剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I know you got city hall and all, but...
对 我很忙 但我得买♥♥些袜子
Yeah, it keeps me busy, but I--I need to buy some socks.
大家都有事做 我急需袜子
Everybody has their thing. I need socks bad.
-好吧 -买♥♥袜子
- Well, that's--ok. - Socks it is.
我觉得我们可以
Well, I--I think we could all use
再吃一块蛋糕 对吗
another piece of cake, right?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
其实我吃好了 我都吃了三四块了
No, actually, I'm good. Heh! I had about 3 or 4 slices myself.
我有话跟你说
I need to tell you something.
-好 -你要吃蛋糕
- Oh, ok. - You need cake.
对对 我要吃蛋糕 对
Oh, yeah. Yeah. I need cake. Yeah.
装得太机智了
That--that was subtle.
太机智了
So subtle.
我想因为去马尔塔之家吃晚饭只是个幌子
I guess since the dinner at Chez Marta was a ruse,
他们觉得我们该单独待一会儿
they think we deserve some alone time.
是吗
Do we?
我是说我不知道是不是
Well, I mean, I didn't know if it was a...
我们可以一步一步来
We can take it one step at a time.
那样我会很乐意的
I would like that very much.
你很难接受吧
This is hard for you, huh?
可能跟我的前未婚妻约会 不
Hypothetically dating my ex-fiancee? No. It's f--
不 我是说他们口中的"暑假"
No. I meant "Summer vacation" as they are now calling it.
非常困难
It's incredibly hard.
不可能划清界限
It's borderline impossible.
我们赢了 奥利弗 赢了
We won. Oliver, we won.
别太着急前进
Just take a step back, you know?
你就休息一下 别管有没有穿袜子
You could put your feet up no matter the state of your socks--
你可以
You could just... god forbid--
放松一下
Relax.
好
Yeah.
我国政♥府♥听到有谣言说这里
My government heard rumors of this place--
是中国人修建的荒岛监狱
an island prison built by the Chinese.
难以置信
It's incredible...
这么多地方 你却把我带到了这
that you should lead me here, of all places.
我杀了你
I killed you.
差一点
Almost
但什么都不曾真正死去
but nothing ever really dies.
总会有回音
There are always echoes.
你很快就会明白
You'll learn that soon enough.
克格勃称之为"红色死神"
The KGB call this the Red Death.
是专门用于审讯的药物
It's an interrogation drug.
旨在通过引发心理痛苦以使人崩溃
Meant to break men by inducing psychological anguish.
所以你才跟了我这么远
That's why you followed me halfway around the world--
为了折磨我
Torture.
共同经历谋杀能使人关系密切
Murder creates intimacy between men.
所以我希望你老实地回答我
So I'd appreciate an honest answer.
假如你本意是想回家
If your intention was to return home,
为什么要从这出发
why leave from here?
老实告诉你...
Honestly...
去死吧
go to hell.
这个回应真有趣
That's an interesting response.
假如我没理解错这个中文
If my Chinese is correct,
这地方的名字是炼狱
this--this place is called purgatory.
你知道在天主教眼中 炼狱是...
You know the Catholics consider purgatory to be...
人死后马上就会到的地方吗
the immediate state following physical death?
康士坦丁 我这次
Konstantin, when I kill you
杀死你之后
this time,
一定会确保你死透了
I'm gonna make sure you're dead.
等我们完成了之后
When we're done,
你唯一想杀死的人只有你自己
the only person you'd want to kill is yourself.
要我说 你应该拿把大刀
I'm just saying you could've taken a big knife
砍断你们间的张力
and cut the tension between you two.
说到"张力" 我指的是性张力
And by "tension," I mean sexual tension.
行了 我知道你是什么意思 柯蒂斯
Yeah, I know what you meant, Curtis.
再看看你俩互相为对方打扮的样子啊
And then the way you guys dressed up for each other?
噼里啪啦的火花
Sizzle, sizzle!
好啦 你能闭嘴吗
Ok. Can you please stop?
