剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
奥利弗似乎觉得因为你长得像劳蕾尔
Oliver seems to think that because you look like Laurel
你就能成为她
that you could become her.
那你怎么想
And what do you think?
我觉得
I think...
你得习惯笼中的生活了
You should get used to living in cages.
他的内心在为劳蕾尔的死自责
There's a part of him that blames himself for Laurel's death.
这就是他
It's who he is,
所以当他看着你时
so when he looks at you...
他看到的不只是劳蕾尔
He doesn't just see Laurel.
他看见他赎罪的机会
He sees a shot at redemption.
他没有听你的
Wow. It must be really frustrating
肯定很让人沮丧吧
that he doesn't listen to you.
我习惯了
Oh, I'm used to it.
她怎么逃走的
How'd she escape?
电力故障使挡板也失效了
The power went off and the dampener along with it.
那金发姑娘就深吸一口气吹倒了门
And goldilocks huffed and puffed and blew the door down.
她的超能力可不是这样的
That's not exactly how her power works.
西斯科的设计出了差错吗
Was there something wrong with Cisco's specs?
我们不是刚装上管道监狱的安保系统吗
Because didn't we just replicate the pipeline security system?
我们有
We did.
我放她走的
I let her go.
-什么 -搞什么 金发妞
- What? - Damn, blondie!
对不起 但是伙计们 先放松
I'm sorry, but, everyone, just relax.
我在她的水里放了纳米追踪器
I put tracking nanites in her water,
和曾经用来找马尔科姆·梅林的一样
the same once we used to find Malcolm Merlyn.
这就能让情况更好了
Is that makes everything better?
去年你不也同样利用安纳奇
Isn't that exactly how you used Anarky
找到达克的吗
to find Darhk last year?
请让我们单独待会
Could we have the room, please?
认真上了 真是越来越棒了
Seriously? This is getting good.
雷内 罗里 走吧
Rene, Rory, come on, guys.
你
You...
你可能会受伤
You could have been hurt.
不管"如果我们改变她的环境”发生什么
Whatever happened to "If we change her circumstances"?
你为了比利 冒险打探
You risked your life to get a line on Prometheus
普罗米修斯的消息
because of Billy.
你现在又杀人了
Well, now that you're killing again,
我想"为什么不用上呢"
I thought, "Why not put it to use?"
不 我们会替比利讨回公道的
No. We're gonna get justice for Billy.
但 我们要先对付你的前女友
But first, we need to take care of your ex,
她甚至不是你的前女友
who's not even your ex.
他的内心
There's a part of him
在为劳蕾尔的死自责
that blames himself for Laurel's death.
这就是他
It's who he is,
所以当他看着你时
so when he looks at you,
他看到的不只是劳蕾尔
he sees more than just Laurel.
他看见他赎罪的机会
He sees his shot at redemption.
如我所说 你比其他人更了解我
It's like I said. You know me better than almost anyone.
我辜负过劳蕾尔
I failed Laurel before.
我不能再辜负她
I can't... I can't fail her again.
不用我提醒你 她不是她
I don't have to remind you that this isn't her.
我知道
I know.
我们的劳蕾尔死了
Our--our Laurel's gone.
她是我最后的机会 好吗
She's the last chance that I have...okay?
比利的死是我的责任
Billy is my responsibility...
我们会为他讨回公道
And we will get justice for him.
追踪器被消化启动时 我会告诉你
I'll let you know when the trackers metabolize and go live.
你才来了几个月
You've been here for just few months,
就以为自己什么都知道
and already you think you know everything.
你没想到我可能在耍科瓦
Did it not occur to you that I could be playing Kovar?
我不相信
I--I don't believe that.
你当然不信
Of course you don't.
因为你不明白
Because you don't understand
事物的好坏利弊
that circumstances are what makes
都是环境使然
a thing poison or nectar.
你相信自己杀科瓦的徒劳任务
You believe your fool's errand to kill Kovar
因为你认为你要
because you think that you are responsible
为你内心的黑暗负责
for this darkness that's inside you.
