
遭受的所有事
in the past several years,
很容易让人对身边的暴♥力♥
it would be easy to become immune or--or desensitized
变得免疫或麻木不仁
to the violence that pervades our lives.
认为以暴制暴
And it would be human to want to respond to
也只是人性
that violence with violence.
当我想到我失去的所有人
When I think of all the people that I have lost...
我记得我在面对那些惨剧时
I remember the choices that I was forced to make
被迫做出的抉择
in light of those tragedies.
有些抉择很简单
Some choices were easy.
但重要的抉择
But the important choices,
值得做出的抉择
the choices that were worth making,
就很艰难
they were hard.
做出艰难的抉择需要勇气
And hard choices require bravery.
幸运的是 我们生活在勇敢的家园
Fortunately, we live in the home of the brave.
我们不逃避艰难的抉择
And we don't run from hard choices.
我们站起来 一起面对明天
We rise up, and we face tomorrow together.
今天下午 我和博拉德女议员
Uh, this afternoon, Councilwoman Pollard and I
跟市议会会面
met with the city council to pass
以通过星城枪♥支♥自♥由♥法案
the Star City firearms freedom act,
这是个尊重我们的自♥由♥和
a policy that respects our freedom...
生命的政策
And our lives.
这表明我们两个都能做到
It shows that we can do both.
现在我们只需要勇敢去做
And now we just have to be brave enough to do it.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表