你比肥皂剧的CP粉还可怕
You're worse than a shipper on a soap opera.
好吧 听着 我到了
Ok. Well, look, I'm here.
希望黛娜还没睡
I hope Dinah's still up.
我觉得她的邻居已经睡了
I think her neighbors are asleep.
不过这也正是这个调节器的作用
That's the whole point of this modulator anyway.
-不好了 -什么不好了
- Oh, no. - Oh, no what?
我觉得她被打劫了
I think she was robbed.
你需要后援吗
Do you need backup?
八成需要
Yeah, probably.
但我都到这了 那我得确保她没事
But I'm here now, so I got to make sure she's ok.
有人吗 黛娜
Hello? Dinah?
假如屋里有人
If there's someone in here,
你要知道我是会武功的
you should know that I know martial arts.
柯蒂斯 怎么回事
Curtis, what's going on?
天啊
My god.
柯蒂斯 柯蒂斯
Curtis? Curtis!
柯蒂斯
Curtis?
安全
Clear!
我找到了柯蒂斯的手♥机♥
I got Curtis' phone
但是没见到黛娜和柯蒂斯
but no Dinah and Curtis.
假如柯蒂斯和黛娜失踪了
Ok, well, if Curtis and Dinah are missing,
那雷内也不是有意放他女儿鸽子了
I guess we can presume that Rene didn't skip out on his daughter.
-做这事的人一定很厉害 -我们知道是谁做的
- Whoever did this is good. - We know who's doing this.
是蔡斯
It's Chase.
他在一个个干掉我们
He's picking us off one by one.
不是我说废话
Not to state the obvious,
但蔡斯如今被关在防弹又透明的牢房♥里
but Chase is currently under surveillance 24/7
每时每刻都被监视着
in an impenetrable glass box.
他不可能跑出来干这事
There's no way he got out to do this.
他一定是有帮手
Oh, he had to have help.
虽然我不想这么说
Well, I hate to say this,
但假如这一直都是蔡斯的计划呢
but what if this was Chase's plan all along?
故意被抓 让我们放松警惕
Get himself caught, lull us to sleep.
好吧 但我一直都没有放松过
Yeah, well, consider me officially woke.
好吧 蔡斯之前和邪恶版劳蕾尔合作过
Ok, Chase has worked with evil Laurel before,
但她现在还在天眼会里关着呢
but she's currently locked up at ARGUS,
伊芙琳一个人不可能做到这一切
and there is no way that Evelyn is doing this all by herself.
约翰
John?
那不是联盟的东西吗
Isn't that League?
是塔莉亚·厄尔·高福
It's Talia al ghul.
联♥系♥西娅和兰斯
Contact Thea and Lance.
我们得把他们转移到安全的地方
We need to get them someplace secure.
天眼会在城市那头有个安全屋可以用
There's an ARGUS safe house across town we can use.
好的 你带他们去那里 然后我们地堡见
Ok, you get them there, then meet me at the bunker.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
是时候和蔡斯谈谈了
It's time to talk to Chase.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
阿德里安 他们在哪里
Adrian, where are they?!
-谁 -你♥他♥妈♥知道...
- Who? - You know damn--
"你♥他♥妈♥知道是谁" 没错
"You know damn well who!" You're right.
我确实知道 正如我知道你的每一步动作
I do know, just like I know your every move
与此同时你却对我的计划一无所知
while it seems like you know none of mine.
告诉我他们在哪里
Tell me where they are.
不然呢
Or what?
我们都清楚你觉得自己不会杀了我
We've already established that you think you won't kill me.
算是减少了你的筹码
Kind of weakens your leverage.
我会找到他们的 然后把他们救回来
I'm gonna find them, and I'm gonna get them back.
你过来就是为了告诉我这句话吗
Is that what you came here to tell me,
还是你只是在浪费时间呢
or are you just wasting time?
一会见
See you later.
痛苦
Pain.
很迷人 不是吗
It's fascinating, isn't it?
一些人会想方设法回避它
Some men will do anything to avoid it.
另一些人却主动追求它 享受它
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表