就像婴儿
Like baby blaming himself
自责自己被母亲遗弃
for being left out in the cold by his mother.
如果不是那座岛
If it weren't for that island...
你会是你之前
you would be that harmless
在科瓦赌场假扮的
American douchebag that you pretended
无害美国傻♥逼♥
to be in Kovar's casino.
所以我应该听你的吗
So I guess I'm... just supposed to listen to you instead?
我可以给你
I can give you family,
视你为兄弟而非魔鬼的家庭
one that does not see a monster but a brother.
我要求的回报就是听话
All I am asking in return is your obedience.
否则
Or else.
否则
Or else...
你不能活着离开这里
you don't leave this room alive.
爸妈在楼上大战十二回合
So mom and dad are going 12 rounds upstairs.
他们只是在讨论
They're just having a discussion.
我知道我之前挑逗得太过分了
Look. I--I know that I took the teasing too far earlier.
很多人都不喜欢我
I can be an acquired taste,
但 我为保罗的事和
but... I'm sorry to hear about Paul
让你更难受感到很抱歉
and that I made you feel worse about it.
谢谢 你真大方
Thanks. That's really big of you.
所以你在下面鼓捣什么
So what are you doing down here?
既然黑海妖的喊声
Well, since the Black Siren's cry
比劳蕾尔的频率更强
works on a more powerful frequency than Laurel's,
这些都没用了
these are useless.
所以我在设法
So I was trying to see if there's a way to
造个便携式阻尼器 那么下次
make the dampener portable so next time
-我们面对她 -你可以削弱她的超能力
- we go up against her-- - You can take her powers away.
太棒了
That's awesome.
不过 这只是个想法
Yeah. Well, ideas are one thing.
还不知道能否行得通
Executing them is another.
-你不明白 是吧 -不明白什么
- You don't get it, do you? - Get what?
与其纠结自己
That maybe instead of beating yourself up
不能做什么
about what you can't do,
不如把心思花在欣赏自己能做什么
take a moment and appreciate what you can do.
因为这真的很棒
Because it's pretty badass.
沃克将军 抱歉 将军
General Walker. Sorry, general,
没有拿到正式的公文
but I cannot let you take John Diggle
我不能让你带走约翰·狄格尔
without the proper paperwork turned in.
你说什么
Excuse me?
I55和W67表格
Forms I-55 and W-67
还有朗豪狱长签署的
and the completed transfer assignment
完整转移文件
signed by the Langham warden.
没见过地检官
Never seen a D.A. get involved
干涉军方事务 还给犯人辩护
in military matters and on the defense side.
我拓宽了业务
I'm expanding my practice.
还有什么需要吗
Anything else?
由你这种级别的人
It's not common for someone of your rank
来亲自监督犯人转移并不寻常
to personally supervise a prisoner transfer.
叛国罪和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就要破例
I make exceptions for traitors and terrorists.
我需要找地区法官批准转移文件
I'll need a district judge to ratify the transfer papers.
这可能需要几小时 甚至几天
That could take a few hours, maybe even a few days.
你有把司法部长的电♥话♥设为快速拨号♥吗
Do you have the attorney general on speed dial?
我有 而且她还欠我个人情
I do, and she owes me a favor.
我可以在十五秒内让你失去律师资格
I can have you disbarred in 15 seconds.
24小时之内把犯人交给我监管
Now I expect the prisoner to be in my custody in 24 hours.
清楚吗
Am I clear?
-追踪器启动了 -她在哪里
- Tracker's live. - Where is she?
纳米追踪器刚被消化
The nanites just metabolized.
我在用锁眼卫星监控三角定位它们
I'm triangulating them with the keyhole satellite feed.
明天提醒我升级我们的网络
Remind me to upgrade our internet tomorrow.
找到了 博兰德大道1400座
Got it. 1400 block Brand Boulevard.
现在调出锁眼
Pulling up keyhole now.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表