剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, what's happening.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你爱上的人
The person you fell in love with...
不是我
that's not me,
我配不上你的爱
and I never deserved that love...
你值得拥有更好的
and you always deserved better.
拜托
Please.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
不要走
Don't--don't go!
约翰 现在怎么办
Ok, John. What now?
各位 我不觉得拿东西属于那里
Guys, I don't think that belongs there.
那里若不是我们的出路
Ok. That's either the way out of here,
我们就得跺三次脚说
or we got to click our heels together 3 times and say,
"任何地方都比不上家"
"There's no place like home."
如果没用呢
And if that doesn't work?
必须有用
It has to work.
他快挺不住了
He's running out of time.
快点
Come on.
我会一直在你身边的 我的乖儿子
You're never without me, my beautiful boy.
我只有一句话要对你说
There's nothing else to say
你让我感到非常骄傲
except I could not be more proud of you.
伪装成另一个人 成为另一个存在
Become someone else. Become something else.
你为死而光荣战斗
You honor the dead by fighting,
你的战斗还没有结束
and you are not done fighting!
我知道我说你是杀人犯
I know I called you a murderer,
但你不是
but you are not.
你是英雄
You are a hero.
你救了我的命 你给了我目标
You saved my life. You gave me purpose.
这次我们得救你
This time, we had to save you.
但我对你的为人和品行了如指掌 奥利弗
I know who you are in your bones, Oliver,
这个人从不轻言放弃
and that person doesn't give up!
现在这是你的责任了
This is your responsibility now.
天呐
Oh, god.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 也许不是真的
Yeah. It may not be real,
但疼死老哥了
but it still hurts like a son of a bitch.
各位
Uh, guys.
你们真该看看这东西
There's something you really need to see.
我们从电脑女人那取得的调节器有什么线索吗
Any luck with the regulator we took off cyber-woman?
电脑女人 我开始喜欢你们了
Cyber-woman? I think I'm starting to like you guys.
调节器好使 但我的翻译器不好使
The regulator worked, but my translator did not.
我从支配者科技取回的
The only thing I got back from the Dominator tech
只有汤
was soup.
什么 不不不
What? Well, no, no, no.
不 这看起来没有规律
This--no. This just looks random.
不是的 这是希伯来字母代码
It's not. It's gematria.
希伯来字母代码是摩西五经的...
Gematria is the numerology of--
数字命理学 我怎么没看出来
Of the torah. How did I not see that?
我们不是犹太人
For the gentiles and those of us
高中又忙着社交生活
who actually had social lives in high school,
搞不懂你在说什么
what the hell are you talking about?
希伯来语中 每个字母都有一个数值
In hebrew, each letter possesses a numerical value.
希伯来字母代码可以计算字母
Gematria is the calculation of the numerical equivalents
单词或短语的数值
of letters, words, or phrases.
所以支配者的语言
You mean, the dominators' language is
是以旧约全书为依据的
based off the old testament?
至少跟它有共性
Or shares commonalities at least.
你想论证宇宙的
You wanted proof of a divine plan
神圣计划吧
to the universe, right?
各位 我在试着获取
Guys, I'm getting references
五个地球人俘虏的信息
to 5 terran captives here, ok?
信♥号♥♥来自的地方...怎么可能
The signal's coming from--that's not possible.
纬度是-3.127
-3.127 latitude,
经度是-23.7987
-23.7987 longitude.
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
地理坐标上没有负数
Geographical coordinates don't have any negative numbers.
只有一种情况可能
I mean, they do. Only when--
天呐 我知道他们在哪里了
Oh, my god. I think I know where they are.
[外星语]
Klic-clac-to nick-lava shack-too.
[外星语]
Nick-lava shoo-la.
我们要怎么逃离
Ok. So how do we find our way out
外星人的宇宙飞船
of an alien spacecraft?
这边 虽然这是外星人的科技
This way. Even though it's an alien technology,
一些设计原则是宇宙通用的
certain principles of design are universal.
也许不是
Or not.
雷说得对
Ray's right.
一些设计原则是宇宙通用的
Certain principles of design are universal.
你觉得你会驾驶其中一艘吗
You think you can fly one of these things?
我希望你我 雷和莎拉当中
I'm hoping that between you, me, Ray, and Sara,
有人能驾驶其中一艘
someone can fly one of these things.
好 现在怎么做
Ok. Now what?
雷
Ray?
现在是时候找操作手册了
Um, now might be a good time to find the owner's manual.
妈妈说我不上大学
And mom said I wouldn't amount to anything
会一事无成
if I didn't go to college.
但愿你按的是自动驾驶按钮
Uh, I really hope you hit autopilot
因为我没找到它的操作装置
because I don't see any controls on this thing.
坐稳了 我们要被袭击了
Hold on! We got incoming!
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
幸运地猜中
Lucky guess?
我们得设法驾驶它
We need to find a way to steer this thing,
否则我们挺不了多久
or we're not gonna last very long!
奥利弗 衣服不错
Oliver... nice clothes.
在外星人飞船上购物了吗
Shopping at alien gap?
不好笑
Not funny.
你们很幸运
Well, lucky for you guys,
乘波号♥上有台机器
the Waverider has a machine that
能复♥制♥旧的衣服和武器
replicates old clothes and weapons.
-你好 我是内特·海伍德 -我是西娅
- Hi. I'm Nate Heywood. - Hi. Thea,
真没想到我会登上
and--and this is exactly twice
这么多艘宇宙飞船
as many Spaceships as I ever thought I'd be on.
其实这是艘时间飞船
Well, actually, it's a time ship.
-你怎么找到我们的 -不是我
- How'd you find us? - I didn't.
是你地球上的书呆子军团
Your nerd army back on earth did.
我带狄格去医疗舱
I'm gonna take Dig to the Med Bay,
让吉迪恩给他治疗
have Gideon fix him up.
不管吉迪恩是谁
Whoever Gideon is.
逃出来了
Oh...get...out!
谢谢你救了我们
Thanks for the save.
不要紧
No problem.
其他的事才要紧
Except for all of our other problems.
比如呢 雷
Like what, Ray?
我们醒过来时
After we woke up,
我看了眼支配者
I got a look at the tech
关住我们的科技
the Dominators were using to keep us under.
它们用的是神经形态连接装置
They're using a neuromorphic interface
与我♥操♥作原子侠战衣相似
similar to how I manipulate the ATOM suit.
等一下 你在说什么
And--and wait. What does that mean?
我们的大脑被共有的幻觉
I--I think the shared hallucination
占据 以便支配者...
was to keep our minds occupied while the Dominators--
以便支配者做什么
While the Dominators what?
以便它们探索我们的潜在意识
Well, while they probed our subconscious.
我猜它们在搜寻情报
I'm guessing looking for intel.
也许它们不是随机选中我们的
Wait. Maybe they didn't choose us at random.
也许它们选中我们是因为我们无法反击
Maybe they chose us because we couldn't fight back.
因为你们都不是超能力者
Because none of you are Metahumans.
更重要的是 它们要获取什么情报
Bigger question-- what intel were they after?
它们有什么计划
What is their plan?
[外星语]
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表